I wish we had established Israel in Madagascar instead of the arabic mideast

I was born in Israel.
I am of european - jewish ancestry.
However I am an atheist and I hate judaism and all other religions.

Anyways, I wish we had established our homeland in madagascar instead of in this arabic hell, we are currently in surrounded by millions of arab savages.
And also a million arabs savages inside israel,

There weren't many natives in madagascar at the time, we could have killed all of the africans and had the island to our own.
What I would do if I was the leader of the Jews after ww2,I would collect a militia of all survivng holocaust survivors, arm them and take over madagascar, kill all the natives and establish a jewish state in madagascar.
Any african who would try to immigrate from the african mainland would be shot dead upon arrival.
Than we would have a beautiful and big island all to ourselves.
Instead of the middle east which is full of millions of arabs.

Ok thanks for ignoring my threads you bunch of fucking germans and arabs.
Probably 99% of this board are fucking german nazis, the rest are arabs and the rest persians,turks,afghans,pakis and what not indoenisan or malaysian

OBSESSED

Madagascar sure is a pretty island.

>*all of you die from malaria*

You are bloging too hard my man, it's ok though, I feel paternal for you, you might be young. I understand your hatred and paranoia towards arabs. Try to connect with them instead, as in try to really connect with them as a human being, if you achieve this it will enrich you hardcore, it's hard since arabs are also hateful and closed minded most of the times, but some times it clicks and they can feel related to you, that is magic. Anyways, I hope you are good my kike friend.

You ever get tired of making these threads, tranny?

Jesus...

I don't want to click with them man, I just don't want to live near them, heck I don't want to live in the same universe as these animals.
They are barbaric, primitive, lawless, rude, violent, low intelligent , evil animals.

And again man, the huge mistake was to establish our country next to them, we should have established it in Madagascar, far away from these evil brown animals.

I can see that, you just need no neighbours, an all israely land, yep, now I see your idea about the islandit makes sense.

Yeah, an island is perfectvman because you have no neighbors.
It's just you.
Like the Japanese.

Why do we have this thread in some form daily? Is it a hot new meme?

>here weren't many natives in madagascar at the time, we could have killed all of the africans and had the island to our own.

And yet you call Arabs savages. Just listen to yourself man, you're disgusting

Right now, you at least have the muh Jewish heritage, muh promised land crap to fool the gullible/Zionist Christians (but I repeat myself) and justify what you are doing

In Madagascar you would have nothing

Yes you are right, however, and this ia abig however, we would have had MUCH larger territory and also not hundreds of millions of arabs around us and a million arabs inside israel who do everything they can daily to ruin our country including countless wars and now daily terrorism.

You don't understand what savage means.
Colonization isn't savage, it's the opposite.

No, he is right, it eould have been unfortunate, but in the long run I think less people would have died.
The wars between us and the arabs have been pretty bloody, (mostly on the arab side)

Go ahead and drill for the natural gas deposits, already.
What does Madagascar have, besides Disney moichendizing?

too late man.
We already established a country in this arabic hellhole.
And there is already now a country in madagscar.
It's wishful thinking.

Colonization is savagery with funny hats.

Listen , colonization maybe was bad for the people colonized st the time, but in the long run it developed these places who were uncivillized thus benefiting the descendants of the natives.

You said you would kill them all and replace them with yourselves how would their descendants even exist you hypocritical Judeo-nazi cunt

fuck israel and jews

>Madagascar sure is a pretty island.
Well the Jews who investigated it for colonization before WW2 said it was "hell to live" and only 5000 people could be settled.

i wish we had established ukraina in everywhere instead of the r*s' eastern europe.
hohol mafia