Why is Chinese history so boring?

Other urls found in this thread:

cam.ac.uk/research/news/ancient-dna-reveals-genetic-continuity-between-stone-age-and-modern-populations-in-east-asia
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

they kept a lot of records but everything important was few and far between in relation to "taxes collected from Gong Hong this year, less rice than normal, horsemen seen on border, Ping Qing marries Long Dong"
>inb4 some goy names an obscure event in china that he claims is "groundbreaking"
I'm not saying nothing important ever happened, I'm just saying it's not interesting.

It's an example of what happens when you have an ethnically homogeneous country with stable borders for too long. Their society and technology stagnated, with only the occasional civil war to break up the monotony. Racists and retards from /pol/ might not like to admit it, but diversity IS good for a country. It shakes up the status quo, introduces new ideas and technologies, and at the very least, it gives you an enemy to vent your frustrations on to.

you couldn't be more wrong. its just that most aren't translated in english. Second why the fuck are you reading the provincial governor shit.

Because you have shit opinions.

Because you can't read Chinese and therefore don't have access to the more interesting stuff

diversity makes it interesting to study as conflict arises. for a person living in China at that time, or anywhere prosperous and any time, conflict decreases quality of life

>ethnically homogeneous country with stable borders for too long

none of that is true for China.

>he wants a watered down version of history
>>>/Reddit

Do you same the same about watered down roman history?

>say

Is it true that the founders of Chinese civilization were white?

Yes

WE

>yellow emperor
>white
seems reasonable

Nah.

He was, in fact, a reptile in disguise as a human being.

Chinks confirmed for ayys.

You're a fucking idiot if you think China was 'stable' or 'ethnically homogeneous', or that it didn't get foreign ideas.

Qin was an ancient Chinese state during the Zhou dynasty (9th century BC). It took its origin in a conquest of western lands that belonged to Rong (whites). The Qin state later founded the Qin dynasty, the founding of the Chinese empire.

Rong "warlike foreigner barbarian" . Foreigners on the west were called Rong. The various Rong tribes in the Western Regions, were detailed as having green eyes and red hair, and are like a macaque, belonged to the same race as the Wusun. These are the pure-blooded Scythians/Tocharians prior to the Rapings inflicted on them by mongoloid hordes from the east.

The origin of Zhou, the third dynasty of ancient China, is also doubtful. The time of the establishment of that dynasty is not far from the time of Aryan Expansion. The chariot used by the soldiers of Zhou resemble the chariot used by Aryan invaders to India! Moreover, the ancient Chinese work written by Mengzi said that, Zhou Wen Wang (the emperor of Zhou) was of the people of the "western barbarians". It's quite possible that a branch of Aryan entered China at the time of the migrations of Aryans. The people of the preceding dynasty, the Shang (1766-1100 B.C.), were described as having dark skin and wooly hair

It's Madness combat in history form, fuck are you on about?

Chinese people are smart.

WUZ QINGS AND SHIT

Yet more historical precedent justifying the destruction of the white race by East Asians.

Why is OP such a faggot?

>imperial China
>ethnically homogeneous country

>I know absolutely nothing about Chinese history
>It's boring because it's ethnically homogeneous country with stable borders for too long

>muh /pol/
>diversity IS good for a country
>because it brings conflit and makes it's history by my own definition more "interesting"
>china was homogenous
I'd like to believe this is bait but this board is half garbage

It really fucking isn't.

it irks me that some people see him as the villain even though he was probably the most decent warlord of that era.

Study moar brainlet

Friendly reminder that because Gongsun Kang and Sun Quan had both nominally surrendered, he had technically reunited 9/10 of the Empire, with Liu Bei in the Sichuan basin as the only exception.

Liu Bei was literally the only warlord standing in the way of the complete restoration of Han.

But m-muh benevolence

Do not pursue Lu Bu

i'll tell you what isn't boring
hohol mafia

A Wei united China would have gone the same path as the Jin united China.

The Wuhuan uprisings would fuck them up just as well

Jesus Christ... was it autism?

>thank you Shlomo, 0.05 USD have been deposited into your account

The real answer is READ SPENGLER which should be the READ SIEGE of this board

They were undoubtedly kangs.
But the bringer of Zen Buddhism to China was white.

how about no

Because the Wangs stop being funny about half an hour into reading

These people kept adding hieroglyphs rather than switching to phonetics. Now they got like 200,000.

T. Mike Myers

>Rise of Qin
>Entire history of Han Dynasty
>Three Kingdoms
>Chinese western expansion
>Mongol Invasion and establishment of Yuan Dynasty
>Entire history of Ming Dynasty
>Manchu Invasion and establishment of Qing Dynasty
>Opium Wars
>Taiping Rebellion
>Fall of Qing Dynasty
>Warlord Era
>Study of Chinese philosophy, political structure of mandate of heaven and changes of chinese culture
>boring
Fuck out of here. If your not interested in oriental history, it doesn't mean it's boring, it means your eurocentric brainlet.

>china
>ethnically homogenous
holy fuck end this board right now there’s no saving it

it can't be helped. Since the modern world is shaped by Europeans

Ching chong

How are they mesuring 'human accoplishment'?

>two-thirds of list is post-1000
Where my Zhoubros at?

significant figures as agreed to by experts, like if physicists agree michael faraday's contributions were important

That's the same as most of medieval European history though.

i once thought like you. but then i actually started reading about Chinese history and found it absolutely fascinating. i honestly think China has the most interesting and unique history of any country in the world
t. person who knows literally nothing about Chinese history
also a faggot from /leftpol/ lmao

Gee, I wonder who could be behind this post. Chinese history is just a continuous cycle of famines, massacres, and getting fucked up by nomads despite outnumbering them every single time. Chinese history pales in comparison to the West.

Japanese History
>an ancient tale stretching back to prehistory, emperors descended from gods, storys full of passion and human dignity and the warrior courage of an entire people

Chinese """History"""
>OOOHHHHHH CHING CHING DING DONG BING BONG LONG DONG!!

>Chinese history is just a continuous cycle of famines, massacres, and getting fucked up by nomads despite outnumbering them every single time.
Fucking this. After the nth mass peasant starvation my eyes start to glaze over

i’m taking this bait
pic related is my eye
also
>be country
>be filled with 100 years of prosperity, followed by 30 years of mass pillaging and famine, most of which is caused by civil war
>be boring place for next 120 years
>suddenly massive wars again, many civil wars and rebellions
>everyone is broke
>peace and prosperity for 20 years
>new wars that annihilate your country for the next 30 years; again, mostly civil wars
>20 years of peace
>more civil wars
>20 years of economic boom
>more civil wars
>40 years of economic boom
>suddenly two massive wars that absolutely annihilate the country
oh look it’s Germany. literally anyone can do your retarded reductio as simplicitum you stupid homo erectus faggot. get the fuck off this board and stop polluting it with your massive autism

At least most European wars aren't started because of autism. Chinese people are ugly, cowardly, scrawny autistic insects, their only advantage comes from that they breed like rats.

>the entire modern history of German is the story of civil wars and getting annihilated by the rest of the world
>most of Europe getting buttblasted that some other guy gets to call himself King of X instead of the other guy that he likes slightly more after his father dies, so they decide to go to war over it and kill tens/hundreds of thousands
>literally every war started from 1618 to 1939
>at least most European wars aren't started because of autism

got any recommended reading about the Zhou. I had tremendous problems absorbing any knowledge about the Zhou because
>Chinese names
>Chinese cities/provinces
are all kinda abstract when one isn't well-read on it
Had an easier time with 3K, just because there is so much peripheral information out there

Whoa
You posted a picture of an ugly Asian
Did China just get btfo?
Whoa

>Modern world
>History

I don't think so Wei manages to beat them regularly. But more importantly didn't really want to let them into China unless they had to. Jin were the dumbasses who wanted more people to tax and have more mercenaries to hire. So they let them past the great wall and allowed them to settle into the lands they slowly took over.

>ethnically homogeneous country with stable borders for too long
I literally can't tell if you're someone from /pol/ trying to make /pol/ haters look like idiots

>China
>ethnically homogeneous

China is anything but ethnically homogeneous. Even the "Han Chinese" are mutts who have been molded by 2000 years of nomadic incursions.

Sino-mutts

Just like Egyptians who were originally black.

Diversity was so great for israel if only those racist didnt reject the cultural enrichment from Romans.

google jin wang

fucker you made me waste my time

Right here bro
t. Confucius

lol do you even know what a mutt is goof. in a 2000 year time span natural selection would have taken it's course.

From the advent of the loom welcome to modern industry and the culmination of western civilization. The Industrial Revolution will welcome us into the technological innovations and genuine revolutions of resolutions and people merging and the mass migrations we are now engaging in a new world. I mean here, now. Blink, I dare you

>ethnically homogeneous country with stable borders
>China

That's not fair, everyone knows Germany is a shit-tier country. Don't pick on the retarded fat kid of Europe.

The Han Chinese are the ultimate rape babies, to be honest.

Through constant raping we have been perfected.

That's not India

>China
>an ethnically homogeneous country
>and he's shitting on /pol/ for being racist retards

You have to go back.

>too few civil wars and ethnic/religious conflicts resulting in a large, wealthy population
>libsharts think this is a bad thing
Progs really are treacherous scum aren't they?

If you said Egypt, Latin America, or Central Asia then you might have actually been correct.

>Egypt
I know people here are always having to debunk the wewuzzing shit and explain that Ancient Egyptians and modern Egyptians are closely related but I don't blame people for thinking that considering how many fucking times Egypt got conquered.

LMAO you are so fucking dumb

This user said it best

It's like saying Romans are ultimate rape babies.
cam.ac.uk/research/news/ancient-dna-reveals-genetic-continuity-between-stone-age-and-modern-populations-in-east-asia

>believing in the terracotta hoax

>"china has had consitent and homogeneous demography"
>"china has had consistent boarders for 2000 years"
>"internal ethnic tensions are a good thing, for vesting frustrations"
STOP, STOP, I REFUSE TO BELIEVE SOMEONE WROTE THIS

So basically you want war and death and destruction, because peace is boring to you? I agree,conflict and human misery is far more interesting than boring peace and prosperity, but id rather live in peace and keep the war and death and destruction in video games and movies

same goes for diversity, i love ghettoes and niggers shooting eachother, doesn't mean i want to live near those animals

Warlord era is the best meme

Is this what happens when you give retards a computer

>Warlord era
Which one

This is one of the most retarded posts on Veeky Forums I have seen
Not only did China get conquered twice by non-Han Chinese (Yuan and Qing), it has also been fragmented many times (Spring and Autum/Warring States, Three Kingdoms, Southern and Northern, 5 Dynasties and 10 Kingdoms).
Not to mention the times a dynasty had been forced to lose some of China (Eastern Jin, Song)

>rape guarantees that children will be born and replace the next generation with rape babies
When will this meme end?

Surely this is bait
>Ethnically homogeneous
>China
Oh no no no no no

Now I remember why I don't even bother browsing this shit board.

You probably think Ancient Egyptians were black before they became Arab rapebabies too.

Got me

>Which one
That with an even number of states

This but with central Europe.

>he doesn't know about the one drop rule