Bitfinex preparing to exit scam

You should be worried, sodomites. Bitfinex is preparing to exist scam. I advise you to move your assets to another platform that doesn't use Tethers. Godspeed.
twitter.com/Bitfinexed/status/926847613114175488

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bitfinex_hack
pbs.twimg.com/media/DMmP5ssUQAAzUaN.jpg:large
pbs.twimg.com/media/DMmUPJKUIAUt9-E.jpg:large
medium.com/@bitfinexed/bitfinex-never-repaid-their-tokens-bitfinex-started-a-ponzi-scheme-86a9291add29
medium.com/@bitfinexed
youtube.com/watch?v=C-JBGK4BuME
bitfinex.com/posts/227
discord.gg/g2WEGpw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Exit scam*. Strong signs everywhere. People were not listening when Mt.GOX happened.

god I hope so
we need another Mt Gox to stop bitcoin from assraping alts

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bitfinex_hack
120,000BTC * 7400 USD = $888,000,000
They're fucking desperate.

Nobody knows when they will get caught. As everyone here seems to be ok to be rekt on a daily basis.

Here's the day Bitfinex/Tether announced getting cut off from banks.

pbs.twimg.com/media/DMmP5ssUQAAzUaN.jpg:large

My bad, it's this one.
Even more relevant.

pbs.twimg.com/media/DMmUPJKUIAUt9-E.jpg:large

I'm new to this crypto thing, and the past week I've read about several scams and hacks, it looks like it's something very very common in this market.

But I have not heard about bitfinex, why is it a scam?

the wiki says they have 0 BFX outstanding, seems like they paid back all the lost coin on the hack already?

because it's not JP Morgan doing it

medium.com/@bitfinexed/bitfinex-never-repaid-their-tokens-bitfinex-started-a-ponzi-scheme-86a9291add29

Because since they were cut off from banks they created their own federal reserve with a fake money named Tether. Since then it became the #1 trading platform and their profit skyrocketted. They basically print Tethers and buy Bitcoins with them when margin shorts > margin longs to kills margin shorts, and dump when margin longs > margin shorts to kill margin longs. They washtrade, spoof ... It's been going on since March. When Bitcoin's price skyrocketted.
You can read about it here : medium.com/@bitfinexed

Care to explain?

Buying and selling USD has certain laws around it, to avoid that BF created USDT, a dollar token to mimic the usd at 1:1
They control the supply of USDT and audit themselves. They recently created $50 million worth and raised some eyebrows.
You can look at some of the bull runs of bitcoin and see that bitfinex led the price action 15-30 minutes ahead of everyone else.
There's no proof, but its entirely possible a good portion of these runs are not driven by market demand, but by bitfinex trading their fake infinite printed tokens for real bitcoin.

Where's the proof that they are actually creating the tethers? All I ever see is circular logic in the form of "see this big green candle? tether!!"

Fug

So if the price of btc has been inflated with shenanigans, is it better to buy in now or later? I'm so confused at what's going on.

If authorities or whoever crack done on this, is btc worth going to plummet soon?

So what is the safe haven coin?

would this means that the actual bitcoin price is just a bubble created by these guys, and the price will crash when they exit scam?

>will the price crash guise?????

Didn't you ser the result of mt gox?

and isn't this something similar to what is happening with bitconnect?

I know the answer but it really surprises me how the bitcoin market can be this manipulated. If this happens so much people will lose money.

Just look at this guys twitter. There is such a bunch of nonsense (for example, muh random price movement is caused by tethers printing) that you don't have to look into the other posts, to know they are mostly bullshit.

bitcoin cash?
but really all crypto would take a medium term hit do fiat maybe

youtube.com/watch?v=C-JBGK4BuME

you can't deny its something spooky everytime USDT is issued bitfinex goes is to ultra mode on their spoofybot, putting up orders as high as 40M

having traded on bitfinex myself i can tell you their order book is fake. I was confused why the order book wasn't matching my order, and this definitely explains it.
and now I'm wondering why Binance was also so eager to list Bitcoin Gold even though they know the coin doesnt exist, and never will.

They also attacked the community when they tried to withdraw their chainlink.

for me everything is working.

several times I would make an order, it would sit there for several minutes while the order book says it should have matched. Then the bad order book entry would disappear.
Then when I finally did get an order, it overbought and gave me a negative USD balance. bitfinex wouldn't let me withdraw until I settled the negative balance.

Due to their minimum order scheme, I had to leave $5 in the exchange that they won't even let me withdraw.

Overall bad business practice. And I think there's a reason a Frenchman decided to use Hong Kong for his exchange. Less regulation so he can freely run his scam.

what am i looking at? I don't see any 7k ask or what he's trying to show

No one saw the mtgox drama happening, it was the biggest exchange, it's like tomorrow binance closes just like that.
Worth mentioni that some people still got their money back when mtgox happened,

No. Crashed like a birch today. Pnd.
Either stay bitcoin or buy tether.

Lots of people called MT.GOX happening way before it actually happening. Months even Chris dunn came to mind I think.
They went line item by line item down the list of what you'd expect an exchange to do when it was about to implode because Mt. GOX did it.

Ugh
These tether shenanigans will NOT end well. Why the fuck would anyone even touch a fake dollar printed en masse by some private unregulated organization when it's clearly stated that they will not buy it back if things turn sour is absolutely beyond me

Got my shit in wallets and fiat ready for the dip
mfw

ITT: people that don't understand Tether.

reminder for US users:

This restriction will remain and, in addition, U.S. individual customers will no longer be able to provide financing on Bitfinex effective November 9, 2017.

bitfinex.com/posts/227

>buy tether
>in a thread about bitfinex exit scam
absolute state of biz

>t. deluded person who ignores tether supply increasing EXACTLY when BTC runs out of pumping steam.

um...you dont know what happened to alts after mt gox do you
LMAO

its literally someone paying to buy tether in bulk so they can buy bitcoin with it on liquid exchanges like trex and polo

so are you saying death is preferable alternative to assrape?

So does Bitfinex have any reason not to exit scam?

Seems like if you're the first one that can exit scam and crash the market you're the winner while everyone else loses.

@bitfinexed is that you?

No I'm not. He knows better how it works. But you guys are plain delusional. I can understand that you're excited about the rise since March. Just don't believe that things are this easy.

obviously ... poloniex enough for all of us ..f.ck bitsh*ttynex ..

btw could u just pick the right coin for tomorrow pumping :) today we have just pumped vcash to 2x price

btw i guess they gonna pick aeon or bitbean .. discord.gg/g2WEGpw

alts wouldn't die. they would take a hit in the short term, but eventually we would see the largest altcoin boom we've ever seen.

BitMEX is bumbing the BTC price by creating FAKE kekers.
SELL
E
L
L

No dude I'm on @bitfinexed side and 100% believe what he says.

Why would they tell all US investors to move their money off the exchange before doing it?

US citizens get fucked = Entire US gov after you