Kuuuu

The absolute last time I'm shilling this even though this shit is old news, & this should be obvious by now. If you aren't staking kucoins, then I don't know what to tell you user. It's a solid exchange. It will be in the top 20 exchanges sooner than you think.

invitation code - E3eIw1

Other urls found in this thread:

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2358253.0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

forreal mah nigguh
kucoin shares is binance coin on steroids
easy 3x gains from here, minimum

right on my dude, couldn't agree more!

how to stake?

just hold it in the exchange, it pays dividends derived from trading fees

Why this over COSS? Benefits of one vs other? False dichotomy? Should I be holding both?

I see no qualms with holding both man. I just prefer the interface & kucoin more than COSS. also, they are very active. Just look at Kucoin's twitter they are adding new coins/ICOs everyday. They also gave out 10 kucoins to all their users the other day when the site was down. The little things user- go a long way

Yeah that's definitely a plus. I've only looked into both of these surface deep, and while I like the feel of these exchanges, what's incentivising people to adopt them and feel they're trustworthy? Are they decentralized like Etherdelta? Thanks btw

COSS is a bigger chance

kucoin will be a big exchange in the coming months because they are located in hong kong and therefore can accept customers from all countries, including the chinks. they were also the first exchange to list red pulse token. chinks were banned from the red pulse ico, so it attracted a lot of volume that day.
they list new coins probably twice a week on average, and are looking to have 1k coins total listed by the end of the year (I think).
they are not decentralized. dEX's won't be big enough until most major first world countries ban crypto entirely. until then, they will lack the liquidity to be useful.
coss has a long way to go when compared to kucoin. kucoin has better marketing, a larger target market, a better team behind it, and a better interface. they are already growing much more quickly than coss.

It definitely has a better name and logo, and the market cap is much lower. But what is incentivising people to adopt either of these?

Kucoin pays out every day. Also UI isn't actual garbage

Replied before that post loaded, thank you user

but COSS can improve that. super low market cap

if coss doesn't seriously improve their marketing and user interface, they will be dead in the water.

BCT thread:

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2358253.0

I bought Coss and Kucoin but I made my choice.

the referral system is just too good on kucoin

Kucoin will rapehodlers worse than Spacey ever could when it starts reducing payment % like the whitepaper says it will. Dont believe me? Looka t the whitepaper. COSS cant ever reduce payments they're a trustless setup in full reg compliance. But keep buying and hodling kucoin in the short term its the better buy for sure. But when COSS figures out how to make a non shit UI COSS wins

I don't disagree; I myself am in kcs for the short-medium term gains and will most likely sell all of my holdings around $2.50-$3

got into KCS early thanks to a shillpost here
comfiest coin to hold desu

share the wealth: code E3dHff

Great coin, holding strong this upcoming fork can see this do a massive run to new ath $1+ soon.

How many KCS do you need to make a couple dollars a week?

probably tens or hundreds of thousands
the exchange's volume hasn't picked up enough yet, but it will in the coming months