Only LARPers on /biz?

I see "whales" here all the time? I'm beginning to think y'all are just LARPers...

Interesting... Tell me more user

Prove me wrong. Has there ever been proof of large bag holders or people of any influence on this board? I genuinely want to know...

How large is large these days?

I like the "how old are you and how much are you worth threads".

Everyone is 18 to 21 and has 50k+. According to them mommy and daddy didnt help at all, but I doubt that :)

Whales prove you're not larpers, spare few sats here:

1GRMVFECiWjzgmV4jGgLXyHaRtamM6Y8z2

Do it faggots.

A lot of those guys would have needed to start early with a small larp and have kept it going at least all year, I don't really know why anyone would keep a larp cuckfolio going that long, maybe they never actually bought anything and are still waiting for the BTC dip

a lot of ppl on here fake being rich.. its bizarre.

>can't imagine rich cryptofags might actually exist
>can't imagine why rich cryptofags would want to post on an anonymous message board when revealing details of their wealth to friends and family would result in all sorts of negative consequences

Millions of USD

I have around $9MM in crypto, does that make me a whale?

I think it would, but OP wanted to know if there was proof of these whales and not just LARPers.

Large enough to move the market.

sent 0.02BTC

i think you have to have at least several thousand bitcoin, or the equivalent of to be considered a whale in this space. crypto exploded so much there are so many millionaires counting whales by their fiat value is meaningless.

ive got 15-16M in this shit and i'm far from being a "whale", at least 5000 BTC

Let's see, you are the larping faggot that has
> 1k+ BTC
> 1k+ BCH
> 1k+ XMR
right? That's you correct? You post here all the time but you are a smug cock sucker. Why don't you ever offer anything insightful to say except for the usual "look at muh Blockfolio goys"
You're loaded, but your also a faggot

How would anyone know he is loaded though? Because he says so?

Does it matter though?

Yup. Sometimes I am a dick on here, no doubt. But I'm also posting quite a lot about the fork too in threads where people aren't discussing blockfolios.

Idk AMA.

most people who have a few million in this shit were just lucky, they don't have anything to offer, that's the point.

Yes.
An influential person has influence, a LARPer doesn't.

On the internet? No.

Stop being so serious you fags.

What do you consider to be a whale?

Got any substantive proof?

yes, there was a digibyte whale that was with us all the way up, he controlled the market with his team
had about 11000 btc I think , flashed walls for us and sometimes let us know minutes before a pump would happen
even warned us the day before the final pump that this was it

As a rich successful expert in cryptocurrency, how do you feel about technical analysis?

nah im a fucking whale, i recognize the other shitposters whales here based on how they write, if u go on discord u would see that only like 10% are larping and those are pretty obs

Ah, another has reached enlightenment.

I mean I've posted signed messages here before, but I don't keep any of my coins on systems I use to browse the internet and download other stuff, and decryption is a paid. I've got that Blockfolio, which obviously isn't enough if you're skeptical

Technical analysis as a prediction method is a load of horseshit. It's like tea-leaves that can be made to say anything you want.

And predictions will be so imprecise, like a horoscope, you can very rarely come back later and say "oh not, this is wrong". It's non-falsifiable.

Technical analysis is kind of nice for DESCRIBING what has happened. Talking about moving averages and the like, resistance, etc, kind of gives you a decent sense of where the price is now. That doesn't really offer any predictive value though.