List all your losing ICOs

All my ICOs have failed miserably.
Ethbits, Bowhead, Chronobank, Matchpool, Humaniq, Agrello, Blackmoon (gonna wait 6 months for this one), MobileGo.

Am I really that retarded Veeky Forums?

Invested from jan to may - 900$, now my pfolio is 8200$, still if i hadn't fucked with ico's and if only i sold all my alts in june i would have 2,8btc now.

Learned that one does not hold alts for a long time....
Will i make it? Am i destined to fail? Did i learn something?

I'm on BMC too. I think that we're gonna make it.

b-biz?

l-lets hope so, b-bizbro...

Holy shit forgot I bought Agrello, yeah we got scammed OP.

Ethbet, Icon, Request currently.

I got BMC at ICO feeling pretty nervous my dude

yeah well we all knew they will be launching the platform in 2018 so i kind of expected it to stagnate in usd value.....but it went bellow it seems.....well i decided to foget about the icos and not include them in my blockfolio....hopefuly this is gonna be doing good, if not oh well at least i tried.
I mostly bought it as a protest agains Iconomi anyway kek

COB KIK LINK

AirSwap.

My first and last ICO.

Wtf
>all this shitcoins
You wanna know how I know ur not gonna make it?

NONE OF YOUR FUCKING COINS I INVESTED IN AND IM A BIG TIME ICO INVESTOR

nice to know youre doing good user. anyway always invested only 100 or max 200$ so its not a biggy

Got into a few icos in oct, before was just putting 200 every 2 weeks into eth/btc.
So far nothing but trash; etherparty and enjincoin tanked. Still waiting on coins for dragonchain, crowdwiz and raiden.
Lesson learned I guess.

enj please just fucking kill me

>still if i hadn't fucked with ico's and if only i sold all my alts in june i would have 2,8btc now.

you cant be hung up on shit like that, if you bought btc 7 years ago you would have literally thousands of it right now

opus, but this one is primed for takeoff in january

I've only done RLC and LINK. LINK was a big disappointment after SIBOs, but I still doubled my money at least. RLC did alright in May, but didn't do much after that. Stayed above ICO dollar wise though.

Bancor
Status
BlockCat
BlackMoon
EthBet
Airswap
Request
Ripio

JUST kill me

Bought omg, bought zrx, bought Link presale and knc Ico and now bought req, 1200% since i entered crypto.

The only one that really raped my cornhole was Propy. I'm going to just HODL that one for 6 months and see what happens it can still work out, but jesus what a shitshow.

bought £300

now worth £111 i forgot about it

no point selling now. apparently something in june, man i cant rememeber what this ico was kek

Not ICO but even more retarded. I bought LINK at 0.42 and didn't sell at 0.52 and kept holding until 0.22 before finally succumbing and selling.

For some bizarre reason I bought Bitcoin just when it went to moon from $6000 to $7500 and I sold coincidentally at the top as I wanted to buy some walton. Which coincidentally started to moon and I decided to just buy ark instead which went from 2 to 2.60 before buying bitcoin again.

I am not larping. God has just answered my prayers by restoring my gains that I lost on LINK.