Told my friends I made over half a million in crypto

>Told my friends I made over half a million in crypto.
>They're all poor students with minimum wagecuck part time jobs.

Did I fuck up?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yYNSSNJ0z_U
youtube.com/watch?v=rjq1aTLjrOE
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yeah

yes now they'll expect expensive gifts from you on holidays and you to cover meals/tips

>having friends

there's your first mistake

Easy.
Tell them you lost it, or you bluffed.

Just tell them you lied to sound important. In reality you made 50,000.

This, they'll also say they'd do the same for you if they were rich but they wouldn't.

hope your ready for ''Bro could i borrow like 1k?''
''Why you be greeding'' etc

If they ever mention it again, tell them you were being a smart ass, and you actually made a half million Satoshi

Most of them are probably honest when they say they would do the same. But that's one of many reasons why they will always be poor or loose any money they make.

No.

Now start reading the bible.

Become humble.

Go to a Christian church of your liking, as long as they follow the bible as it's written (no faggots in heaven).

Get a hot christian virgin wife.

Stay humble.

And watch star wars episode four through six at least once a week, constantly quote from them as well as the bible, whatever works on your normie friends the best.

>tfw only made a quarter million
>could have half a million if I had sold all my alts for bitcoin a few weeks back

TO THE MOON!

>youtube.com/watch?v=yYNSSNJ0z_U

problem is there is nothing left to spend the cash on, i cant figure out anything to buy that would make me happier

Same here, i bought them all versace bathrobes and gave them the choice '500€ cash or 500€ in crypto?'. Look after your friends, share your wealth, feels like drug money anyway

same lol

I dont need car, I dont need any device rn, Investing in anything else is too much work for little returns

What should I do

Still a damn lot.

You can always sit down and bust out a few thousand on day trading.

Hell, in two weeks I turned 500 to 700 just throwing in on some promising gains before bed.

Can I have 0.1 btc please?

> The Hot Christian Virgin Wife Meme

What church do you go to? Most of the ones I've been too are old stuck up snobby people

I'm a non-trinitarian baptist and I find tons of QTs at Christian events.
Careful though, lots of whores who like to pretend to be Christians.
I would never date a non-virgin.

Catholic church has all the latina QTs but they don't take sin seriously so they end up sleeping around Saturday and repenting Sunday.

God is always watching, a virgin deserves a virgin, and with God's hand and your faith, He will deliver you.

>youtube.com/watch?v=rjq1aTLjrOE

they say sharing is caring..
BTC 1MHhaPh6mawhE6tSneyVnDXPaRm8Q7Q7N1

fucking kill yourself, gloating bitch. I hope you got shanked in the alley by AIDS hobo. Maybe you can tell him you got millions in crypto while he fuck your liver with a rusty knife

In your experience, would one of these virgin QTs marry a man who has already been married and divorced by a nonvirgin?

I nagged 1 friend until he bought 1k

Another was broke so I gave him 1k

I pass out 100 bills to bums

Gave some money to charities defending wild elephants from poachers

Still rich

Depends on the circumstances.

Did your wife cheat on you?

If so, you're free to remarry in the eyes of the Lord according to Matthew 5.

But your aim for going to church should first be to develop a close relationship with God.

You were JUSTed really, really, hard weren't you?

I like this meme except for the star wars faggotry

>this
OP do this, it's good advice

kek

Rich, nerdy people quoting star wars go hand in hand.

But yeah, it's solid advice otherwise.

Happy wife hunting!

yup, unfriend them all

may your butthole rot and fall to the ground, roastie.

at least you aren't siabro
nigga had 3 million $ at peak of sia pump...then he held.
all the way down
he's back to his initial around 20k i think by now

I lost half of my initial investment
Its me your friend
BTC 15MffTWt99gMWMBU8XpcuUykQyktDdPeoh

>happy wife hunting
might as well go look for tasmanian tiger. There's at least rumors that it still exist

Everyone I posted in this thread is a Christian virgin.

Do you have a wife yourself?

Cause why would i take advice from someone who hasn't succeeded himself.

(sorry for bad english)

Can I be your friend?

>not buying high and selling low

I can talk any woman into kissing me, it's pretty great being a handsome salesmen.

Still a virgin by choice, it garnishes more respect with age in the Christian community unlike the world outside which seeks to promote Hollywood tropes.

WHy do you care. It's your fucking money.

If they have an issue with that they are the problem

I can trade you smug anime girls

1LdrQEr1eNVJGhWkB6dCGpynCDwiNazFF6

>just be yourslef lol

and they're all uggos

Never let em know how much dough ya hold
Cuz, you know that chedda breed jealously
specially if yo man fuck up you get yo ass stuck up

That just makes my chances all the higher.

>the american phenotype

>in the eyes of the Lord
Actually upon a close reading of the Bible I'm thinking it says that if a girl is not a virgin then that means she's already married to the guy she lost her virginity to unless something like that guy is dead or her father annulled that marriage because he didn't want to allow her to be married to him. So even though you can be married in they eyes of the government, that doesn't necessarily mean you are married in the eyes of the Lord and to the contrary in his eyes that would be adultery. But you won't find any Churches teaching that anymore because that's how pernicious sin is. And since that's how churches teach in, then its pretty difficult to get a good girl to go against it so that means its pretty much impossible to marry a good girl so I'm stuck with only choices of committing adultery, or finding one that lost her virginity to a man that's now passed away; or finding one who's father specifically annulled her marriage as soon as he found out she lost her virginity but since churches don't teach that anymore this is less likely than the alternatives.

Didn't make half a million but still made a lot of money and told my friends. On one hand it's cool to brag about how rich I am but on the other hand it's annoying that everyone asks me for money all the time. But I usually just tell them I can't since I would have to pay and file taxes on that and that it would be way too much work and they just stop asking.

you did God's work user
make them suffer, filthy normies
I seriously hope that everyone on this board makes it, it's the NEET's uprising, the greates transfer of wealth from the ambicious normies to skillles NEETS.
Can't wait for the lambo meetup in a few years spitting at normies an boomers

>friends
Why are there so many normies here?

>could have bought btc in 2011
>didn't
I am just seeing the millions flying away

kill me