Request will moon

Volume and price increasing with a big expected in Q4. Get REQ while it's still cheap

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/FXfJqwW
blog.request.network/request-network-project-update-october-27th-2017-1cd981fe131a
discord.gg/3TRxfSa
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

From what facts do you relate your statement?

Hello. if you want you can join ReQkings Discord server. For all your REQ news, discussion and friends.

discord.gg/FXfJqwW

Only join if you have ReQ shares or are planning to buy them

"Since we’re ahead of the roadmap, we decided to move the “website to interact with Requests” that was initially planned for Q1 2018 to Q4 2017. The website will also support the first of our use cases: business invoices. We’re looking forward to sharing a sneak peek of its UI/UX in a few weeks."
blog.request.network/request-network-project-update-october-27th-2017-1cd981fe131a

I'm not going to say it will 10x, but a short term 3-5x seems reasonable

I'm happy with a 5x but I'm holding out for that 10x. Request has good potential.

No need to shill brah. Let FOMO kick in next month.

I'm actually hoping that it isn't shilledtoo much for another few weeks. still looking to gather 100k

same

This.

Shillinh detracts from the value and prestige of this project, makes it feel like some worthless pump and dump, like MOD.

Stop the shilling.

lol...as fork is nearning...it will fall like rock again...those who buy now regret later u retards never learn

Pajeet fuck. You shit on the street and earn $10 every month. Fuck you, you retarded fucking cunt.

What's the token velocity? Why should I pay with REQ instead of ETH or USD?

Looking forward to the REQ ICO post fork.

im pondering if it would be safe to move my zrx into this short term

Considering Zrx tokens have no reason to exist, I'd say it's a safe bet.

Request network is built with 0x.

They are both great buy at q4, but zrx has 100m marketcap and req only 30m

YC business tactics are EXTREMELY aggressive. YC doesnt fuck around with their startups. They will push Request down the throats of the normies in Silicon Valley and they will use it like addicts. They made Airbnb, Dropbox, Twitch etc mainstream and they will make Request into Venmo/PayPal 2.0

Is this some creepypasta? I think i've read it before.

Join ReQKings Discord if you are a REQ share holder : discord.gg/3TRxfSa

does "moon" mean go up by 1 (ONE) cent?

i've contacted Request network Through IM they replied promptly. I don't worry about this team.

>what are percentages