>Roman
>Empire
>2.0

Is this one ruled by Nordics too?

The Roman European Union

Why swiss is allowed to not be in it???

>too

>>Roman empire 2.0
>doesn't do shit when one of their member states gets harassed by other countries

>member states
You mean slave states?

>Roman Empire
>capital city isn't Rome

We've been over this

>W-where did you hear that from?!?

Not an argument.

The western empire moved the capital to Milan in the later centuries, guess it stopped being Roman then?

You're right, more like 3.0.

Yes. As soon as Constantiple was built, it became the Byzantine Empire

If you're gonna autistically compare things, at least do it with the Roman republic.

because the swiss aren't stupid

Doesnt change the fact romans were not nordic

And the Paple States and modern Italy? Are they Roman?

Wrong, some of the families were.

[citation needed]

Being of the same stock as the nordic people =/= being nordic

Rome is divided between them. Once one state or the other has full control of the city of Rome, then Rome will be reborn.

>malalas
Wasnt even alive when the emperors this graph says he mentioned were
>suetonius
Ditto
>pliny
There were two of them, why would your infograph not specify it?
>sieglin
Literally who from Germany in the fucking XXth century

Nice try Odin

>coping this much
So now you think that Suetonius and Pliny were wrong, Malalas just made them Nordic because why not, and Sieglin DIDN'T base it on their other names like "Flavius"?

>full of muslims empire
sure, Remy Giuiliano van Fagenbörg

>So now you think that Suetonius and Pliny were wrong
Again, which Pliny?
>Malalas just made them Nordic because why not
How can somebody who never even met those emperor know what they looked like?
>and Sieglin DIDN'T base it on their other names like "Flavius"?
And if that literally who was right, why is he still a literally who?

>Again, which Pliny?
Both lived in the period, you are just extremely coping subhuman if you even think this matters.
>How can somebody who never even met those emperor know what they looked like?
Older sources. Guess how modern authors can know that Rome even existed?

And your "argument" about Sieglin is not even worth commenitng, you are a retard.

>if i keep calling him names i'll win the argument
Kek
>Older sources
Care to show these as well?
>And your "argument" about Sieglin is not even worth commenitng, you are a retard
>i cant argue it so i'll simply call you a retard

>Kek
>an argument
>Care to show these as well?
>showing sources of the sources
>i'll call Sieglin a "literally who" because it sounds so epic and it totally proves my point xD
You are just coping m*Dshit. It's obvious that Romans were of the Nordic stock.

>yeah i have sources to back up that shitty infograph but here's the thing, i wont show em
>i'll call Sieglin a "literally who" because it sounds so epic and it totally proves my point xD
What other name would you call somebody that doesnt even have a wikipedia article in english?
>m*Dshit

>yeah i have sources to back up that shitty infograph but here's the thing, i wont show em
You don't cite sources of the sources, m*Dshit coping subhuman.

You are just trying to deny the harsh truth: Augustus was light haired and light eyed. Also Nordic, and was classified as such by Hans F. K. Günther, the main German race scientist...

>”Augustus must have been Nordic because he had blond hair”
>”let me back my claim up with work by a pseudoscientist who had clear and obvious reason to stake racial claim to Rome”

Not the same guy you’re arguing with, but stop reaching Ragnar it’s pathetic

>pseudoscientist
>Professor at the University
?

We don't know how he looked like. All we have are his very idealized statues. According to Suetonius he was short, between light and dark and had a hooked nose. For some reason this is never mentioned by Nordicists, nor are his bad teeth, kidney stones, ringworm scars, limping...

He was still in Nordic range. And "statues being idealized" is just your interpretation.

>You are just trying to deny the harsh truth
Sure Odin
>Hans F. K. Günther
>Literally another "we wuz aryanz n sheit" and "it's da joos" guy

I'm citing Suetonius. In his description he looks nothing like his statues. Suetonius was also the only one who said his hair was yellowish, his statues don't show that. So is he trustworthy or not?

>I'd insult a professor, this will totally give me an argument!11 xD
"Statues being idealized" is only your intepretation, Augustus might have be a borderline Nordic, but still a predominant one.
Much of Roman statues and skulls show strong Nordic influence.

What statue is this?

>borderline Nordic
Whatever it means. Romans were Indo-Europeans, so many of them probably had some steppe admixture. It doesn't mean shit. I'm almost certain that autosomally they would be much more closely related to other Italians than to ancient Germanics.

Your skull memery is completely obsolete and irrelevant.

Imagine being this delusional
>>I'd insult a professor, this will totally give me an argument!11 xD
>professors are right only when they say what i say, if you disagree you're a m*Doid kike subhuman shill
I bet you unironically believe everything Varg says too

voltaireposting 2.0

>What statue is this?
Unknown Roman, but still showing Nordic predominance.
And skull is also Roman and typically Nordic.
>Romans were Indo-Europeans, so many of them probably had some steppe admixture. It doesn't mean shit. I'm almost certain that autosomally they would be much more closely related to other Italians than to ancient Germanics.
"Close relation" means nothing.

I'd probably "cluster" closer to a dark eyed and dark haired alpinid from Germany than to a Nordic from let's say Afghanistan.

But it doesn't mean I am of the same race as the alpinid fellow German...
You didn't disprove that Augustus was vorwiegend Nordisch, you are just claiming German race scientist was wrong because you say so. You are just a coping m*Dshit, who can't accept the fact that Romans came from the North, just like the Indo-European Latin language, and the Urnfield culture they came from was predominantly light haired.

More like a more centralized Holy Roman Empire

>I'd probably "cluster" closer to a dark eyed and dark haired alpinid from Germany than to a Nordic from let's say Afghanistan.
Which only shows that your skull racial idiocy is completely worthless.
It's also rather funny how this picture supposed to be a proof of Nordics ruling ancient Rome considering most of them were foreigners or former plebeians.

>You didn't disprove that Augustus was vorwiegend Nordisch
>who can't accept the fact that Romans came from the North, just like the Indo-European Latin language, and the Urnfield culture they came from was predominantly light haired.
[citation needed]

>Which only shows that your skull racial idiocy is completely worthless.
No, it only shows that autotardism is nonsence. Nobody will care about your "23andme results", people always judge you based on race, even if they deny it.

And I'd take 1 Nordics "I don't cluster" with over a 100 alpingols "who with I cluster", because they are racially superior and basically of my volk.

Ah yes, genes are now less important than skull shape. And Ainu are Caucasoids even if they have virtually nothing to do with them.

The funny thing is, most Roman statues have a completely different head. You were really desperate to find one Roman statue with such a square jaw. If it even is a Roman statue.

>[citation needed]\
Halberstadt_LBA I0099(rs1805007, rs1805009).

>Ah yes, genes are now less important than skull shape.
That's the point. brachycephalic mutts are less of my volk than people who actually do look like me.
>And Ainu are Caucasoids even if they have virtually nothing to do with them.
Yes, Ainu are Caucasoid. They have all Caucasoid characteristics.

In the race war of the future, which will bring back Großdeutsches Reich, nobody would give a fuck if you "cluster", if you are a mutt, you will have to go.

Race > nonsence.
>The funny thing is, most Roman statues have a completely different head.
Much of them do look Nordisch.
>You were really desperate to find one Roman statue with such a square jaw
Not really, I've just read an articule on Metapedia about the Nordische Rasse :)

>Not an argument.
Not an argument.

>Halberstadt_LBA I0099(rs1805007, rs1805009)
What is this proof of?

Proto-Italo-Celts were light haired.

Motala Swedes living 7000 years ago were also light haired. What's your point?

When will you fucks stop replying to the autistic nordishit? He's even more recognizable than the incatard.

Latins, later Romans, were light haired too.

> Romans are germanics
> Nevermind the fact that they've been at war with them and considered them subhuman savages all the way until the collapse of Rome
There is powerful we wuzery at works

>Nordic means Germanic

4th reich

Same shit thought Nordics are just northern G*rms, they were probably even more savage than their southern brethren since at least they were close enough to Rome to soak up some civilization from them
Meanwhile Nordics literally hundreds of years after G*rms adopted some of Roman civilization and started larping as them were still flinging shit at each other and raiding more civilized people for gibs me dat

No, Nordic means of the Nordic race. And the Nordic race was the main phenotype of the Indo-European peoples.

>race
Miss me with that pseudo-science shit

>88% of Germans want to see Brits suffer
based krauts

The EU is the first European political state to control every major European state and most of the European continent since Rome. It is legitimately, the true successor of Rome. All it needs to do is consolidate its power, eliminate dissenters and remove Amerimutt influence.

We NEED the EU to counter-balance the MUTT threat and chink threat.

Its pronounced "Mediolanum" okay?

>Miss me with that pseudo-science shit
Go back to plebbit then, nobody will call you a spic or a mutt there...

Good job focusing on technicalities to divert attention from the main argument which you can't counter

NOoooOooooOoooooooooOo g*****mans are evil!!!!!!!

Romans were of the Nordic race.

so Italy before the creation of the papal states was the Roman Empire 2.0 autism edition?

Just jewing your Roman empire don't mind me

America is Rome, Europe is Greece

>we need the EU to counter-balance the mutt threat
literally what threat

I /would/ have replied the same to him until the last election cycle

Fuck, Switzerland is like a pimple on Europe

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Byzantium

>GRUIII BUIII MUIII
Aha....

I'm not sensitive to name calling, just allergic against bullshit

The 4th Reich

Nice cope, juan

>roman
It's just another Reich, WW3 soon.

You realize that Italy never owned the Vatican right? They still don't. Not during ww1 or under Mussolini or even today.

Barbarian "langvages", ain't I right :DDDD

Proto-Nordic peoples founded Rome, Greece, Persia, and Egypt. FACT!

You're a highly incompetent slave master if your slaves have a veto on anything you try to do and can leave any time they want.

Europe = 4th Riech.

Who doesn't want to see Brittain suffer? They're almost as bad as - and may God forgive me for uttering these words world - the Polish people.

And guess what the Uk is full of Pol*s
The plot thickens

The greatest project of our lifetime. A last vigorous sprint before Europe truly retires its place as the center of human development. Mesopotamia, China, India all went through cycles of relevance, it we are no exception but we can still make our impact on the world before we see the same fate as the middle east does today.

lol

to be governed from kyiv
hohol mafia

this

Nice

About time it fell apart then

>Brits continually save civilization from Germans
>Poles continually save civilization from Turks
>both are hated

I love them both but I also love Russia
t. Ausfag

>but led by the former Visigoths (Germans)

Germans can't do anything right.

>Near-entirely reliant on a foreign power for military protection from the eastern foe (Persia to Russia) rather than using a large budget all its own
Objectively bad comparison dude.

WTF, Germany is actually based?