Undervalued coins right now

Can someone tell me where to get more ELLA? I can't seem to mine some, feel free to guide me.

Other urls found in this thread:

stocks.exchange/trade/ELLA/BTC/1W
ellaism.org/comparison/
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2168042.0
discord.gg/66Pn9jn
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

LINK

ETP

stocks.exchange/trade/ELLA/BTC/1W

easy to sign up, decent exchange actually. market cap only $350,000, rank 500~ on CMC hard to imagine that it can't do much better than that. easy 10x-50x-100x

VRC/VRM

ETP metaverse will release masternodes with 20 percent annually returns.

Airswap, it's poised for a breakout, beta comes out Q4 2017, and the market cap of similar products is 300million (10x ast's current valuation). The team is ridiculous as well, Mike novogratz, Joseph Lubin, someone who was literally the chief scientist of Israel for a time, etc.

ellaism.org/comparison/

here I'll make it easier

RLC 100%

How do i mine this? the guide isn't exactly for noobs, tried setting up the parity and geth nodes but i'm lost.

I don't know, I'm just an investor. There's a big thread on Bitcointalk and there's a mining channel in their Discord group. They can be of help.

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2168042.0

discord.gg/66Pn9jn

Thanks for the help. $20 for ELLA!

Gaining momentum will take time, but once we get to $10, going to $50-$100 should be much easier.

Byteball

Req, coss and the most udervalued, ARK!!

baseless rumour

TKN
1) Sat value at all time low
2) First time in 3 months TKN goes sub $1
3) Very good ratio of circulating supply to total supply
4) App launch in december
5) Private MVP release in a few weeks
6) Public MVP release in december
7) Beta in december
8) Full release slated Q1/Q2 next year
9) Team finally ramping up communications. (Posted pictures of soon to be released app)

Request by about a million miles

COSS is poo poo in loo for as long as their UI is dogshit and kucoin keeps their payout at 50%. Once kucoin follows their whitepaper and starts lowering payments, WITH COSS HAVING A NON DOGSHIT UI, expect COSS values to soar 50x.

(35k COSS hodler at 10c avg)

I'm tempter to go all in and buy 250k COSS and just forget about crypto for 2 months as COSS has stated UI improvements are next up on the to do list. But for no Kucoin is the better hodler for at least a month or 2

they already do 20% annual returns with coins locked for a year, I have never heard 'masternode' associated with ETP - are you just pulling that out of your ass or you got a source?

I have seen discussion of switching to some sort of proof of stake at some point

Coss is pretty shitty right now. The website is garbage and feels like POSW 2.0.

RLC, it almost make me depressed to see shitcoins like Vertcoin or BAT with 3x its marketcap when this is the AWS/Microsoft Azure killer.

RLC

STX

daaaah and den a hundred billion dollars eben easier!!!!

Purposeful Outcasts Simulate Wanderlust

MBRS!

IMO rlc should be double what golem is. So 300mill or x6 minimum

Was going to mine some ella but then I realized if ethereum dies then tokens and their systems will be copied over to something already established that is also compatible and easy to port to like QTUM instead of ELLA.

> PhD team made of researchers who worked in the grid\cloud computing field for decades
> already a working product
> just hired an an extremely aggressive marketing firm
how this coins doesn't already have at least a 400million dollars marketcap is really beyond me

Why waste your time mining a worthless pajeet scam coin you retard. Mine some Vertcoin at least it pumps once in a while. Anyone shilling that Ella is obviously a Pajeet and wants to unload their heavy bags

LISK