youtube.com/watch?v=sc3H4UkkZgk
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Ayyyy

story?

>dirt all over boots
>waltz in

My boy ol'Dolfie

Yes, but please not the same pictures all over aga....
Nevermind, its already too late

It's all i've got, about to drop some acid in half an hour so wanted some new stuff to look at while listening to music.

>this is not right dude

I hate how big his head is, and those small legs, ruins the whole painting.

>Why can't be new old art?

Prince Eugene of Savoy in battle against the Turks

Crown Prince Friedrich Wilhelm of Prussia enters Jerusalem in 1869

Seeing the same fucking pictures in every single thread becomes a bit boring after the hundreds time,

*blocks your path*

Lady Jane Grey
>installed onto the English throne after Edward VI (Henry VIII's son)
>Weak relation, only placed on the throne by uncle to give him greater influence
>Rightful Queen Mary Tudor gets the nobility's support and throws you into the Tower of London
>get sliced

So is this thread for historically important works of art, or art of historically important stuff?

Good one, thanks for sharing.

The second, because aztecs didn't have chairs.

> because aztecs didn't have chairs.

You fucking what, of course they had chairs. Also that image is of the Tlaxcallans (as the filename implies, their senate in particular, since they were a semi-democratic republic of 4 confederated city-states) , who while culturally related to all the 3 members of the triple alliance that ruled the Aztec empire; wasn't a part of and in fact were in the process of being whittled down via a war of attrition and blockades when the Spanish showed up.

Anyways I'l dump more actual good art in a bit, but I needed to just point out how wrong you were first

>YWN get to swing with her

why is the french officer choking the drummer? aren't they on the same team?

maybe the size of the head is to show he has a big ego and the small legs are to show he has trouble holding it up himself

They didn't have chairs, the conquistadors literally said they sat on rugs or nothing at all. Those pictures are obviously biased and non historical.

You can literally google "ancient mexican chairs".

Stop making up stuff. They had chairs.

user, you're confusing mexican chairs (which wouldn't come about until the late 19th-early 20th centuries) with mexican chair people, who were much more common in 15th century mexico and are still used to this day.
youtube.com/watch?v=sc3H4UkkZgk

Not a big fan of Napoleon, but I LOVE this painting