Could Norway have won against the Yankees?

Could Norway have won against the Yankees?

More important question, could Anne Frank have gotten pregnant if they somehow did?

>the war of norse aggression

Bumping for the inevitable Anne Frank & Harald Hardrada slash fic.

>>Bumping for the inevitable Anne Frank & Harald Hardrada slash fic.
I sense a nerd trap.

>American Education: the photo

ukraine could have won against both sides
hohol mafia

>Bumping for the inevitable pregnant Anne Frank & Harald Hardrada slash fic.

ftfy

Flying one nation's flag over another's is highly offensive.

What are you going to do about it, Torvald?

I'm not Norwegian so nothing.
Assuming that this is some 1/32 Norwegian creatura who doesn't know what he's doing I'd calmly try to explain that this isn't how you do this.

I hate this city. I grew up on the Olympic Peninsula, but moved for school and work. Seattle just gets worse by the day.

The flag is in the U.S. They did the right thing by putting the U.S. flag over the norwegian. If it was Norway, it would be the other way around.

If Leif Eriksson defeated the Cherokees and the English wanted revenge for Lindisfarm, sure.

What now?

hot

The only time that flag arrangement is acceptable is when you have a national flag over a subsidiary flag, like a town council, city, or region flag.

You're right. It seems that all flags of sovereign nations are equal.

Depends where you are. On A Federal Building yes,but in front of a house it's okay.

America has became a parody of itself.

What if you've only got the one flagpole?

then you take turns displaying each

Sew them together

2pbp

There was a Norwegian division under the Civil war lead by colonel Hans Heg atleast.

>Seattle is almost completely white, pretty much no niggers or spics
>still packed to the brim with absolute retards
America was a mistake.

One nation must conquer the other and the flagpole can't be used until this is done.

So we just need to invade Norway.

Aren't liberals supposed to be the smart ones

Only according to other liberals

If it bothers you that much, then go home to Forks or whatever shithole you crawled out of, where you can fuck trees in peace without having to worry about esssjaydubyas anymore

too late

I'm waiting for the jeff magnum poster.

>Seattle is almost completely white, pretty much no niggers or spics
I grew up in Seattle and I can assure you that this is absolutely not the case. You need to shut up about shit you don't know anything about.

Stop forcing this shit so hard.

Seconded, although he’s right that there’s a strange lack of Mexicans in Seattle outside the food service industry.

Seattle feels like it’s 10% Black, 25% Asian, 10% miscellaneous Browns, and 55% White. Which is still pretty white for a major US city.

haha screencapped

>tfw Saudi Arabia's flag is the only one who can't be lowered because of the text

What's it say? "Do Not Lower"?