How many bitcoins are there? Which one is real again?

Are those Bitcoin Cash Trash Bags that Redditors dumped on you getting heavy, user?

Well it's not Bitcoin Gold

Anything except Bitcoin Core is a scam. Core will always stay relevant.

>most people are up 100% on bcc
try again.

You realise how blatant your shilling is right?

the only bitcoin that matters is the one called "bitcoin" regardless of the technology (which is pretty much identical anyway)
bch will never replace bitcoin, even if btc dies
people will just quit this market for good. Nobody will keep investing if they get burned by waking up to the news that what they've had in their wallet is not "bitcoin" anymore.

Are you referring to the segwit chain? Bitcoin Cash is Satoshi's vision

>come back to Veeky Forums
>this is the thread on the top of the front page
>remember why i left

oh well, cya guys.

p.s. if you shill here 12 hrs a day you probably have an influence of 0.0000000000000000000000000000000001% on the price for anything that's not a 50 BTC market-cap alt
it might give you an erection, in that case go for it, but it's really not doing anything for you financially, you'd be better off doing pretty much anything you enjoy more than shilling on Veeky Forums

what the fuck are you smoking? I'm not shilling anything, buy what you want
but you are retarded if you think you're gonna convince investors/normies to jump into bch
btc is king because it's been here for a long time and it's TRUSTED, once the trust gets shaken people will either quit, go to shitcoins or try to find another safe haven (be it eth/ltc/whatever) noone will invest in a btc fork knowing that one month later another btc version will be "the true bitcoin" thus replacing the previous one.
People will get scared and quit, noone will buy your bch bags even if bch is better tech-wise
people give no fucks about the tech, it's all about investing in a trusted moneymaker called bitcoin.
Stop holding onto your emotions and look at the market sentiment from a normie/institutional investor perspective.
Noone wants to devote their lives to spend every single hour of their free time glued to the screen doing research in fear of another btc flippening

You Somali Butt Pirate scammers are just trolling now.

" Erection" Slag detected. Fuck off Roastie.

Man, I'm cooked so i didn't read any of that. But christ u went off, has to be something you uneasy about.

>has no arguments
>hurr tldr
go buy some bch, you cuck

Yeah. He knows the Bitcoin Cash scam, when its over, is going to leave a scar on the surface of the Real Bitcoin. Bitcoin cash will be dead, and Bitcoin Core will have a slight mar on its name for being even remotely associated. These faggots don' care about the wreckage they leave behind. Look at Link.

Lol I see you have been brainwashed as well. How is there not a clear conflict of interest in core devs wanting to strangle on chain capacity and attacking any attempt to fix this while simultaneously profiting from sidechain solutions?

This is true. Which means bch will not replace it, so the only hope left is 2x. That would set a precedent for future onchain increase.

Nice Orwellian Double Speak. It was not Core developers that attacked an attempt at a solution, Ministry of Untruth Propaganda, it has always been the opposite. Solution splits developers are less skilled, get frustrated, try to fuck with core code to wreck bitcoin, and then get pissed off and hire shills to fud Bitcoin and promote their shitcoin split.

Case in point you dumb sunsabitches. Pic related.

Okay, so where and when exactly during the last 3 years has Core offered any on chain solution? Even if we totally ignore btc as a lgold" for everyday transactions. I don't want to pay 10 dollar fees every time I gainst my "digital gold". I also don't want to open a fucking lightning channel. I also don't want to switch to altcoins. What should I do?

*As a currency
*Every time I move

"Coin Function" is a Fedora coin shill Meme. You still do not see The Forest through the Alt Coin Trees, Grasshopper.

But I just said forget about use. But a little bigger blocksize should not bother anyone. Just so I can move my digital gold without ever increasing fees

Bitcoin ---> gold ---> cash. Your welcome.

If bitcoin is decentralized why does it have a CORE????? HUH

oh yeah thats why roger is listing S2X coin as the real bitcoin right?
lmao
you got scammed kiddo