Do you still hodl chainlink?

We all know LINK hasn't been doing too great lately, but how many of you are still holding?
I'm an ICO fag, still holding my 7k link, no regrets about not selling at ATH, actually planning to buy 50k more.

2.5k here. Don`t have any money to buy more but if i could i prolly would!

I bought like 600k in the presale. Pretty big regrets about not selling at ATH, sold most around 20-27 cents or so. I'm holding 50k for years probably, buy back more too.

How much was the presale?

Ico fag holding 11k

Around 9 cents, not sure what it was in satoshi.

It may not pump instantly but it also wont get any cheaper than this if BTC is not rampaging like a mofo.

Crazy. So you put around 54k USD into it?

Holding 17k, bought pretty high
Don't care, I'm not a trader
I'll hold for years
I believe the tech

Sold half at an average of 0.000045, could have definitely gotten a lot more, but at least I got out before all my profits disappeared. Still holding half.

It was around 50k in ETH at the time. I was pretty confident about it, didn't expect the drop to be so dramatic after SIBOs. I still think it's a great project, just waiting until closer to the fork to decide how much to buy back.

Nice, good luck user!

bought nearly 18000 at 8k sats a piece.

I don't care though since it's an obvious moon mission.

Reminds me of the early days of Antshares and OMG actually. Will probably reach ETH levels by next year.

110k HUNGRU reporting

50k Link since it first hit Etherdelta. Was approx 8,000 USD at the time, so similar levels to where we are at now.

Intending to continue to hold, going all or nothing on this one.

I'm holding like 200

Do you have a brother who goes to penn state?

No, why?

No regrets.

you are gonna lose everything.

When did you get in? Did... did you get rectally obliterated?

I hope the lambos you're gonna be getting are going to be in colors of chainlink.

Presale.

Of course I hold; the signs are all correct, such the digits in my post, the color of my id and the infinite recursive spiral of the fibonacci sequence playing out through the cognitive virtual machine of the carbon-based lifeforms playing money games with electricity for this evergrowing moment where you look upon the screen and see the infinite looking back and wiring you lambos.
>20k