Buy LINK

Buy LINK.

Nice tits

Sir yes sir

Been on this board for a few years, and still have no idea what link is.

whales have already accumulateted i see

wtf happened to his head?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

DUMP
ALL
LINK
NOW

FUCKING
KEK

HAAAJAAHAH

lost

why is this subtly getting weirder and weirder each time it's posted

no

why does the guy at the left has his head chopped off?

nice just ate 100k

Money Skelly vs Money Belly, this could be a epic battle

Please someone make an edit to the kid on the left with pic related and pink wojak chainlink bagholder.

Never trust a fattie

6/10 still would bang

this

Sergey is transitioning?

Delivering. Disclaimer: Comfy LINK holder myself.

tfw to smart two pump my own coin

tfw to smart too post my image

this provided me with a great sum of joy during these trying times

damn sergey is fat
glad i sold i don't trust fats

Looks like meatloaf from fight club

Maybe shoop that

on the contrary I'm comforted by sergey gaining weight and dressing like a hobo
remember moneyskelly dressed in mlp shirts

Jahahahaha i noticed the same thing

The adventures of flat head and money belly

How the fuck has he gained like 60ib since SIBOS? Fuck he's been comfort eating and drinking sell all your LINK!

I have a bit of my portfolio in link too (bought at ICO) but I have 1 simple question to you bagholders:
Why should 1 LINK be worth 20c? Why 30?
The project is a great one based on an idea that's not really original but an interesting attempt to tackle the centralized oracles.
But don't forget there are other ways to accomplish tasks on the blockchain where the “oracle problem“ is not even relevant.
I know you are all bagholding and trying to shill this token but please answer this simple question: Why should it rise in value?

Wait this isnt real right?

Is sergey actually a biz bro?

Basically, no high value use case or high value institution wants to use oracles to do their transaction because they are not secure and tamper-proof. That's why you'll never hear about banks want to do remittance with CENTRALISED oracles, this is basically the ORACLE PROBLEM which DECENTRALISED SMART ORACLES solve.

Check'd and kek'd.
Thanks user.

very good