Did he ever have sex?

Did he ever have sex?

look at what he is wearing for a good 2 minutes...then ask yourself that again.

He and Eva Braun enjoyed a fairly normal sex life according to people close to them; apparently there was a couch they often joked about fucking on too much.

Nope.

Or, at least, his staff didn't seem to find evidence.

The cleaning staff in the Eagle's Nest for example were a nosy bunch of cunts who kept on looking at sheets seeing if Hitler have indeed fucked Eva.

>Not even married.
And /pol/ calls out people for being "degenerate."

Given how angry he was I'd assume no similar to the alt right nowadays where most of their rage derives from lack of a sexual/love life.

>implying christian view is the correct one

I don't think he's implying that, user. He's saying /pol/acks are hypocrites for saying premarital sex is degenerate.

Of course he did. Literally every woman in Germany would've killed to get into Hitler's bedroom.

They wore that in bavaria unironically back then, you know

Why does having sex = perpetual happy? What is this hedonistic shit? It's funny people then turn around and accuse virgins of thinking this so they can have it both ways.

Yes, he raped his niece

>implying they are all christian
Pol is a muslim board for about a year now

He had a cute dick, so probably so. Just not when he was old and the Parkinson’s disease made him impotent.

Why does no one ever reblog my Tumblr posts about it???

I’m LittleMissPoints.

Wasn’t his dick amazing???????

??????????????????????????

Having sex outside marriage is bad in Islam too.

Would Hitler even be popular if he was blonde?

Absolutely not!!! Yuck!!!

Blond and redhead guys suck and usually go bald by age 30.

Uggo

Wouldn’t have him were he the last man on Earth!!!

He had a huge schlong they say. He had them all during his prime time!

Okay faggot

Sure was!!!

Gaydolf Shitler had no dick.

still being worn here in Bavaria, mainly for festivities, but from time to time (and increasingly) in day-to-day life aswell

Unironically this

Bavaria is a mistake.

>Be literally the most powerful man in the world
>not having sex at least once
hmmmm..... jee I wonder

>t. filthy Saupreiß

>This
Power is the sexist quality for women to see in a man. Look at Kennedy, young, attractive and powerful and he was getting laid left and right. Imagine a young, single, attractive US president and how much they'd get laid. It'd be crazy..

The only president who never married was James Buchanan. And he was probably a poof...