Reminder that if you had invested 700 usd on Bitconnects ico on November last year you would have 500k right now

Reminder that if you had invested 700 usd on Bitconnects ico on November last year you would have 500k right now
bitconnectcoin.co/ico-resale
Reminder that OMGs ico price was 1 eth 4000 tokens.
Reminder that you also missed polkadot networks ico last month, endorsed by vitalik and made by a bunch of Ethereum devs.
I'm tired of missing obvious moon missions, is there any discord group I can join?
NO, not interested in PnD groups. Just talk crypto related things.

Thanks xoxo.

Other urls found in this thread:

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2347772.0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

user, the crypto surge is over

Reminder that Bitconnect is literally a ponzi scheme.

Also governments are going to take any profit you might make and give it to the ponzi victim

Keep telling yourself that you nocoiner poorfag

Reminder
That
Digibyte
is
Dollars
Today

Who cares. 500k is 500k.
No. There's tons of opportunities everyday, sometimes we just don't see it.
Anyways if anyone got any non-pnd focused discord post it, it would be cool.

Request.more promising than any other coin in this thread and is below ico right now due to coming out during btc fork time.You will literally suicide in a year if you save this thread, dont buy and open in a year when its 70 times the price.Dont make that mistake for your own sake.

This was before they started ponziing tho.

Idk man the project is good, the companies involved apparently are well known and everything but something doesn't add up idk. Did they announce anything this last three weeks besides that one tweet?
If it moons hard it would be the first 1 billion token above 1 dollar.

Why did bitconnect rise so much?

Carlos knows how to sell.

1000 NEO were 16$

>70 times the price
did you just put a 2 BILLION dollar forecast on a whitepaper project?
baka

Was it kinda expected to moon like that! Like, was NEO a known brand before the token or anything?

I'm with you OP. Scanning biz and coinmarketcap for good picks is a nightmare, and I hate the constant pump and dump bullshit in these discords, only ruining this board further. The PBC leaks have been pretty nice but they've been some of the only hints of substance I can find on this board. If anyone has a good forum for information please share with some anons.

Anyway, atm my top pick is Zencash. Powerledger seems good. Coss looks pretty sleek as far as their website goes, I don't know too much on the technical side about either of those but they seem decent. Metaverse also seems not too bad. These might just be flavor of the month crypto though.

What is total crypto marketcap?
We will eventually reach one trillion. At least 10 percent of that will go to alts.
Reminder that all the normies getting on crypto now with only btc will eventually buy alts hoping for a moon mission

Reminder that $700 in almost anything early this year would have net you a lot of money now.

Everything boomed. This year was atypical and won't repeat ever again unless something really revolutionary happens that attracts more money in a short timespan.

2017 saw two or three years worth of market cap growth in a couple months.

Holy shit newfags

OMG ICO rate was 1 ETH -> 1000 OMG

Like how when china will re-allow crypto currencies in a regulated space?

There's a moon mission right now, 5-10x and relatively no one knows about it. That will change next week when they present at 4 different conferences across the globe. Partnerships with Land Rover and Jaguar. 5 million market cap, was 4 million yesterday. Only on EtherDelta

Name?

>Only on EtherDelta

I thought that was a good enough hint, but it's DOVU. Been in since 10 cents, not selling before $1. It will still be undervalued then too. Look at their subreddit, no one even knows about this shit right now

Kek
Found this on btctalk
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2347772.0

Absolute steal, thank you based user.
Thank you as well other user. I only glanced at it as I was looking into the other coin but it seems like I can find some good substance here.