Hey Veeky Forums

Hey Veeky Forums,

I have $500 to spend. Anyone know of any crypto that is under $1 and will moon at least ten fold by the end of 2018?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/g2WEGpw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bitcoin Cash

LINK.

How much Signatum do I need to go doggy with that

No one does fuck off free money retard

3 way split between;
Ripple
BAT
Verge

you'll be rich with atleast one of them, if not all of them

xtrabytes

Bitquence

Req

ASTRO
LINK

Fuck man I have this extreme urge to cum inside barely shapely whales like this despite not finding them as attractive as non-fatties.

I don't even want to enjoy a lengthy sexual session with them I just want to fuck them hard and fast and cum and impregnate them. I mean it makes sense, they have enough spare calories bear a child to term almost no matter what happens, but I feel so weird about this. I feel so weird about this urge.

I don't even respect them. Fat but semishapely girls are the only girls I want to have sex with disrespectfully. I am absolutely horrid with myself over this urge and feel like a bad person due to it even though I am not about to indulge in that IRL.

Never post momokun again please. Have mercy.

Also despite high MC, probably XRP...

Pink Oranges Smell Wonderful

>under $1
Why does that matter?
You do realize "1 coin" is a completely arbitrary unit?

Anyway, Obsidian.

ENJIN
mcap isn't public yet, you know how this goes.

756m circulating supply, 2 cents each = $15M market cap on a DEFLATIONARY token

EXN will 10x by next month

verge

I second this. The better part of ODN is that it isn't an ERC-20 shitcoin. This project will moon but it is a long term investment

>whale here

They'll probably enjoy the attention. If chasing whales is your calling, go for it Cpt. Ahab. Enjoy creating more worthless land blubber.

Token Card
Really out of view / not in the spotlight atm
>No previous cases of major pumps
>Trading at an all time low (Sat wise)
>First time in 4 months it is sub $1
>MVP private release in a few weeks
>MVP Public release in december 2017
>App Release in december 2017
>Beta december 2017
>Full release Q1/Q2 2018
>Extremely good ratio of circulating supply of coins to total supply
>Low MCAP
Ticker is TKN on bittrex

There's no reason to feel bad about it.

Power Ledger (POWR)

Currently like 15c per coin atm, will be worth over $1 or $2 by mid 2018 easy. Do some research, extremely legit project

LINK

just take a side of the quarentee coins like vertcoin, bitcash, waves, vcash , verge ..etc they are all pumped by the wales time to time ..just need to examine some the graphics ..

discord.gg/g2WEGpw