Good content or just a Daily Mail contrarian?

Good content or just a Daily Mail contrarian?

Other urls found in this thread:

hitchensblog.mailonsunday.co.uk/2018/02/hang-out-with-czech-spies-jeremy-weve-all-done-that.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Daily Mail
sweetie.....

He's fine at what he does. He doesn't shift his opinions much and doesn't go on long, vacuous rants on talk radio. He's wrong, in my opinion, on a lot of things but he seems grounded.

I think his main flaw is he seemed to have adopted the Mail style of writing in his columns. He would do far better at a different paper and seems in denial about how shit the Mail is, but then again so are quite a few Mail columnists.

He was much better even 5 years ago when he still had some hope and enthusiasm. Now he has gone full black pill "there is nothing the can save Britain now" mode. His Twitter arguments are great though.

Abolition of Britain/Liberty were both great.

His 'faith' in Christianity is paper-thin imo, which is the main reason I dislike him
I'm not even religious, but it's quite obvious to me he doesn't take his religion seriously at all

He writes for the Mail on Sunday, not the Daily Mail

>Now he has gone full black pill "there is nothing the can save Britain now" mode.
Hes absolutely right though. Britain is in its death spiral right now. Its infe

You mean England, NI will be fine when it's absorbed into the Republic, and Scotland will be fine when it leaves the UK and joins the EU.

lmao cute that you think that

delusion

t. "Irish"-American

He drinks whole milk, basically liquid heart attacks.

>He drinks whole milk, basically liquid heart attacks.

He basically admitted that he became a Christian after seeing The Last Judgement and becoming aware of his own mortality. I think like a lot of "Christians" he's an atheist that's so afraid of death that he tries to convince himself that God is real. According to him the most compelling argument in favour of Christianity is that we can't be sure whether God is real or not, but it would be preferable that he is real so we should believe in God. Then there's the conservative and cultural Christian aspect of his "belief" as well.

Excuse me

is this bait?

No, Britain is full of delusional people

is this achievable natty?

Is that not the same publication?

Sunday papers have different reporters and editors. For example the Daily Mail supported leave while the Mail on Sunday supported remain.

I fucking hate how our media glorifies spiritual hippies like Russel Brand. God forbid someone tries to get spiritual comfort from their ancestral religions. I don't believe in god but don't care if people want to find meaning. I just hate the hypocrisy.

t. literal soyboy

>a separate sunday paper
Why do these exist

el goblino de la ínsula...

>NI in the Republic

Not even my former I.R.A. gun smuggling grandfather thinks this will happen

Actually great content including his twitter bants, and very underrated author.

non-hohol, doesn't matter
hohol mafia

We need more men like him.

Scotland's not going to get in while basque's and catalonians still want independence

Who is this dude? Looks like Timothy Spall.

Antidepressants don't work. Don't take them.

hitchensblog.mailonsunday.co.uk/2018/02/hang-out-with-czech-spies-jeremy-weve-all-done-that.html

Anyone with sense already knows this.
I like Pete but he needs to shut the fuck up about the whole 'drugs' thing, he's added all that he can to that debate imo.

Stop taking heroin

Legally speaking yes.

It's about the only meaningful difference.

The wrong brother died

Well no, Christopher was an alcoholic who smoked a lot. Peter lived a fairly healthy life compared to Christopher.

WHOLE
MILK

NOT

SKINNY
LACTATE

That's essentially how many orthodox Anglicans are.

t. orthodox Anglican (though I like to think I'm a strong believer)

Bait surely? No one can be this 2016 still.

He is an authoritarian conservative instead of libertarian leaning so some of his opinions are irrational but he seems to stick by his principles.

If he had a following as obnoxious as Jordan Peterson's he wouldn't just be telling them to "clean their room", let's put it that way.

>If he had a following as obnoxious as Jordan Peterson's he wouldn't just be telling them to "clean their room", let's put it that way.

Yup because 12 Rules for Life is just 450 pages of "clean your room" copy/pasted over and over again. THanks for enlightening me

"Libertarian conservatism" is an oxymoron

Yeah. In 10 years.

He kinda is.
I'm pretty sure he is part Jewish

He is one quarter Jewish

Great guy but he seems to have consumed too many black pills

Bring back the Victorian era morality. The morality that made Britain into the most powerful nation on the planet.