GRS moon

how does it feel to know that GRS is going past 1.0 within the next couple hours

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/HCCE6QX
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Except it won't

how does it feel to buy a coin up nearly 1000% on the week

feels good my man, look at that volume

lol I'm not buying this right now.

known as exit pump lmfao

lmao, check your stats again. it's not at the 1000% mark right now user

Maybe we'll see 2 USD before the fork but in any case you should not be being in now.

That cup and handle on the 5 min chart is tasty. Watch it break 13k in the next hour.

Haha you retard are in every thread omg !! Fml i bet you feel SO FUCKING SALTY for missing this one :D. God the schadenfreude is real. Stay poor fgt

grs started its leg 3 of an impulse elliott wave yesterday. should reach $2 on this current run this week.

absolutely, at least ride it to 13k you guys if you wanna be on the safe side but i think it'll go a bit past.

I think it might go to 15 - 16k ? not sure tough to be on the safe but still good profits side i would exit at 14500 etc. This is a long term hold for me tough (bought at 2770)

Don't sell at 13k, that'd be stupid. You buy if it breaches 13k then ride it up.

I wouldn't buy it now, but hodlers can prepare for greatness.

take a risk for once man lmfao

guy wtf ofc you buy now oO you cant say this will go to 20k sat but dont buy now oO. But yeah,

is right. If this breaks 13k its unstoppable

This was 4 days ago, look similar?

Might see a dip of a few hours since it failed to break the 13k mark, but moon mission is still a go.

this was a week ago- idk could go either way

I was planning on selling at 14k and invest it on Bit cash, should I?

cant go wrong with BCH at the moment

It couldn't break through the resistance line before, and btc is going up so GRS is pretty much done for today.

but Koreans aren't even up yet

You sond like a salty jew with heavy bags to me
Why should we listen to You?

Agreed, but maybe not done for the day. I'd say about 4 hours or so and we should see another attempt to break out.

bought the fucking dip

lets go to at least 12

ITS HAPPENING

go go go discord.gg/HCCE6QX