Time to dump?

BTC is going to crash soon right? Thinking of dumping my stash into alts while they're still cheap with the massive gains I got. Def gonna buy back in after the fork though. Any good nonmeme alts that are gonna moon post 2x?

Other urls found in this thread:

coindesk.com/understanding-segwit2x-bitcoins-next-fork-might-different/
discord.gg/g2WEGpw
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/segwit2x/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

SELL SELL SELL

>into alts
Good luck with that.

The point is to hold until RIGHT after it forks so you get free money from photocopying your coins on both chains. Keep up, junior.

>after it forks
>after

It's smarter to sell before the fork, since the new coin is going to be cheaper than BTC right?

Yes... after... so that your coins get duplicated on both chains... you're the brainlet. If you sell before the fork you're saying no to free money.

>free money

Look up why this fork differs from the previous ones, my brainlet friend.

He is probably just trolling. Noone is that stupid.

Umm, heads up Bros. It's going to be 6 months before Segwit2X is worth anything. Pic EXTREMELY related. The current Bitcoin Cash Trash will no doubt attempt some kind of scam with it anyway.

You still want to stay in long enough to bag Segwit2X, as it will eventually replace Bitcoin Cash.

Someone please reply to my post. Is this why you want to sell before the fork?

Barry Silbert just figured this out.

So you are saying Segwit1x will definitely lose and be worthless?

I replied to you as you were posting. Annuit Ceoptis. Novus Ordo Seclorum.

Teeka Tiwaris emergency briefing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No, I am saying it will eventually replace Bitcoin Cash as a way to transfer, and will gain and maintain a ten percent valuation of Bitcoin Core.

Tweekie is a Con Man Alt Coin Shill Scammer who is one jump ahead of the FBI. its why he relocates once every couple of months.

You don't understand the upcoming fork at all. Only one coin will survive this time from the two. This will be in a matter of days or 1-2 weeks. After that, the chain that loses will effectively be worthless.

Scam fud is old and moldy. Please be creative.

Already said said Segwit2x would be worthless for 6 months.

>You don't understand the upcoming fork at all. Only one coin will survive this time from the two

Didn't people say this with every fork. Nobody really cares about "technology" in a new coin, thats all shit to get people to waste their money buying hot new garbage alt that will drop in price a couple of weeks after its released with BTC keeping its upward slope.

No, these assumptions are old. These same people said there would be a dump @ 7000 to 6400. Didn't happen. Don't sell btc, this is the first fork with big money (Wall Street) on crypto. No one knows what's gonna happen, either don't buy alts because fuck gambling or just buy tether until it goes up again.

Anyone who can't tell within 5 seconds of visiting the website that it's a con deserves to part with their money.

S2X is not going to implement strong replay protection. As far as I know, S1X is also not doing it. Thus, only one chain will win this as the other will be completely unprofitable to mine.

coindesk.com/understanding-segwit2x-bitcoins-next-fork-might-different/

Show me a source that claims one of these chains has decided to roll out with replay protection, please.

They are. A lot of normies don't know what the Fuck is replay protection.
They will get rekt. They will send Segwit 2x btc to an exchange to sell it for dimes and then realize they have no btc left. Prove me wrong

Yeah.. sell. I'll buy. 2X is going to be a massive failure. Even the CEOs of the big corps are backing away and covering their asses.

Your IQ is showing. Persisting with this scam is useless. Non scam exchanges like Coinbase and Bittrex provide all of the "muh replay protection" you need. It is not even a conversational item, let alone the "Big Deal" you scammers are trying to make it.

Stay off scam exchanges, Pajeet.

i guess tomorrow they gonna pick vcash & verge for pnd or pumping ..just aware for that and join ..

discord.gg/g2WEGpw

No. Why would you refuse free money just because it's cheaper than BTC?
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/segwit2x/
Segwit2x futures are going for $1514.21 right now. If you hold 10 BTC through the fork, you'll still have those 10 BTC afterwords, but you'll also have 10 Segwit 2x coins that you could hold or sell for around 0.2 BTC each.

WHY THE FUCK would you sell before the fork and throw away the $15,142 dollars or 2 bitcoins.

Oh my god you were that fucking retarded this whole time? I thought you actually had a good argument waiting that I missed but you were just bluffing. You can either keep your bitcoins in a good exchange that'll give you both coins, so you can sell immediately after the fork for "free money" or if you're storing it in a bitcoin wallet you could send your bitcoins to another address after the fork, and THEN use a client to send the segwit 2x to an exchange. If there's a replay attack while your sending it to your alternate address, woop di doo, you still know the private key, if there's a replay attack while you're sending the 2x to an exchange, your BTC won't be there, it'll be in your 2nd address, so they'll be safe.

sounds legit

Skipped over it. Stopped scanning at Palm Beach Confidential. Tweeka Pajeet is an Alt Coin scammer. see above posts. Are you STUPID?

Alt coin shill is obvious.

oh shit, how i missed it. i should move to bangladesh :(

The point is that the combined sun of prices of both coins will be larger that the current btc price. Sellers are retarded.

These B2X fudders are simply completely retarded. I wonder who is worse, them or the BCH shills.

Coinbase and GDAX are giving BItcoin2x replay protection. And so other bitcoin exchanges. So yes, it literally free money.

Did you even do any research?

> convert btc into fiat before the fork, unless you have literally just got in now
> wait for correction
> alts WILL FALL along with the btc correction
> that’s when you get back in

Seriously, don’t be an idiot and try and think whatever you are going to do is smarter than everyone else - you will lose

Is bittrex? I got all my BTC there right now

Lmao, 3 different people came and called me a brainlet for saying you should only sell after the fork. So for a second I thought I missed something, but then it turned out they thought replay attacks were an insurmountable obstacle and were too retarded to figure out ways to protect against it.

Proof?

New ATH right now

quick guys dump its crashing!

>Time to dump?
Ye-
>into alts
No

No one is going to dump BTC for some shitty altcoins except for non-whale trash

BTC wont crash, there is no incentive to dump

So how the fuck does this works? Will I get bitcoin gibs after the fork?

Two scenarios :

The most predictable one :
- Pump BTC until fork
- Dump BTC after the fork
- Alts crashes with BTC dump (classic one)
- BTC and ALTS retrace together
- ALTS dump to get BTC
- BTC going to 10K
- ALTS full retrace begin 2018 (mid/high caps + some serious shitcoins)

The other one :
- Pump BTC until fork
- Dump BTC after the fork
- People hedge with Alts, so Alts pump
- ALTS dump to get BTC
- BTC going to 10K
- ALTS fuck cycle begin 2018

Seems we get fucked with alts as long as Bitcoin is over mediatised.

what if people dump BTC right before the fork because people are expected to dump after the fork? that's what I'm considering

yeah I sold to hop on the BCH train. Don't get me wrong I don't give two shit about BCH but it's in the middle of its run while BTC's is over for now.

BTC will dump after fork.

... right?

Bitcoin had new ATH 10 min ago

>BTC's run is over

>100k new normiebase accounts
>can only buy ETH, BTC, Shitwit2x, LTC
>thinking BTC is crashing

Correction yes.
This rally is totally unhealthy.

But the question is :
BTC price post fork + BTC X2 > BTC price pre fork ?

- No for short term
- Yes for long term

Real question is about Altcoins.

I hate you guys, and all those cyrpto guys on yoputube. I avoided buying beacuse for the last couiple of months all you guys have been saying is "it's over" ,"Back down to $500","too late to buy","get into altcoins", and ALL BITCOIN HAS DONE IS RISE. FUCK YOU FUCK YOU.

Absolutely. At least $500, and that's an extremely generous estimate. I reckon whoever shorts on the 14th is going to become extremely wealthy.

>Don't sell btc, this is the first fork with big money (Wall Street) on crypto
which should tell us the fork is meaningless. big money is attracted to certainty. they know what's going to happen, that's why they bought.

Hmm, i think it depends of your trade skill.

- Sell BTC on TOP before fork
- Buying the dip before retrace is ok

But if you shit on your rebuy, then no, your strategy is not good.

The lazy strategy is :
- Keep BTC and BTC X2 and just HODL

The risky strategy is :
- Dump all BTC 2 before fork and buy Alts ( with X10 / X25 on 2018 )

The middle risk solution :
- Dump BTC before fork
- Buy the dip ( hoping you are good )
- Wait for BTC X2 to DIP to buy ( look at BTC Cash / ETC Classic ) That will happen.

I don't know. Can BTC finally fuck off? I am not buying that shit for 7500$ ATH anyway atm.

>free money

You do realise this isn't like BCH. Any value Segwit2X coin has will come out directly of Bitcoin.

No replay protection. Both claim to be the true Bitcoin.

> he buys before 10k hits

Also I am almost beginning to think that the continuous BTC rally with its idiotic swings is just so alts get holocausted again and again to shake out the weak hands until the institutional money flows in and can get promising stuff for cheap bucks. Maybe tinfoil, but not unreasonable.

what exactly is the fork?

I totally agree with that.

That's a satanic strategy.
How wall street can fuck off all weak hand on the market ?

- Over pump BTC
- Make Alts dump
- Dump BTC
- Make Alts dump more and more
- Buy BTC Blood / Alts Blood

Weak hand are fucked
Now Wall Street is on the place.

You do realize several exchanges will be offering their own replay protection?

10% of all bitcoin wallets are deleted, chances are high yours isn't in the 10%

Anyone who isn't dumping their bitcoin right now is literally retarded.

wait what?? wtf. so there is chance satoshi loses all his money?

it's obvious that there is something extremely fishy going on, i've never seen a BTC bullrun this insane. 20 billion dollar marketcap increase in a matter of days...nobody suspicious of something so crazy?

big if true

thinking of selling my bitcoin on coinbase now, at over 7400

Whats a better exchange that I can set an autosell (eg if it drops to 7000 sell), getting sick of coinbase jew fees for BOTH buying and selling

he has more than one wallet and so should you. Also I suggest creating as many empty wallets as possible daily.

You realize you can use gdax (same as coinsbase) , limit
Buy and save yourself from fees right?

Dude, use GDAX. It's owned by coinbase and uses the same account system.

so the big holders have like a million wallets each?? because if they put much money in one wallet they risk to lose it

and why is it fair that those wallets are getting deleted? people losing their bitcoins

Thanks, think I've heard of it before. Looks like all of my same info and bank account is there already too.

Good time to sell BTC right now? Fork soon

yuge if true

There will be major dips before the fork. Just sell now and buy some more when it falls.

of course. don't tell me you only have one wallet, LOL. I'm holding only 1.24 Bitcoin but even I have like 60 wallets, that should lower the risk a lot.

i don't mind idiots losing their money, but eggman should' not be the one to profit off them.

>I'm holding only 1.24 Bitcoin but even I have like 60 wallets
are you fucking serious?? wtf I have 56 bitcoins and only 1 wallet

To avoid the fee, do a limit order, click "advanced" and make sure "post only" is selected,

that's either pretty badass or pretty stupid. Guess you must feeling lucky, also your timeframe is getting close if you want to take the security measure, only wallets 10 days before the fork created are legit

this guy gets it

there is no maxim that states both forks combined are always worth more than the old chain

absolutely everyone buying BTC right now believes it's muh free money

you idiots are going to get burned when BTC and B2X both drop hard

LOL That guy is trolling. Do not split your bitcoins into too many addresses or you'll pay a huge transaction fee when you need to consolidate them.

Wrong, fudder

It's going to be traded on fucking wall st.
Bitcoin made the grade. You don't understand how big a turning point this is.

when is the fork? btw why does the fork happens in the first place?

money making oppotunity for smart players

They still haven't gotten regulatory approval. If that fails, bitcoin is going to crash hard.

Already addressed replay protection.
Everyone knows the one called "BTC" and supported by core is going to be the true BTC no matter what. And even if S2X just subtracts value out of Bitcoin, there's STILL no reason to sell before the fork, because you'll have both.

I lost so much in alts :( fml
i know someone has something to spare ;)
15MffTWt99gMWMBU8XpcuUykQyktDdPeoh

wait so does that mean that you can sell your Bitcoin for something else 10 days before the fork? or do you have to be holding Bitcoin during the fork in order to receive B2X?

Do you believe B2X is going to have value any time soon? Because you risk losing money if you don't hit the post-fork BTC dive quick enough.

that's one way to avoid it, yes, but your bitcoins get marked and in the next fork there now will be a 20% chance your wallets with the infected bitcoins are deleted, so I suggest to just go through the fork and expand your chances with the many-wallet-strategy.
I would not bet that there aren't more forks in the future.

Is it safe to buy btc in the coming days right after the fork hits? Am newfag and honestly don't know if I should buy now before the fork or wait until after fork and going all in then.

what do you mean? how are they going to make money?

The fork is happening (maybe) because some rich ventue capitalists got together in a room in private and decided that they wanted to control the way bitcoin works. Aside from a few fags the whole rest of the bitcoin community would prefer not to risk splitting the coin on such a reckless venture. But, whatever. Bitcoin will consume them them like the bottom feeders they are. You watch.