Today's gains

This bull market is so pleasant.

Post those portfolio gains today boys. Any decent alt is up :^)

>$651

And that's an ironic post, maybe?
Retard

Started @ $300. I've doubled my money easy.

Sorry some of us enjoy gains:)

Feels good men

wow doubling 300 dollars

bill gates right here

I earn 2 times your entire portfolio's value passively every week, and this is without counting my crypto gains
are you 15? did you just invest your pocket money?

I'm not looking for early retirement. I'm just a normie looking to make enough to travel around

>under 10k
>not taking risk
never gonna make it

>651
i spent more on food

Jesus Christ guys you make me feel like a whale. Anyway keep grinding It boys, i started with 900$ a few months ago. Could have mare much much more if i was not dumb and knew when ti sell my alts. Never hold alta for too long, also fuck ico's ! Godspeed user

That's why you're fat

>>uncalled for

Am I going to make it guiz??

Risking as much as i can my nigga.

Holy shit, please help this poor fag out. :(
15MffTWt99gMWMBU8XpcuUykQyktDdPeoh

kek I thought so

>$650
>and he thinks this is a bull market
lurk more

How do you earn it passively?

Why not just retire

comfy

Why be mediocre when you can be a god?

I own a business

larp

nigga timestamp

Nigger, all cryptocurrency is risky, don't be daft.

You'd better be buying lots of cool shit or I am very disappointed in you, user

you havent made any crypto gains, so how do you expect to be a god? youre going to need at least 10k btc soon or that ship will have sailed.

Yes, we get it. You have a lot. You post here all the time, but don't offer anything insightful. Are you larping or just lonely?

Proof or gtfo

bitconnect

Can't anyone just make up fake numbers in blockfolio? It's not like it's linked to your trading account..

Rate me?

I don't know what proof you want
How do you even prove you own a business?
Here's a quick pic, that's roughly $7000 on my desk, it's a month worth of income I earn, basically passively

Am I too diversified for my investment size?

I have $2000 to invest. Should I go 50/50 into BTC and COSS? Should I buy COSS with BTC or ETH?

Also, is the whole KuCoin thing a meme to spam referrals?

fuck yes

Nice. Haha your passive income comes in cash?? What kind of business is it?

fuck. What should I cut?

Travel around your neighborhood?

I will not make it

wholesale for retailers
I also employ people to do everything for me
comfy af

When will alts recover? MOMMMMMMYYYYYYYYY

thats for you to decide but keep it at 5 at the most maybe 6 if you want a tiny amount in that 6th one.

how the fuck do I get started on crypto trading? do you guys even know what you're doing or just gambling? are there like reference websites/blogs or something like that?

look for coins shilled on Veeky Forums and reddit. read their white papers and then see if it's worth the risk or not.

>holding altcoins

Started at $250. I'm at 11k.
Get good kid

there are some youtube channels that do a good job of explaining coins as well like datadash and cryptoinvestor

when did you start and how do you pick your coins?
do you day trade or hodl?

Started June. I pick based on trends and for a while rode the wave that happens where Bitcoin goes up and alts go down, where I sell Bitcoin, then alts go up and Bitcoin goes down, and I sell alts. Just going back and forth.

I also got in to RDD at 5 sats and sold near the top so that got me started very strongly. Then I got into NEO (previously ANS) when it was $6. Those were my two major gainers in short time periods. Everything else has just been me playing it by ear and watching the TA on charts.

My friends keep asking me to teach them about crypto but they don't understand to just hold shit till you make money on it and then sell. Crypto is the easiest way to make some extra cash I have ever seen.

How much do you receive a week from those COSS dividends? I'm looking at putting ~15k into COSS.

I haven't even counted it's so little, if you invest you are betting on it's future.

alright, thanks

nice COSS shilling
its an obvious ponzi sheme i wont fall for it

Am I going to make it?

>asks for blockfolios
>posts blockfolio
>user gets butthurt I follow instructions

:'-(

May-maybe the fork will let me flip 1x coins for 2x?

-0.01%

started at 950 in august at 13.6k. Good luck boyo.

Can't find these from cmc

Yes user i would advise against alts until the fork

good advice user thank you

I agree, the bull market is nice.

/comfy/

no

>brags about bitconnect
holy fuck I needed that laugh

Fuck you, pessimist

Good keep holding btc don't sell that 0.05.

No fucking nonsense here, just sticking to the script, one of the best cuckfolios I've seen on /biz

I just started getting into crypto. Put 64 dollars into BTC around a month ago and I'm here now. Thinking about getting into more coins. Also anticipating the Korean bump of BCH which is the only reason I'm watching. Thoughts?

Whoops forgot pic.

thanks bro

fuck BTC we have 2 more weeks to go

das it mayne keepin it real