Slowly going up

slowly going up

Other urls found in this thread:

kucoin.com/#/signup
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Tell me why i should buy this shitcoin. I don't wanna waste my time reading the whole fucking whitepaper.
(I'm having 1k to spend and dunno where to pump it in)

Kucoin is Chinese and opens up with a clear security that will never be legal anywhere. And they launch while most Chinese recognised exchanges have halted their trading while waiting for government to make regulations. They are riding a wave of undersupply of exchanges in China at the moment and they operate on a Money game mentality. Offering 90% at first to lure people in. If government in China take action, they will be the first to go under and all Money lost. There is also security act in China.
So in a few words Kucoin company 1 day might come and change the fee split share to 1%. COSS will NEVER do that! Thanks to DAO it will always be 50%!

COSS is love. COSS is life

Love this coin

defensive as fuck. no one even mentioned kucoin.

Coss is my salvation.

2018 coss 1$ and every week it will gift me coins.

we will make it buddy

how does DAO guarantee the dividends holders get? cant they just edit it to reduce dividends? like how kucoin will eventually reduce theirs

tfw missed the chance to buy COSS @ sub 900sat because other alts were down too so there was little to get by selling them...

same problem here. i bought some at 1100 tho from cuckcoin gains

No one knows the answer to this until they publish the DAO code.

Honestly, I'm really hoping for it to get sub 1k sat again due to constant BTC fork shitstorm. So that time I can hop in and buy more.

pls give me the 1k

I'm balls deep in both Coss and Kucoin. i'm very confident it was the right move.

Bought a couple of coins just incase, considering all exchange coins end at around 1$ with time.

snapshot is tomorrow, ususally correlates with a dump. Hopefully, I need me some more

this desu, i'm still waiting for it to go down again

Kucoin is another coss tier HODL. Put $500-1000 in both and you'll literally have passive neetbux for life in a couple years. I'm balls deep in both but for you small guppies its a golden opportunity to live a comfy life later on.

kucoin.com/#/signup

obligatory referral: E3gPu4

Together we're all gonna make it bros.

finally sold my LINK (yeah i know) to stock up on both COSS and KCS as long as its cheap (thanks hard fork)

literally the best time to buy and hodl

invitation code: E3dHff

honestly with the shitty snapshots at this volume, it's worth dumping now and rebuying a short while after the snapshot

weakhands? i accumulate now

im doing it with part of my position to increase it, hows that weakhanded lmao

i meant if there are enough weakhanders? i only see low vol buy orders now

Etherium based DAO's always have source available on the block chain explorer.