You forgot about YCombinator. YC business tactics are EXTREMELY aggressive. YC doesnt fuck around with their startups...

You forgot about YCombinator. YC business tactics are EXTREMELY aggressive. YC doesnt fuck around with their startups. They will push Request down the throats of the normies in Silicon Valley and they will use it like addicts. They made Airbnb, Dropbox, Twitch etc mainstream and they will make Request into Venmo/PayPal 2.0

YC raped me several times in my sleep last night, can confirm

How much REQ should I hold? Hovering above 13k now. Thinking of bumping my total up to 25-30k and settling in.

I am only at 417k :(

YC business tactics are EXTREMELY aggressive. YC doesnt fuck around with their startups. They will push Request down the throats of the normies in Silicon Valley and they will use it like addicts. They made Airbnb, Dropbox, Twitch etc mainstream and they will make Request into Venmo/PayPal 2.0

Its getting pumped as we speak. Seems like whales know something. Probably the upcoming announcement on the 10th.

Source that there is an announcement?

Any news about the *giggles* the.... *giggles* partnership with coinbase?

You guys are about to get royally dumped on. I can't wait to see the fireworks.

Dumped by who? You have to be retarded, this cannot be a bait.

slack

>YC business tactics are EXTREMELY aggressive. YC doesnt fuck around with their startups. They will push Request down the throats of the normies in Silicon Valley and they will use it like addicts. They made Airbnb, Dropbox, Twitch etc mainstream and they will make Request into Venmo/PayPal 2.0

YC business tactics are EXTREMELY aggressive. YC doesnt fuck around with their startups. They will push Request down the throats of the normies in Silicon Valley and they will use it like addicts. They made Airbnb, Dropbox, Twitch etc mainstream and they will make Request into Venmo/PayPal 2.0

This thread suddenly gave me a rape fetish. I want YCombinator to take me in the ass aggressively whether I want it or not.

YCancunator

By the devs, check the supply, looks like you gonna get dumped by the des, their friends and the friends of their friends. Not that I wish that since this token is pretty much JUST the token.
Even when something good happened it ended up in drama. (Binance)

YC force shit down normie throats
and make them wear buttplug

Is it even worth buying like 5 bucks of REQ?

Is it worth buying 5 bucks of anything? Even if it goes 10x and you get $45 profit... it's nothing.

>>YC business tactics are EXTREMELY aggressive. YC doesnt fuck around with their startups. They will push Request down the throats of the normies in Silicon Valley and they will use it like addicts. They made Airbnb, Dropbox, Twitch etc mainstream and they will make Request into Venmo/PayPal 2.0
>YC business tactics are EXTREMELY aggressive. YC doesnt fuck around with their startups. They will push Request down the throats of the normies in Silicon Valley and they will use it like addicts. They made Airbnb, Dropbox, Twitch etc mainstream and they will make Request into Venmo/PayPal 2.0

I have only 580€ in crypto rn, 83% BTC, I have to start low I guess :/

>>>YC business tactics are EXTREMELY aggressive. YC doesnt fuck around with their startups. They will push Request down the throats of the normies in Silicon Valley and they will use it like addicts. They made Airbnb, Dropbox, Twitch etc mainstream and they will make Request into Venmo/PayPal 2.0
>>YC business tactics are EXTREMELY aggressive. YC doesnt fuck around with their startups. They will push Request down the throats of the normies in Silicon Valley and they will use it like addicts. They made Airbnb, Dropbox, Twitch etc mainstream and they will make Request into Venmo/PayPal 2.0

Reddit tier meme

I personally wouldn't even diversify at that capital amount, just throw all of it in the project you believe will appreciate the most. Diversifying protects capital and 580 euros isn't much to protect.

"reddit tier"
is a reddit tier meme

gottem

desu i'll probably buy some after the fork shit