Guess who happens to be a fan of biz

Guess who happens to be a fan of biz.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HHgxOXEQaFU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

THIS IS A BULL SIGN BUY BUY BUYBUYBUYBUYBUYBUYB

youtube.com/watch?v=HHgxOXEQaFU

Okay I'm finally sold on Link now.

Sergey confirmed a supporter and member of the alt-right nationalist extremist site 4chinz
All banks cutting ties

SERGEY IF CHAINLINK REACHES $1000/TOKEN YOU CAN FUCK MY BITCHES ANYTIME

He's so fat.

Jesus christ. Sergey LITERALLY has boobs

Yep.

Just sold all my LINK.

Fuck this autistic fat Russian teddy-bear and his scamcoin.

Can someone confirm if real?

Those are gyno tits from the roids Sergey took while coding chainlink.

HOLY SHIT

and my captcha
>moons
>hudson(advisor)

BUY

>openely associating with this ces pit

SELL SELL SELL

What’s that expression on his face? Looks like one of resignation and disgust.

His name if Sergey Paulson

Wut? Roids have the opposite effect.

SENPAI NOTICED US!

JUST BOUGHT 100K

roids cause gyno and high estrogen, ergo he got so fat and grew bitch tits.

This needs to get a sticky

Also he looks like he wants to die.

I guess he would like her shitcoin to be associated with Reddit or those normies fan bases, not this shit place.

He must have been the one defending himself to the insults about his THICC and shit fashion sense in this thread. Find all the Sergei posts ITT!

This.

Once banks find out about this they will drop all cooperation with Chainlink. LINK IS FINISHED!

"Sergey is not the chosen o--"
This pic is better than having bitcoins
Linkie til death

His hands are huge. Probably huge dick, no homo.

This that a bathroom in the rear?

Wrong

F

>He has time to spend with shitposting 18-year olds on a Meso-American chariot-making symposium

ripe for a JUST edit

>Sergey spends all of his spare time fudding Chainlink on a mongolian basket weaving timeline

notice that it has only a / before biz. he probably got told it was a subreddit and that they love him there bla bla bla. bought he would let this picture be taken if he knew what Veeky Forums really is

>inb4 sergey suicides because the toilet FUD got to him

HUNGRU BOI

i-i-iisss this legit ????

It's real as fuck. I just took the picture. I'm at devcon3.

Does he know about us biztards? What did you talk about with him?

Whats his favorite anime?

I wrote biz on the back of my devcon3 pass with a dry erase marker and we posed. I told him I was a member of biz and he was like Veeky Forums/biz? Ok.

Hi i'm at D3 as well

He knows, I didn't bother him, he had like 4 people following trying to talk to him so I just went for the gold.

>he was like Veeky Forums/biz? Ok.
oh shit ONE OF US, ONE OF US, ONE OF US

No, you are wrong. Taking roids creates high levels of estrogen - that's why bodybuilders ALWAYS take aromatose inhibitors when they cycle.

Truely ourguy and ourcoin

> tfw you support and fud CL all you can to accumulate
> sub-par technical presentation
> clothes his momma wouldn't let him wear outside
> phh...p...p... — they didn't even give him a proper mic
> not even trying to look charismatic
> open biz-tard
Damn, I think I've played myself into holding a shitcoin.
Guyz, how do we pump it back, so we can unload our bags on normies?

You may not like it but this is what peak male performance looks like

I understood that reference

Hi, sergey here. Link will be added to poloniex and Kraken after this weekend.
Oracles out niggas!

he is not fat, he is on bulk cycle. just wait until he cuts and hits a few reps daily. Sergey will look like Arnold in time to present his solution to...The Oracle Problem. there will be wet women in the audience for that presentation.

$100 per LINK token by mid-2018 screencap this.

buy it at this low consolidation range or stay poor forever.

I get it:
>genius creators with coping mechanisms
>money skelly is skinny from drugs
>money belly is fat from alcohol
He's just constantly maintaining a solid, Russian-style Vodka-buzz throughout the workweek, then doubling down after work and on alternating weekends (and really going all-out on every other weekend), and fast food is the pretty much the bomb-diggity when you are wasted.

he should win the banks not the fucking anons

In this pic you can see 2 ppl
One is a bloated biztard neet trying to make ez money
The other one looks surprisingly well in a plain t-shirt

shave, stop eating, get a stylist, start working

Screencapped

Haha amazing.

HEY SERGEY IF YOU ARE READING THIS KEEP ON TRUCKIN' THE NEETS ARE WITH YOU

You fools. You know he hates us we say horribke things about him and his product. This is his way to troll. " lul 4chanbiz ok sure i be those faggots will love this"

nah it wouldve been /r/biz then

Lose some fucking weight Sirgay, no one is gonna take you seriously looking like that.

I wish I could have attended

Don't hurt his feelings, he's gonna eat even more as a coping mechanism.

poor sir gay

new memes when?
I dont even hold link, come on linkies

>sergey probably made this meme

>what if sergey made all the memes himself

ough im out

No shit, he literally has a Slack channel for making memes and shilling here

how did he manage to put on so much weight between now and the last conference he spoke at?

>only the dead can know peace from this evil

NICE. JUST BOUGHT 100K

i too would be a fan of retards that made me a millionaire. who wouldn't

explain

>Guyz

His name if Sergey Paulson

His name is Sergey Paulson

Disgusting... Just sold 1000000K

OP here, I want to be clear. Sergey was cool as fuck for letting me take that picture. His vision is quality.

What did he say?
>"Oh Veeky Forums, yeah I know that place."
or something along those lines?

We love you Sergey! All the memes and fud are just Veeky Forums's way of showing affection. Link will always be /ourcoin/.

What a fat fucker. He also had people here hyping the price so he could dump on us

If he wanted to dump, getting on more exchanges and making hype announcements would've been the No.1 priority.

>massive tits
>childbearing hips

4chin's obsession with traps have gone too far.

shitposting aside, this photo makes me fucking sad man...Sergey looks miserable in this photo. he looks like a broken man. i don't even own LINK, but seeing this sad sack with his depressed face really bums me out.

if he really does browse Veeky Forums he must've read all the negative bantz we were throwing in here for laughs, and maybe he started stress-eating since SIBOS ended. there's no other explanation. a happy, motivated and balanced individual would put in at least 1 hr of exercise 3-4 days out of the week, eat lean meals, and not give off this "I'm a sad fatfuck now" vibe.

JUST this photo and the one of Sergey on stage are hugely depressing, and a major difference from when he was leaner and in a suit.

This is what Veeky Forums does to people, it pumps up expectations too high, then crushes people's spirit under the weight of endless shitposts, mockery, complaints.

Someone post the Golem girl with before and after Veeky Forums too pls, I no longer have it saved.

I really don’t think shitposts on a Japanese anime imageboard are his main source of stress in life. (Well maybe other than making him afraid he won’t be able to seal deals because of it)

sir gay

now sir fat gay

From Just stocked up my link as well, so comfy. Go Sergey!

I have a bit of my portfolio in link too (bought at ICO) but I have 1 simple question to you bagholders:
Why should 1 LINK be worth 20c? Why 30?
The project is a great one based on an idea that's not really original but an interesting attempt to tackle the centralized oracles.
But don't forget there are other ways to accomplish tasks on the blockchain where the “oracle problem“ is not even relevant.
I know you are all bagholding and trying to shill this token but please answer this simple question: Why should it rise in value?

So what codes did Sergey use?

This nigga put on thirty pounds in a fucking month. He is going to be 350 by January and die from a heart attack.

Basically, no high value use case or high value institution wants to use oracles to do their transaction because they are not secure and tamper-proof. That's why you'll never hear about banks want to do remittance with CENTRALISED oracles, this is basically the ORACLE PROBLEM which DECENTRALISED SMART ORACLES solve.

Max Faggot

/ourguy/

You're one glorious faggot, thanks

Money Belley