Confido ICO

Confido ICO

Should i buy or not?
I got only 2 ETH cap.

golden age of ico is over. This shit doesnt even have hype or anyting, dont be dumb

I'll go in with 1 ETH if I make it. Will pull out soon if it pumps or hodl some minor bags

I'm throwing my 2 eth at it. Rough time for an ICO with the fork but miniscule market cap and alpha in Jan 2018

It's marketcap is only like 600k$ sounds really low as shit projects like Espers are 1,5 million marketcap

Their page was the biggest joke. Its just 4 lads looking to make 100k each. How can you beso blind??

Their "CTO"'s experience is based off of him reading about ethereum 2 years ago.

Their "CEO" is some wishy washy Msc. in business management (Not an MBA), who worked in a few large name companeis, but as what? It doesnt say, he could have been a fuckign secretary ffs.

You know hwo 95% of these ICOs are gonna fail? ^^^^^ Big fucking red light pal

i agree with that what've done research ..
wondering where the fuck they need that 400k$too.. that'd mean 8 years of working for one GOOD coder lmao.

ok going to skip this one

See you at $4 million MC boizzz

People on here can only advise, but you are going to be raped for quick funds by Pre salers.

Careful young lad.

Doubt it. The presalers only got a 10% bonus m80

Don't get fucked by the low marketcap meme like ethbet.

Not really a meme user, this coin has real world applications unlike another betting app

I'm gonna skip this shit too. People are not stupid anymore to keep buying whitelisters/presalers bags

Anyone got their second email yet? Still waiting

Should have been sent out, I got mine yesterday. Ask the team in the telegran,they are very responsive

Thanks

Ah it was in my junk folder

It will probably drop after the token gets released. Best thing to do would be wait until then and buy on etherdelta asap.

Really bad concept, literally gonna be below ICO so just buy on etherdelta

Even the name is terrible lol

This is just another electronics payment app.

Look at REQ for fucks sake. It has a better team. Product will be out earlier than confido and EVEN THEN the price went below ICO.

if you buy this ICO then you are crazy.

b-but muh low mcap and low presale discount

Sorry to tell you bro but it's 3 years for one good programmer. 8 years for an extremely average enterprise programmer that doesn't keep his knowledge up to date

Confido in an amazing concept and I’ll be using it personally even if I don’t get in the ICO.

Right now there is isn’t a way to use crypto to transact with anons online, whether that be over biz, plebbit, Twitter - wherever. I tried to buy an user’s iPad using bitcoin but we couldn’t get the deal working because I had to trust him to ship and he had to trust me to pay. Each one of us wanted the other to be the first to act, but the one that acts first would have assume all the risk.

Long story short, if we had Confido then we would have actually done the transaction. Paying 70 cents on a $100 transaction to trustlessly guarantee delivery is a no fucking brainer

REQ does it but better. There's also Utrust and I can name at least 5 other similar competitors.

Confido is probably the least advanced of them. People only want to fund the ICO because of being a greedy fuck that only looks at the market cap and growth capability.

Look at the product,market and competition first before thinking about potential gains.

The confido ICO will be fucked. Sold off well below ICO price on day one.

Excellent analysis

Pretty sure you kikes are just trying scare off others to give u better chances in the gwei war
Or fucking stupid

This is the best ROI potential ICO in months

You are fucking kidding right.

Look at REQ. Read their fucking white paper. And look at their price history since ICO.

Don't lie to me and say Confido is in ANY way a better product. Yet the token dropped like a brick.

How the hell is Confido going to compete in an oversaturated market with only $400,000 of funding and 4 inexperienced developers?

The other startups will also have their product ready earlier Confido wants to ship Q3 2018. While REQ is Q1 2018 and Utrust is Q2 2018.

There is no fucking way Confido can ever compete with these giant teams that have a headstart and have marketing war chests.

Please don't participate in the ICO. I'm genuinely trying to help you out here.

REQ had 30% + presale discounts and a huge fucking mcap

That's true but it's still a fact that Confido will release while there are bigger teams already up and running for half a year with a superior product.

Why the fuck would someone use Confido instead of REQ or Utrust. Especially when they already have a consumer base that is comfortable with them by now.

I just don't get how people think they will ever get a profit out of this.

It's not my money so whatever but I hope you realize what you are getting into.

It was a decent looking short term investment until this BTC started
Now it is most likely just another hodl with good ffundamentals

do you really think this doesn't have the potential to go up at least to 4m mcap while there are literal shitcoins with caps much bigger than that?
Yes, there may be bigger projects in the same space, the same way there are more than one smart contract platform, more than one privacy coin, etc. doesn't mean it can't grow

nigger you don't even know about the proect you're trying to get into
there will be no gas war, the team has already stated that
and no I'm not trying to scare anyone. I wish everyone to make gainz actually, but you have to realize that the shitcoin market is oversaturated, there is tens of icos coming up, thousand of shitcoin, there is simply not enough people willing to invest in all that crap when they see that btc is the way to go.

selling whitelisted account for 5 eth

any interest let me know

(stage 2 registration accepted - november 6 ETH cap)

REQ is nothing like Confido. What the fuck? I have investing in both and I like both but you weirdos saying they compete don’t understand Confido.

Confido uses an oracle to observe the shipping number of a product and that oracle triggers the smart contract to release funds from escrow. It’s a very specific and awesome use case that I guarantee you will end up using.

Furthermore, UTrust is raising FIFTY FUCKING MILLION for their ICO. If you can’t understand that Confido is a sexy as fuck investment then there is no helping you. Even if you don’t don’t like the product because you are too retarded to understand it, it’s clearly going to give you good returns as an Investment

You are so clueless. REQ doesn’t compete with Confido at all.

You think whether or not something “drops like a brick” has to do with how good you think the product is. WRONG. It’s fucking market cap you utter brainlet. If REQ had a 400k market cap, it have 50x its ICO price already. THATS WHY LOW MARKET CAP ICOs ARE UNICORNS AND INCREDIBLE INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITIES

>oversaturated market

Dude... wtf? There are literally ZERO competitors in this space. REQ is NOT doing the shipping oracle escrow. UTrust not only hasn’t even finished its ICO... IT HAS A FIFTY MILLIO ICO CAP LMFAOOOOOOOOOOO

If you are just trying to get in the ICO this makes more sense and I appreciate the fact that you really want to get in, but you have to come up with better FUD that isn’t objectively wrong

bump