Let's talk about Mohammed and why the fuck he went to heaven on a horse with a human face

Let's talk about Mohammed and why the fuck he went to heaven on a horse with a human face.

Other urls found in this thread:

wikiislam.net/wiki/Buraq
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kamadhenu
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

That's a demon taking Muhammad (piss b.u ) into hell.

Pure semitic fairy tale

It was a donkey not a horse. Not that there's anything wrong with donkeys :0

Barack was an ass, not a horse

Because he was a pedophile

Fugging obama :DD

Mohammad was autistic as fuck. He literally faked verses from God that told him follows not to speak with him a lot. If he was alive today he would have fit really well in Veeky Forums.

So Obama is named after a donkey. Fucking hell.

wikiislam.net/wiki/Buraq

>Muhammad is said to have claimed the existence of three Meccan goddesses, the daughters of Allah, about the same time some of his followers were emigrating to the Ethiopian Aksumite Empire. Conveniently, he later claimed the archangel Gabriel appeared and asked him to retract the declaration. The story is known as 'The Story of the Cranes' and is part of an early Hadith. The episode later came to be known as 'The Satanic Verses'. It has provoked much debate within the Islamic world.

Dude I'm God's Prophet but just ignore all that previous talk lmao I'm just retconing some things.

>Autistic as fuck.

what shouldn't the literal prophet of allah be allowed to issue retractions? it's no more or no less fantastical than any of his other claims.

That's badass, you Kaffir autist

>Be the messenger of an infallible omniscient and omnipotent deity.
>Get an incorrect message.

You do understand that anyone can wt=rite a Haddith right? Of a Haddith contradicts the Quran like this one does then it's fake.

write*

>image of Mohammed

wtf delete this do you want Veeky Forums to be blown up

he was hoholpilled
hohol mafia

As far as I'm aware, the human face thing is an artistic liberty and not actually in the Hadith.

Read the post that I responded to. Hadiths are irrelevant to my post.

To join The Super Best Friends.

First post best post.

"Islam" came from the instruction of demons, and Muhammed carried it back with him to Hell.

>flying, usually winged, animal with a crowned human head and peacock tail
hmmmmmmmmmm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kamadhenu

compare the Barack

Hinduism confirmed to be the one true faith.