Hope you bought the dip

Hope you bought the dip

Other urls found in this thread:

omniexplorer.info/lookupadd.aspx?address=3BbDtxBSjgfTRxaBUgR2JACWRukLKtZdiQ&page=1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No dad no ETP was recovering my bags still heavy your not letting me day trade my position enough please stop dad Ill be better next time

All in ath

here we go boys

omniexplorer.info/lookupadd.aspx?address=3BbDtxBSjgfTRxaBUgR2JACWRukLKtZdiQ&page=1

25M new tethers printed by bitfinex. BTC going to hit a new ATH this weekend while alts get JUST'd.

So this is how it feels like. First time I've been here boys, this is amazing.

>mfw riding the wave before it crashes and making good money while alt-cucks complain instead of jumping on the ship

Its like people don't want to make money

Bought at 7450.

Fuck.

His palms are sweaty, knees weak, bags are heavy
vomit on my sweater already

Welcome to the club. Your next weeks will be very thrilling, to say the least. Prepare to look at your phone 50 times an hour.

If you are the same guy posting this everytime I must say I appreciate the dedication.

Still a good investment
Screencapmthis and read it in two weeks

its the tell tale sign of a good bull run. Note he never posts it on a trap. OP is a master shitposter and TA analyst.

I plan to sell before the Fork. I don't actually own BTC, i buy certificates with no taxes on profit but it's unsure if i will get any profits from x2.

>dat 40 BTC sell wall at 7400

Will we break through boys?

THEY ACTUALLY THOUGHT THAT WAS IT. THEY THOUGHT ALTS WERE RECOVERING. hahahahahahahahahaahahha*deep breath* HAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHH

heh. think so cause we are bullish trend.

Sold at 6600 and stuck between the despair of buying back in and cutting my losses or waiting till segwit. Both options hurt.

40 btc is nothing

We just did.

Pssh just keep it, gambling with alts is too risky. Unless you can afford losing 15% due to a bad pick I'd play it safe and stay with bitcoin or foppgo tether. Worst thing you can do is seek gains on alts having btc. Also all these assumptions are based on btc pre-wall street, everyone predicted a dip from 7000 to 6400 and it never happened.
Things are changing a little bit.

Isn't it the same that happened with bitcoin cash? They gave you one bitcoin cash for each bitcoin. I think it's the same with this new meme.
And if you are really scared just convert btc to tether until it goes up again.

Holy shit, is that dog OK????

Not for certain. I buy Bitcoin XBT provider and they make a seperate evaluation on each fork. They have stated that you are not guaranteed to receive the profits for every fork. This is why i plan to sell.

Still trying to break though on Polo

>lost my card reader
>bank takes over a fucking week for a new one
I wanted to buy when it was 5k fucking ass holes

Posts like reassure me that btc will crash post fork

Just sold at 7400

did i make a mistake?

The sell wall at gemini just didn't good

my dog also invested everything into doge and link.

he's not so smart

your dog chose link, i presume?

Do you have a money tree user

10k then crash 10k then crash 10k then crash

No, bitcoin is a bubble right now. Its gonna have a huge correction. Smart thing to do is convert some to fiat and some to crypto. But I expect crypto to take a big beating as well.

Fuck off FUDer. I bought back in at 7340.

here we go again

rip alts

Very wise, Grasshopper. You will get no profits from x2, other than holding for 6 months, and waiting for it to climb after the script kiddie developer figures out why 15 is fatally flawed. Clue: Core 14 sees it as Hostile, which it is!

It's going to crash again at 7500. Guaranteed.

You bought the BCH is the real Bitcoin scam, didn't you, user?

Nope, fiat. I'm dumb but not THAT dumb.

Everyone. lol. "Inside Her" poster here, who always tells you when and where to buy the dips with 100% accuracy. I never said it would dip to $6400. When will you learn?

Hi Joshua Tree Forest user. 12k then retrace to $7,800. at Fork. FTFY.

Also known as "Make Daddeeeeeeeeeeeee Bitcoin stop beating meee mommeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!"

Have fun investing in a outdated centralized coin controlled by Blockstream.

FU BTC is backed by Goldman Sachs now. All i want to be is rich and i dont care about hippy fantasies :(

1. People margin short
2. Bitfinex prints Tethers and buys Bitcoins with them
3. There is a green candle
4. People buy Bitcoins
5. Shorts are liquidated
6. People margin long
7. Bitfinex dumps
8. There is a red candle
9. People sell Bitcoins
10. Longs are liquidated
Return to 1
This has been going on since March.