Bitcoin is one big Ponzi Scheme

>be maker of bitcoin
>own majority of shares of imaginary money created
>convince a bunch of retards to buy into your ponzi scheme driving the price up
>keep driving price up by posting on autistic websites like Veeky Forums to buy more of your fake currency
>drive the currency high enough until its time to sell making you a billionare
>once you sell your majority share the price crashes and you take all the retards money while they lose everything

Bitcoin/electronic money really is the perfect ponzi scheme and you retards are eating it up

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LthoQPO6YLE
discord.gg/g2WEGpw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yeah, well, i've tripled my money, so...

wait until it crashes

>this is how ponzi schemes work

I figured out this was a ponzi scheme in December 2013.

I could have been rich.

kek

Oh no, it crashed from $7500 to $7000, oh god the horror I lost 8% jesus, what will I do?

another salty no coiner.
look if you don't have any coins or aren't planning on getting anything get the fuck out of here.

digital cash is the fucking next step of technical revolution / evolution. if you are too fucking retarded to see how the current debt system of fiat fails you don't deserve to be rich when the new system finally takes over.

fucking no coiners.
you'll be the pajeet shitter that can't afford toilet paper.

what's worse than a no coiner?

Lose 10% more every day and deny your losses until you live in a cardboard box

this guy is likely one of the ponzi scheme organizers. they always try to talk down to the people warning you its a ponzi scheme because they risk being outed

lol one of the ponzi scheme guys wanting u to buy his shitty coin

JUST git gud

You'll stop complaining

Implying bitcoin isn't digital fiat.

>THE CRASH WILL HAPPEN ANY DAY NOW says increasingly nervous nocoiner

if that is true then it is the biggest ponzi scheme in history. he will be making billions

Bitcoin will have a massive correction. I sold a big portion of mine already for fiat and cryptos.

Cant wait to see the pink wojaks on this shitboard.

to be honest i would consider buying bitcoin but there is no single chance i would ever buy all the other gay cryptos

>own majority of shares

Yeah you're a fuckin brainlet. Appropriate OP image

I constantly have a stop loss order for 10% of my btc. If it triggers I am guaranteed to keep 200% of my last year investment. Stay poor.

>ve correction. I sold a big portion of mine already for fiat and cryptos.
>Cant wait to see the pink wojaks on this shitboard.

it will fall without any one buying anymore. you're stop loss is worthless. greatest flash crash of human history

Nobody owns more than like 300,000,000 in bitcoin right now. The larger addresses are abandoned.

>>once you sell your majority share the price crashes and you take all the retards money while they lose everything

Satoshi's wallet has never been touched though

...till he dumps everything at once

kek on that pic

>...till he dumps everything at once

If anything moves from that wallet BTC is gonna crash well before it can make it to a place to sell from

how will people know you idiot?

keep telling yourself that. when the majority shareholder of bitcoins sells them all your shares are worthless

and you are worried about other people and want to save them from losing their money right? sounds very convincing

yea he just waits to reach 10.000.000.000
7,000,000,000 is worthless

youtube.com/watch?v=LthoQPO6YLE

the "bitcoin market" is saturated with so many other electronic coin startups. the whole thing is one giant joke now and im laughing while making 30k in the last year in the stock market while you mega autists invest real money in your imaginary coins

>investing in cryptocurrency

Might as well buy magic beans

>He didn't make over 20x gains with magic beans

you are fucking retarded man, 30k is nothing in the last year. While you are to pussy fucking in the ass, niggers were making up to 1 million here you imbecile nigger faggot 5000.
Fuck you idiot ass hole shit fuck.

Bitbean and vertcoin went up over 30% today bitch nigger, where will you see gaines like that in the stock markets? You wont you got speed bumps and shit cuz you pussy faggot.

Now trading stocks and crypts, now thats trading.
AMD ftw.

It will drop to 2300-2700

idiot

>while making 30k in the last year in the stock market

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAA

30K IS NOTHING!!! NOTHING I TELL YOU!!! I MADE 1 MILLION IMAGINARY NEETBUX IN THE LAST YEAR. THEY HAVE NO REAL WORLD VALUE BUT I SPENT MY COLD HARD CASH SAVING OF 10 DOLLARS ON THEM!!!

retard there are people on this board that make 30k per month on crypto and you can pretty fucking easily cash that out into fiat or buy stuff with that

I MAKE 30K A MONTH ON IMAGINARY NEETBUX HOW DARE YOU SAY ITS NOT A REAL THING REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

how dense could u be jesus

>Be satoshi hiroshima
>Sell millions of my btc when it was less than Mfw my basement project is worth thousands

tell me EXACTLY how you convery your neetbux into cold hard cash then

dam you must have nothing to do today..lol..just go ahead, buy that first bitcoin if you haven't already.

Kraken you dumb fuck. Or the other 100 exchanges.

localbitcoins is probably the easiest example applicable worldwide

so walk me through step by step converting neetbux to cash

U make an order, someone pays you

>Move BTC to Coinbase
>Sell BTC
or
>Sell BTC in-person to people through localbitcoins for cash

it has as little intrinsic value as every other currency. The only thing separating a currency from a non-currency, is the acceptance by a market. If everybody shook hands and said "we take this currency", than it's as real as need be.

go on an online exchange like an online stock market trading website, sign up verify identity/company, deposit your bitcoin, sell the bitcoin for usd, Transfer fiat to bank account, takes 2-3 days, then withdraw money.

bitcoin is awesome,

but Trumpcoin, that is even more awesome.
However, the USA, now that is the most awesome!
USA USA!

boomer, if you want advice just ask politely

Too bad all these fakecoins aren't accepted by markets.

lol im not going to invest 7k in imaginary neetbux

Are alts going to surge now? Maybe I dun goof’d cashing out...

Don't forget all these crazy link idiots that are gonna be in the moon next year apparently

>then withdraw money
and then get arrested for tax fraud

The term is turbo autist, tyvm.

>and then get arrested for tax fraud

Only if you don't claim your gains in your taxes

>boomer wants to be spoonfed
Kek

no it doesnt ponzi ..if u know the secret tactics and really usefull advicess from internet ..u need to find dump and pump advices ..Today groestl and vertcoin are pumping both ..i guess they gonna pick another coin to pump or dump .. if u need to get some advice or suggested them to which coin should be pumped & dumped just join the room ..

discord.gg/g2WEGpw

lol spamming this shit in every thread only confirms bitcoins isnt legit and its run by ponzi schemes who fraudulently control the price of neetbux

tfw life is a ponzi

noone needs you to buy it

"I have no idea what I am talking about and don't want to know because I have made too many retarded assertions publicly to accept that I've been talking out of my ass." - the post

just fuck off already

NO COINERS FUCK OFF REEEEEE

2 ponzi schemers mad i am ruining them luring suckers....i mean customers into their ponzi scheme

do u even know what a ponzi is retard?

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Until you actually sell your crypto for actual assets, all you've got are a bunch of one's and zero's. the smart people who have made 20x would be wise to sell off now to the next batch of retards.

It's like you people have never heard of the Tulip bubble.

FLOWERS KEK

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

well of course it is a ponzi dummy

but so is our modern monetary and bank infrastructure

so choose

>ponzi with unprecedented growth potential and
chances of making you filthy rich with almost no work

or

>ponzi the holdings of which are decreasing in value year after year and you mostly wagecuck for a piece

your call

lmao people who made a 100x selling at $100 would be mad now if they followed this advice back then

Learn from history or repeat it

this
you can say life/economy is not a 0 sum game, yea, maybe not 0 but very close to 0
for every Warren Buffet there needs to be thousands of wageslaving poorfags, only on a desert island we would be all equal

more like

>ponzi where U can still be the player

or

>ponzi where u will forever be a fucking plebian and will get wrecked by rich hedge fund managers and (((them)))

Hindsight is always 20/20. If it crashes tomorrow, then they would be smiling.

Any crypto becoming worthless overnight is a very real possibility.

Nobody here holds btc
Too busy holding link, beans, and other shit scams

i only fear (((they))) buy so much btc to later crash it to shake the weak hands. After the masses see so much people losing everything, they would fear buying the btc while (((they))) end up buying 90% of the supply or more.

no its not

maybe a few years back, now it has gained too much steam, too much people want to buy.

The crash is always a possibility, but if it happens it will be planned by whales, to take control of it.

if this happens, community will just move to any other alt

U seriously cant stop this train, u would have to shut down Internet

then they crash and buy the alt, rinse and repeat

they have unlimited $ to play this game, enough that they can always win

this will be the case as long as crypto is correlated with fiat $

Pump and Dump just what is happening right now

It doesn't mean anything really

yes it means in the long run, even those succesful with crypto will end up losing to the big fish who can play the market with their unlimited funds

so if some of you have already made it, now would be the time to get out and enjoy your riches

This guy knows his shit, where do you people think the gains have been coming from? The wealthiest motherfuckers that's who

>too much people want to buy

Yeah NOW they do, but what happens when it turns bearish? What if people finally realize that the emperor was never wearing any clothes to begin with.

Literally the same thing happened in the Netherlands in the 17th century with the tulips. Everybody wanted them, prices were highly volatile and people were making shitloads of money speculating on them. Then people tried to sell them and realized they were holding bags.

And all you tards thinking "well it's better than fiat"... in what way? At least fiat is legal tender.

look at the BTC-XVC at bitrex ..some whale jump in the boat the f.cked u the coin less then hour :) ..2x gaining ..just they gonna pick the other coin tomorrow ..

discord.gg/g2WEGpw

It will but then it will go up to 40k

I am aware of this

It still doesnt mean anything

The technology of blockchain is super effective for literally everyone adopting it. BTC might burst but other coins and shitload of alts running on ether will emerge.

wew lad
>what is blockchain?

After people have seen the massive gains potential, they will rush to buy any dip/crash.
It would have to be a 85-95% crash to scare normies away.

Yes thats what im expecting, crypto will die or stabilize (not longer good for speculation and big profits) and from its ashes the blockchain tech will emerge in new form, backed and run by the corps and banks

thats the worst possible scenario

But I get it, still, it is the worst outcome of all possible outcomes

You know why was Rome such a prosperous nation? Because within the society everyone except slaves could became Rich. It wasn't until they start to restrict this when the Rome fell.
See the resemblance?

always prepare for the worst my friend

history is full of 'worst case outcomes'

From the ashes a fire shall be woken