B2X and BTC strangle each other's value

>B2X and BTC strangle each other's value
>normies just starting to get into crypto get scared off and the price of both plummets
>miners make their move and pump BCH to #1 on CoinMarketCap
>tfw the future BTC is trading for $600 right now

Other urls found in this thread:

support.coinbase.com/customer/portal/articles/2892985-segwit-2x-faq
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Maybe if that scenario does happen that's what the "real" Bitcoin will be worth... 600. And we start all over again

lol you should buy some bitcoin cash user

bitcoin crash is going to implode after the fork for many reasons
not only is it a shit chain with shit developers and shit miners abusing the shit protocol mining a shit ton of coins through EDA readjustments
GBTC is going to dump bitcoin crash starting next week and will continue to do so into the new year like, over 185,000 bitcoin crash coins
smart people would short the fuck out of bitcoin crash

>core is paying autists to spam FUD copypasta in every thread taking about BCH
>tfw they wouldn't be doing this if they thought BCH wasn't going to dethrone them

you're looking at over 97,000 extra bitcoin crash mined through EDA abuse and an additional 185,000 BCC being sold by GBTC next week and into the new year
then on January 1st coinbase is releasing their bitcoin cash coins to it's users so expect yet another dump
this is probably the worst coin to buy right now

if you really think it's a smart buy, buy bitcoin cash then lol

Chip designer > Programmer

hardware always win

usually when coinbase adds a coin it isn't distributed to their users for free hahaha

what the fuck is the value in an application specific integrated chip with no bitcoin

at least you can play video games with a GPU

This time, they said they're gonna support the fork. Last time they kept the fork shekels to themselves I think, kek.

You seem rustled.

Get this through your head, chink: you're not taking over development of Bitcoin. Be content with your mining rewards and fuck off

2 different forks, they're adding support the fork they kept on jan 1st BCC
the fork in 2 weeks is still up in the air according to them s2x and bitcoin

I love how pathetic the paid blockstream trolls are. They are literally advertising BCH with their stupidity without realizing it

I mean they have more power in this game.

core developers made me a millionaire why would I trust a new group aligned with NY businesses and centralized miners?
try to refute anything I've said

support.coinbase.com/customer/portal/articles/2892985-segwit-2x-faq

Coinbase says they're supporting it. According to their terms, you get a copy of 1 B2X for every BTC you have. I'm gonna sell 1 BTC before fork, keep 1 and see what happens.

BCH has made me a millionaire why would I trust a new group aligned with Bildeberg businesses and centralized development?
try to refute anything I've said

This desu senpai

buy vertcoin

tfw I am actively rooting for this