Which coin will have the biggest moons over the course of 5 years?

Which coin will have the biggest moons over the course of 5 years?

Ethereum will overtake the entire market eventually.

They have active development, a strong business backing and never stop pushing foward.

Take a look at ChainTrade. *If* they deliver it will be ball shattering sized gains

Dogecoin and LINK

Bet is on syscoin. Decentralized webmarket like Amazon is insane. E-commerce is huge.

>over 5 years
BTC. All alts will slowly keep on losing their satoshi worth.

EBET

BTC, ETH, XMR

VeChain. They blow everyone else out of the water partnership wise.

BLOCK

I think the privacy aspect of monero is enough to keep the coin in business for quite a while yeah.

BLOCK is a token for the Blocknet Decentralized Trustless Exchange built on the Blocknet protocol.

/thread

This would unironically make me a millionaire.

just wait until the feds bust more bitcoiners for drugs and people realize it's not anonymous.

You could avoid that by trading on a decentralized trustless exchange

And I'm sure you needed to put your trust in an exchange which knows your identity when you traded your BTC for Monero

This. I would add monero.

Feathercoin.

PART is going to be big

I imagine that after a few transactions the XMR become near impossible to trace. Which is also why scammers use it so often.

sure, not like the IRS already monitors the blockchain

The IRS doesn't even have the capacity to monitor regular income taxes properly.

I like how no one says Ripple or OmiseGo.

>monero
Why?

Stratis

EOS

anonymity. Plus variable block size, good community/devs.

Request Network

This. VeChain has one of the most solid Dev team and partnerships, an actual working product. Only in it's infancy

bitcoin and omisego

XVG, LINK, REQ, ETH

Ripple isn't going up.

Bancor

PesetaCoin is going to be #1 soon it is going to beat Bitcoin and all the other coins before 2018. Another coin is ArtByte which has potential to become #2. CryptoCarbon would be my #3 bet.

So in order for 2018, these will be the new top coins:

1) PresetaCoin
2) ArtByte
3) CryptoCarbon

Stellar Lumens still have a long way to go. I can imagine they could just shoot to 5 dollars one day.

the one set up to absorb stock bond markets and more,
Will probably match bitcoin

I heard he in talks with germany's stock exchange

Ark

Only btc and xmr are sure things, but you dont know which btc, so monero is the only sure sure thing.

they aren't the best in a five year view

Zencash for sure.

As in which are still going to be around?
ETH and BTC definitely.
XMR and Litecoin likely.
Which are going to moon?
Link and verge maybe, but you can never really know.

stupid biz. you never learn...

MOD, REQ, LINK, WAN will be the biggest gains of the next 2 years. WAN is the new NEO backed by the Chinese govt. Link will bring the ROI of what Stratis brought this summer. REQ will be bigger than OMG. and MOD is going to be unprecetended. Don't forget user, MOD, REQ, LINK, WAN