What will happen after the fork?

What will happen after the fork?

Do we get both:
>Original Bitcoin + Segwit2x Coin
or
>Only 1 of them and the other one will die
?
I hear lots of different rumours and i dont know which one is true.

No Replay protection... This means we cant spend both?

3rd party wallets will likely have replay protection. ie exodus, jaxx, whatever
its going to be very very hacky and poorly put together since everyone needs to code their own
dont bother with B2X coin dude, its just another scam
like its literally the exact same thing as bcash, and people are falling for the fud again
kinda surreal how stupid people are

it has no replay protection, if you spend B2X, BTC will also be spend. it's going to cause a lot of drama, so better sell before the fork.

>3rd party wallets will likely have replay protection. ie exodus, jaxx, whatever

What about "Blockchain.info"-wallet ?

Buuuuuump!

You will get 2, but only 1 of them will surive until "the battle" ends you are left with a choice to sell 1 of them for another.
>You exchange S2X for BTC and BTC wins
You made money
>You exchange S2X for BTC and BTC loses
You lose everything
>You don't do anything and just hold until the shitstorm is over.
Nothing happens. No gains or losses.

Don't use blockchain.info user !! They clearly stated that they will support 2X only.

core (1x) will die soon after the fork, and Bitcoin will be plunged into another medium term bear market like post Mt Gox because the normans will lose all faith in bitcoin and panic
alts will suffer for a little while, but soon after will see a boom the likes of which have yet to be seen (bigger than the altcoin boom earlier this year)
alternative scenarios are all promoted by brainlets and/or core sheep/shills.

respect user. you know 100% whats going on. biggest oppourtunity ever

I'm not sure BTC at near 7500 means there's rampant FUD.

How much time do i have to sell before "battle ends" ?

>Don't use blockchain.info user !! They clearly stated that they will support 2X only.
Should i import my private key to exodus?

so whats the best place to keep your bitcoin then

an exchange that will deliver both forks

LOL there is no replay protection planned

I still don't get it. bitcoin i bought from coinbase is safe right

anyone know if bittrex will give both coins ?

Yes. If you don't know what's going on, just hold through the fork.

No replay protection means someone can clone a transaction from one blockchain to the other, same origin and destination addresses. And it can only be done from a correct chain of transactions.

In other words:
1. Before the fork create two other wallets
2. After the fork transfer BTC and B2X to each of the wallets
3. You are now safe from replay attacks

No one really knows. It could be quick (few days) or it could last months. I will just hold onto both of the coins, because I'm not sure it'll go the same way as BCH fork.

Which alts do you think will moon?

...just send your bitcoin there dude lol

What about the normies checking in?
If they buy one coin
Do they get only one chain or the replay protection is in effect for some time post fork?

it is easy to manipulate your transaction so it can't be replayed on another chain

so i couldnt find anything if bittrex will give both coins if you have btc balance on there
i think i just dump the rest of my btc into some alt and come back in a year this whole fork bullshit is gay as fuck

ARK, XAS, KCS
chinkcoins are positioned well because they're about to re enter the market (which is why I posted the last 2)
also maybe LINK