You forgot the Angevins after the Normans
England's greatest hero (Lionheart) was one of them

No that's the Greeks.

>holds parts of mainland France for a few years
>Frog troops only landed in britain when they lost france
>GRRRRRR BRITAIN KEKED
mate france and britain are both equally cucked

>holds parts of mainland France for a few years

It's these parts of mainland France that owned Britain, not the other way around

Why does england cause so much butthurt on this board?

Why not.
Well its closer to france holding somewhere in england.

Because there's one pathetic French faggot who has been spamming the board for months.

>everyone who dislikes England or likes France is French

I swear you bongs will keep spreading that lie until this board gets flags

All nations in the old world have been "cucked" by other tribes in the past though?

i don't know, but it certainly isn't the hohols
hohol mafia

Britain has never repelled foreign invaders once they've landed on British soil. It has either assimilated them or the invaders displaced the natives

The french are so tsundere for the brits

You can make one of these for basically any country

>Because there's one pathetic potato nigger faggot who has been spamming the board for months
Ftfy

Yeah, thats why the list of kings goes Henry II, Richard, John, Louis?

This. You can tell because their attempts at translating things into French, don't actually match real French.

another french thread. obsessed.

you think a king most people have not heard of is our greatest hero? ok lol

Non-Anglos envious of Anglos.

>every country in contentinal europe
sperm cocktail, trampled by manlet dictators every few decades, african and east asian admixture, extremely inadequate about it

>britain
conquered once a thousand years ago

>implying OP is French

If he was, he'd have written "cucked by French" instead of "Normans"
As proven by this pic and by your posts in this thread, Brits are the ones obsessed

Well there was that time the Dutch invaded and put a Dutchman on the throne and had Dutch soldiers patrolling the streets of London for a few months. But that was definitely a revolution and not a conquest.

don't forget, they cucked to the Dutch faggots whose invasion they welcomed in 1688, so they got cucked by cucks iow

Yes, and their rapebabies would later go on to conquer 1/4 of the globe despite only having one corner of a rainy isle to begin with. This is something to be proud of, more so than if their core territory was a populous breadbasket like France.

The Anglo is like the sultry bastard who resents his "tough guy" father and hates the idea of ending up like him yet has the same alpha male genetics and can't help but succeed and rise to leadership roles. The Anglo bastard would go on to replace flamboyant Chad Sultans and Rajs with stuffy colonial bureaucrats, he would BTFO the imperial ambitions of Napoopan, Willy and old Dolf, he would open up ports and force isolationist fuckwads to read a book and stop oppressing innocent merchants.

Anglos are not angels by any means, but who is. The Anglo is the best specimen of human you can hope to find at your doorstep, he will kick your door down, but not to rob you, he will do it because he really wants to buy your tea.

>contributes more to humanity than any other nation

> owned Britain
Read a book faggot

I wasn't aware that Brits are just Germans in disguise.

not surprising considering their royal family are krauts

Are you the butthurt user Veeky Forums?yes.
have you considered posting on int or bant?

Eternal Anglo is just an avatar of the Eternal Kraut.

we're actually the greatest race to ever walk the earth

No.

>I should care about pol
Shiet how many times are you gonna post that pic and make these threads.
You're OBSESSED.
also flags are a terrible idea for this board

Poland

>I should care about pol
It's not about /pol/, it's about proving (thank to flagboards) that not everyone who shits on Britain are French

>also flags are a terrible idea for this board
Yeah,because Brits would no longer be able to whine about le frog boogeyman each time someone criticizes them

>it's about proving (thank to flagboards) that not everyone who shits on Britain are French
I know that. most people assume you're french because of the non stop napoleon and HYW threads.
>because Brits would no longer be able to whine about le frog boogeyman each time someone criticizes them.
No, It would be nice to know where they're from, this board allows people to fling shit whilst hiding where they're from.
Doesn't matte though, I'd rather have that than ever thread being derailed because of someones flag.

>most people assume you're french

Not "most people"
It's literally just a few buttdevasted bongs who keep calling anyone who doesn't agree with them french

French is an insult

>swedish vikings
sweden has never had anything to do with britain

doesn't matter I already said why they think you're french

>Yeah,because Brits would no longer be able to whine about le frog boogeyman each time someone criticizes them

That wouldn't stop them, m8
I'm Danish, and I've more than once had British posters call me "a French with proxy" when I said Napoleon's Empire was more glorious than the British one on /int/
Their butthurt knows no bound

success breeds jealousy

>Napoleon's Empire was more glorious than the British
that's objectively wrong though

It's objectively true
Conquering the most advanced continent of the era > conquering backward shitholes when it comes to glory

I guess that must be why /pol/ hates on muslims
Because of their "success"

It was a revolution, much of England supported William.

>lets conquer Europe

That's not jealousy tho

I didn't say it was clever
I said it was glorious

britain conquered and civilised entire continents, brought one of the worlds oldest civilisations to heel despite it being several times larger than itself and ultimately reshaped the world in its own image. napoleon undertook a series of military conquests against neighbouring states that ultimately ended in defeat within the decade.

To be fair Britain conquered great civilisations also such as India and China. It's just racism tends to get in the way of these achievements

Bringing civilisation all over the globe > conquering and destroying an already 'civilised' continent

>cucked by Normans
You mean the French.

Yes.

>Britain conquered great civilisations also such as India
Top kek
These faggots had a ragtag army equpped with mostly swords and spears, witn a few muskets outdated of a century there and there when Brits conquered them

>and China
Brits didn't conquer China
They did humiliate Qing China in a few wars, but then again so did the French, the Americans, the Germans....etc
Qing China wad a pushover

The Brits were first though and most successful.
They could've subdued all China if they took Nanking, but didn't because they aren't just conquering for the sake of it like braindead continentals

>4200021
Bad bait, no (you)s

>truth
>bait
Sure thing Nigel.

By your logic we're all African

>he's this retarded
Oh my.

Good argument

Not an argument.

Nice meme slam dude

GLORIOUS!!!
YES, SO COOL
JUST LIKE MY PARADOX SIMULATIONS!

>Guy has been born in England and speaks english from birth
>His dad did the same
>But he’s german XD

By this logic, I’m Danish, since that’s where my great grandparents were from.

I agree with this guy.
just because the house was originally from another country, after several generations, you're a native, otherwise we're all African and this WHOLE thread is pointless.

On second thoughts, I wanna say, we're all Africans and this whole thread is pointless.