How similar are modern Greeks to the ancient ones?

How similar are modern Greeks to the ancient ones?

Other urls found in this thread:

sciencemag.org/news/2017/08/greeks-really-do-have-near-mythical-origins-ancient-dna-reveals
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Well for fucking starters they knew that aesthetics matter, unlike “bloat” maxers

Stop being a twink.

they are simply fat now

There are no Greeks anymore, just Turks pretending.

Culturally? Similar in many ways.
Genetically? Direct descendants.

>Genetically? Direct descendants.

MOGGED

They all are migrants

sciencemag.org/news/2017/08/greeks-really-do-have-near-mythical-origins-ancient-dna-reveals

WE

I knew a Turk who came here to work. He’s a slimy, lying, shitty Muslim with a Greek soundin last name, white skin, and blue eyes

>sciencemag.org/news/2017/08/greeks-really-do-have-near-mythical-origins-ancient-dna-reveals
Interesting article, thank you!

WUZ

Turkroach on the left
Greek god on the right

This is a pol thread. It’s literally up right now

Show me, I'm OP and made the picture up like 5 min before I posted it lmao.

*There are no Greeks anymore, just Albanians larping.

This is actually much closer than the turk thing. Albos, Vlachs, Slavs and Gypsies collectively playing the largest WE WUZ LARP in the history of mankind. Because the Germans said they totally should and nobody would notice anyway.

I wouldn't doubt it. Modern day Greeks defined their nation and culture based off language and history, not genetics after all.

ήταν

You've got it backwards user, Turks are Greek + Armenian

Who the fuck defines their nation on race over culture, language,origin and principle. Why is every single board in this NEET infested shithouse identical to /pol/

Because Veeky Forums has been /pol/ and /int/'s retarded love child since day 1 when flags were still allowed by Hiroshima.

YOU HAVE TO LIVE IT

0%

the ancients were hohols, the moderns are not
hohol mafia