Give me 1 reason why satoshi is not selling right now

give me 1 reason why satoshi is not selling right now

You need to get back to pol you imbecile

send bob and vagene?

he lost the private key

kek, imagine
But in all seriousness, Satoshi is probably well off having sold enough in the past to never have to work for money again.
He probably just said eh fuck it I'll hold for a decade or two more, maybe trade my stack for BCC, my original vision.

CNN tomorrow:
>Bitcoin founder jumps off Golden State Bridge

he probably had more than 1 fucking wallet duuurrrrrrrr

>implying satoshi has any BTC

He ded

You don't think like a rich person OP. Why would you destroy your own rising asset? That's just killing wealth.

Lost his private key

he is probably dead. but what happened to his private keys remain a mystery. did he have no heirs? did he pass heirs the private keys? if so why have they not sold. maybe they are locked in some legal trust where they can't be touched for decades

Are you telling me bitcoin is a filthy premine? Just sold 100k.

He could be selling. He probably owns more bitcoins than the ones in the wallet everyone knows about. And he doesn't want to touch those because it would crash the market and there's not enough liquidity in the market to sell all those.

This sounds right.

Because Satoshi is the NSA and those Bitcoins are the national Bitcoin reserve.

i don't disagree but why would nsa do all this?

to get rich and fund a bunch of black ops off the book shit

to busy laughing over the greatest get rich quick scheme.
he probably thought he could make a million if he was lucky, but now he has billions.

satoshi is literally the cia

and trillions in a few months

how long until he dumps everything at once?

Satoshi literally is dead.

guy in my engineering class last year was telling me about how his brother used to do bitcoins like years ago
he didnt like talking about it for some reason but i kept asking him cause he mentioned having a shit load of bitcoins but lost the key

he showed me his brothers wallet which he couldnt access, and it had like 1 million bitcoins

maybe he was satoshi

>he showed me his brothers wallet which he couldnt access, and it had like 1 million bitcoins
>
>maybe he was satoshi
Throw him into a lake with a stone block on his feet. If he floats at the surface, then he's Satoshi. If he drowns, then he has proven himself as an innocent bystander.

Satoshi was never a person more of an idea. We have Satoshi in all of our hearts.

>Satoshi was never a person more of an idea. We have Satoshi in all of our hearts.

Do coin developers actually cash out?

Wouldn't you once you amassed over $10 billion?

Thats would be cool, if it were true.

NSA/CIA/Mosad counter prop has really getting lazy lately, maybe they started hiring pajeets?

If those genesis wallets were ever touched BTC would plummet with no survivors. People are watching those addresses like hawks.

Granted Satoshi probably has some unknown addresses he also used/uses if he’s still alive. But those giant ones are locked and untouchable forever unless he wants to destroy his own creation.

ITT: retards that dont understand bitcoin

He can only cash-out ten thousand a day. It will take him 100,000 days just to cash-out his first billion

It's beta testing for their global crypto currency

Is there a list of them somewhere

Had never thought about it this way.

he's dead.

>he didnt like talking about it for some reason
>lost the key
this is why he didn't like talking about it.
lmao