The Year is 1 A.L

No Linkers have all killled themselves in shame.

Robin Williams is the head of marketing for chainlink.

Chainlink is 2.89.

Everyone who held is a millionaire.

Fuck you all pajeet faggot fucks.

>only 2.89

LOL

hes right it will be .289

I have a bit of my portfolio in link too (bought at ICO) but I have 1 simple question to you bagholders:
Why should 1 LINK be worth 20c? Why 30?
The project is a great one based on an idea that's not really original but an interesting attempt to tackle the centralized oracles.
But don't forget there are other ways to accomplish tasks on the blockchain where the “oracle problem“ is not even relevant.
I know you are all bagholding and trying to shill this token but please answer this simple question: Why should it rise in value?

.289 btc

Over 10x

The year is 1 A.L.

you are dead. officially robin williamsd

The year is 2017, Steve disappeared

LINK is the new bitcoin

Dude you are posting this question in every link thread. How would the oracle problem not be relevant? I don't think you know what you're talking about

Fud creator

I have a bit of my portfolio in link too (bought at ICO) but I have 1 simple question to you bagholders:
Why should 1 LINK be worth 20c? Why 30?
The project is a great one based on an idea that's not really original but an interesting attempt to tackle the centralized oracles.
But don't forget there are other ways to accomplish tasks on the blockchain where the “oracle problem“ is not even relevant.
I know you are all bagholding and trying to shill this token but please answer this simple question: Why should it rise in value?

Focus and read. The question is: why should the link token rise in value?

>No Linkers have all killled themselves in shame.
>Robin Williams is the head of marketing for chainlink.
>Chainlink is 2.89.
>Everyone who held is a millionaire.
>Fuck you all pajeet faggot fucks.

why not

Cringed hard

Why is the value of BTC rising?

shut up pajeet faggot

That image is very appropriate...

Because buying Chainlink is the same as burning your fucking money.

here he comes

He died of heart disease and bed sores

This FUD is half assed, but if you have something to share about how the oracle problem could solved another way and make link irrelevant, please explain.

link will rise in value if their oracle solution is widely adopted, simple as that.

ath today

fuck u pajeet

lmao keep chasing your shitcoins chump

Faggot deluded linkie.

Kek

r u even a millionaire shut the fuck up

imagine being this deluded

Basically, no high value use case or high value institution wants to use oracles to do their transaction because they are not secure and tamper-proof. That's why you'll never hear about banks want to do remittance with CENTRALISED oracles, this is basically the ORACLE PROBLEM which DECENTRALISED SMART ORACLES solve.