All according to keikaku

All according to keikaku

actually in 2020 it can worth even a million dollars. it is not possbiel for more bitcoins to be discoreed its not like gold tht youu find in the ground. its extremely rere

>rere

DUDE JUST HARD FORK IT LMAO
>rare

forks are useless and people are gonna realize that just as the realized that buying icos is retarded

forks are eventually going to implode this dank meme + ruin a huge number of dumbasses

so you better have a finger on the eject button and balls of steel son.

>forks are meaningless
>stock splits rally the stock price nearly every time

Human psyche is an incredible thing that should not be underestimated user.

What do you mean?

I mean, the forked coins, if they're shit, are going to move like shitty ICOs.

I don't believe any forked coins have meaningfully increased Bitcoin's price.

who the fuck right in his mind is fucking buying BTC for 7500$ now when it was about 3000$ not two months ago and about 900$ a year ago? People are just BEGGING to fucking lose their money.

I seriously believe in the long term viability and ongoing price increase, but come on, this is nowhere near any healthy gains. everybody thinking this won't correct like a motherfucker seriously has brain damage. what rises so fast also goes down fast.

It might still correct, but that's not the point. BTC is great as a reserve currency/digital gold due to finite supply.

"bECAuse 900 WAS OK BUT 3000 Was aBIT HIGH BUT oHHHHHHnoOO 7500 TOO HIGH BECAUSE THAT'S WAY HIGHER THAN IT WAS BEFORE!!!!!!!"

this faggot argument has been around since before bitcoin hit $1. Yeah, maybe it's too high, but calling out past prices or rates of gain as your sole justification is just butt stuff.

People who are greedy fucks.
Funny thing is: the long-term trend says Bitcoin's actual price is somewhere below 3k, some TA fags even say 1.6k once this bubble bursts - kek

Also consider those rumors that Tether is used by Bitfinex to artificially pump the price of BTC.

Why do u still have alts m8 just go all in on btc already

Just a slight refresher for you.

Do you know how much the world's derivatives are worth?

697 TRILLION dollars.

Wanna know how much BTC is worth right now? 124 billion dollars.

A bitcoin that cost $1,000,000 is only a market cap of 16 trillion. Still only a drop in the bucket for the derivative market.

Do you know what financial insitutions just added for bitcoin?

Spoiler: It's futures and options A.K.,A bitcoin derivatives.

I'm surprised bitcoin has stayed at ~$7000 for a couple of days I would have expected it to grow faster.

It will correct to 2300

Do you have any idea what a 16 trillion dollar market cap is?

Derivatives arent actual money. Like if I give you a dollar and you give it back and we do that a trillion times, the market volume is a trillion

>and about 900$ a year ago
it was 500 actually

The same is true for bitcoin. For every bitcoin you check out for money the value drops a little bitcoin isn't "truly" worth $7500. Only the first couple of sales are.

It's the same thing We will see $1,000,000 bitcoin before 2019

Did you take out as many loans as you can to put into BTC?

i sold my daughter

kinda reminds me of the BCH fork. suddenly billions popping out of nowhere because there is new code added. so it is really relative and not some absolute number to rely on.

>We will see $1,000,000 bitcoin before 2019
i will honestly kill myself if that happens

t. Guy that sold all his bitcoins when they hit $100

Hindsight is 20/20 user. If we could see the future we would all be trillionaires. Dont kick yourself for it.

Millionaires in the world: 35 million
Max bitcoins in the world: 21 million

If you believe cryptocurrency is going to take over the world and replace conventional currency then it should be rational that 1 bitcoin would be worth more than $1,000,000

No one expected bitcoin to be worth this much this soon so it's okay dude.

Indoodily.