Tfw you meet a person spouting /pol/ack propaganda in real life

>tfw you meet a person spouting /pol/ack propaganda in real life
>they have absolutely no clue about politics or history but they can sure talk /pol/ memes
>that sinking feeling when you realize this isn't just a fringe phenomenon among weird Veeky Forums autists
Have we gone too far?

Did you say anything to him pussy.

>talking to people in real life

>>that sinking feeling when you realize this isn't just a fringe phenomenon among weird Veeky Forums autists
It is, you just met a weird Veeky Forums autist irl.

Thank God i don't live in America.

I'm not an American, I live in Eastern Europe. I just sincerely hope Veeky Forums politics don't reach the mainstream, I have enough of this shit on anglo message boards.

>try talking about politics seriously with a /pol/ack
>disagree with him on anything
>instead of defending his position he just calls you a schlomo
Are they truly just the right-wing version of SJW's?

lol what country? and where did you meet them?

Eastern Euros can be pretty retarded when it comes to conspiracy theories and nationalism, they don't actually need a place like /pol/ to develop such tastes.

Shut up and build wall

I've met a /pol/ kid at work. He's 23, skinny and 100% sure he's a virgin.

Yes they are just replace the words jew or black, and replace it with white male/patriarchy it's the same thing.

>Being le enlightened anti-nationalist anime poster in Eastern Europe.

Hope you get beaten up by the local bydlo

>eastern europe
Aren't there neo-nazi gangs in ukraine? Veeky Forums politics shouldn't even really apply to you outside of EU issues and Russia's maybe maybe not imperialism.

My friend's former housemate was a hardcore alt-righter and objectively one of the worst people I've ever met. Some of this shit might sound incredible but I'm not making a single thing up. He was foul.
>Started out as a militant atheist but over time he progressed to watching LEL FEMINIST OWNED videos and then finally became a full blown Jewish conspiracy theorist retard.
>Didn't see the irony in literally being a fat juggalo stoner whining about degeneracy.
>Constantly screamed at his family and friends over nothing
>Literally kept piss cups in his bedroom with the excuse that he was too tired to walk to the toilet (which was not even 5ft from his door).
>Loved Christopher Hitchens and unironically compared himself to the guy despite being a middle school dropout that did nothing but watch YouTube skeptics, autistic reviewers, and Dramatubers like Leafy and iDubbbz every second of every fucking day. Emulated the personalities of all the people he watched.
>Frequently shit himself in his younger years and was too lazy to wipe his ass. Would just sit there playing video games with shit stuck to his ass until his dad started beating him over it.
>Would vomit all over the floor and toilet and leave the crusty residue for days, expecting other people to clean it up. Vomited blood a few times after sinking 1g bowls all day.
>Would punch my friend or burn him with a lighter just to cure his boredom.
>Would deliberately start conversations on topics he knew I disagreed with him on when I came over to visit. Started screaming and calling me mentally ill one time because I didn't agree that trans people should be exterminated.

There was a ton of other shit he did which I can't be fucked mentioning, but yeah, housemate ended up throwing him out. I seriously believe he has some kind of asperger's because I know some people in his family do and I don't know any other explanation for his behavior.

>Some of this shit might sound incredible but I'm not making a single thing up.

Animeposting actually means you're inferior to the average redditor poltard.

What can I say dude. There are some autistic people out there and this guy was just one of them.

Yeah, but there isn't any more legitimacy to your claim than people on /pol/ making claims about people in their lives being mentally ill antifa supporters or feminists.

This wasn't "people". It was one guy, and I'm pretty sure he didn't even use /pol/. He just took a similar mentality to its extreme.
Surprise surprise, nobody is claiming batshit leftists don't exist.

I am i the only one surrounded by completely apolitical people?

My family literally never cared about politics or ideologies and my friends weren't too interested either, some of them were but they'd always take approach in a careful centrist direction when discussing politics.

>Now I'm not saying the Nazis were good or anything BUT the Allies committed awful war crimes like Dresden and no one cares

>tfw you meet a person spouting /pol/ack propaganda in real life
nice lie no /pol/ack would out his power level in public
also not history from 40 years ago, kill yourself

That's kinda true though. Public consciousness easily forgets lots of things that were comparable to things they do care about in terms of raw number of deaths. Outside of Veeky Forums, I have met a grand total of three people that cared about the firebombing of Tokyo, a grand total of five people that cared about the rape of Nanjing, and exactly one person who cared about the Armenian Genocide.

Cool story bro, I'm sure that happened :DD