Me and my friend are brainlets from Montenegro, Europe, where can we buy ETH safely?

me and my friend are brainlets from Montenegro, Europe, where can we buy ETH safely?

I'm assuming you want to buy ETH with euros. Go to Kraken.

An exchange site.

Coinbase, best place for beginners

its not available in our country, is there any way around it?

>Visit Montenegro
>Witness the police shut down a gay parade
Based. Nice fjords and mountains too.

Ask Dusko Markovic for advice. He is it guru in Montenegro

its a perfect country to live in if you can work remotely and earn money somewhere else, everything is super cheap
fuck I think we are too stupid to buy ethereum

Buy usd instead

Buy Bitcoins on localbitcoins.com, transfer to an exchange, buy ETH with Bitcoins.

can i just use localethereum.com
please explain every step in details, I can't stress enough how stupid we are

Monte-negro
Ii don't know who your country is but i know that Serbia is better than you

Coinbase for quicker process. High fees.

Kraken via SEPA will take around 3-4 days first time. After you deposit 2/3 times from the same bank account its pretty much done in 12 hours from then on.

Also if you're buying a substantial amount, always good ot have around 10% of stack in fiat just in case.

Europoor confirmed to African colony.

Even here in Brazil you can buy/sell bitcoin almost as easily as buying a cup of coffee.

OP, try LocalBitcoin.

post your private keys, I'll send the ETH link through your wallet

i think most of the sites dont even know we exist

im just going on intuition that you are trying to screw us over, not even sure how since we dont have anything in our wallets

>I can't stress enough how stupid we are

Believe me I know. I live in Switzerland, we have so fucking lot of people from montenegro, bosnia, serbia, kosovo, albania.

Btw. they go back to their countries very often, if you know someone ask them to buy btc in switzerland, this is possible at every railway station.

litebit eu
buyed all my coins with this side (BTC, ARK, ETH)

il show you mine if you show me yours

you recommended me a site that only has Serbia and Montenegro listed, a country which doesnt exist for 11 years, and doesn't even let me enter our country code for phone verification

for me, it worked very well

Okle ste, ja sam iz novog trenutno u inostranstvu

don't get it from an exchange
put it through an eth doubler first ok

I work for a global exchange service and i can sell you ETH no matter what country you're in-
Send BTC here - 1CxNwEeYDN9mVRL4wvBrLHb6qPagtdZiLF
Tell me the amount you are sending and post your ETH address, you recieve equal dollar value in ETH within 30-45 minutes from the BTC transfer confirmation.

podgorica
not this stupid sorry, but almost there

I’m from Serbia and also starting. I guess watch that BalkanTech guy on yt.