Why didn't the germans colonise like the big boys?

Why did the germans hardly colonise anywhere?
I think their only colony was namibia.
Why didn't they colonise like the big boys , Englanand France, was it because they are too barbaric and lack the greatness of mind?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Herero_and_Namaqua_genocide
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Don't know, I do know they're the only ones autistic enough to try and colonize other European countries in recent times, sort of fucked everything up famalam

They tried. But they arrived to the party late.

They colonized Togo. I know that because Czechoslovakia really wanted to gain Togo after WW1 but it ended up getting divided between Britain and France.

>only ones
Okay

How the fuck would a landlocked country even govern a colony

They did own some port in Hamburg IIRC.

Has Veeky Forums hit a new low? Yes, yes it has.
I can only hope that 90% of this thread are shitposts.

Germany was not a thing until 1871 and even at that point it was not completely united.
At that time the colonies already were gone.
The HRE never could have colonized because it was not a united force and it's progress solely relied on temporary stability.

If Germany was to colonize anywhere, it would have had to unite earlier.

Had the HRE went the same way as Western Francia, which turned into France, an actual nation-state and then turned into Germany, it would probably have become a colonial power.

Everyone here is a newfag or idiot and never thought more than 10 minutes about a subject.
Then there are some autistic shitposters and people who derail threads.

The German would rather kill and oppress millions of innocent Europeans than harm the negroes.

Haha so true.

>What is WWII

Imagine being so much of a brainlet that you can't even use a simple Wikipedia search.

Wow I am dying ...what a colonial power, a bunch of meme african states and meme islands in the pacific...deutchalnd uber alle everybody, they are truly the master race.

See that small German colony in west Africa? That's about the size of your penis.

I don't which is worse
colonial or post-colonial African borders

please, get off this board already
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Herero_and_Namaqua_genocide

I'm and i apologize, Germans are truely based.

Is it your belief that people in landlocked countries can never leave their borders?

they were kept in check by the r*s', led, of course, by the hohol
hohol mafia

Austria Hungary almost bought Spanish Morocco but the Hungarians blocked the deal.