Bitconnect General

I'm sick of all the Bitconnect FUD. I've made a lot of money from Bitconnect and watching you nocoiners who are salty that you missed out on sick gainz is sad.

In December of 2016 I put $500 into bitconnect. Now I have upwards of 10k in the platform and make ~ 100 a day.

I cash out a modest amount daily and reinvest into bitcoin and shitcoins.

You guys can fud all you want but Bitconnect is here to stay. People say it's only retards buying and when the tards are gone it'll implode, but crypto is a niche hobby right now. You have until the real normies come in a few years until the real retards come in. It's not too early to get in bitconnect Veeky Forums. But no, I'm a pajeet scammer.

So heres my ref: bitconnect. co/? ref=CryptoTarkus (without spaces)

Seriously guys, throw just a few neetbux at it like I did and in a year you'll be a whole lot comfier than right now. Don't throw your life saving at it- consider it like a real investment that you could lose. If it goes down, a few hundred lost isn't that big of a deal. If it sticks around for a few years? You've made it. Don't sleep on this because of the FUD.

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@anesthesteve/bitconnect-explained-c68dd2daef2f
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitconnect/
youtube.com/watch?v=Rm_eUQgMyJY
youtube.com/watch?v=FZ_lONNUsvo
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=43&v=Rm_eUQgMyJY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>I cash out a modest amount daily and reinvest into bitcoin and shitcoins.
But could you cash it all out? Right now, today?

Fuck your mother

No and I don't give a fuck really, I've made my initial back and the rest is a money faucet I access when I'm on trips and what not. I didn't put more than I could afford to lose in it and now I'm reaping the benefits of just having a little faith.

nice fud

Any other Bitconnecters on Veeky Forums? Or did you all actually do what Veeky Forums said and not buy into this when it came out?

>money is locked away
Why? If they are legit why not let you loan and cash out whenever?

If they let you withdraw then the ponzi implodes. It only survives if the marks think they're getting returns when they really don't have access to them.

pls delete - that post.

you talkin about a ponzi sheme

You can cash out after the agreed time period. It's not like your money is locked up forever.

You can say they're not legit but I flew to the half way around the world and partied for 3 weeks with my bitconnect money.

So they've proven to me to be quite legit.

All the juicy FUD just makes me realize i'll be able to make a lot more before normies jump on board.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
just read through that - what scam bitconnect is

medium.com/@anesthesteve/bitconnect-explained-c68dd2daef2f

and then we are talkin about it again

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

>consider it like a real investment

Yes fall right into the trap. More and more investment. Reinvest. More more more.
Get comfortable, this will last forever.

of course it works but that didnt mean that it isnt a shit scam coin - ponzis work as long as they didnt get to big ....

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitconnect/

just look at the market cap ... something cannt happen - its just faked to fly under the radar again

This HAS to be bait. The wording in those sentences are written in a way to provoke a reaction.

>In December of 2016 I put $500 into bitconnect. Now I have upwards of 10k in the platform and make ~ 100 a day.

A normal person would just say "now I have upwards of 10K" but you specifically had to mention "in the platform" so that you could bait people.

I don't expect it to last forever. Why not reinvest though? I started with $500, at this point everything is profit man. Make $100 a day, put away $50 into BTC and reinvest the other $50 is my current strategy. What don't you salty nocoiners understand?

The FUD is too real. You guys are either bitconnecters trying to keep this away from normies or salty nocoiners. I just don't understand why people get so mad when I say I've made money of this shit! It's like they can't believe it because it's a scam in their minds.

Cognitive dissonance at it's finest.

Now seriously where are my other bitconnect bros? This shit is a top 20 coin I know you guys are out there. Let's put these fudders to rest. I got all night.

Me and my brother are unironically in bitconnect pretty deep. I put 1k in beginning of this year and he put in 750. He wasted his gainz on a new car but im still reinvesting. I take like 110 bucks out of my profit a day and throw it into chainlink.

Ive stopped trying to shill online for it though because people cry scam

It is a fucking scam, that's glaringly obvious to everyone but you.
>Give me your BTC, I'll give you this shitcoin I control the supply of
>Now I'll pay you interest in shitcoin
>Now find someone who wants to buy that shitcoin for BTC, we won't buy it though
>Also we premined enough shitcoin to pay interest for 100 years
>btw use my referral! Tell your friends! Constant need of new investors

You are getting returns from the redistributed funds of new investors. This is a textbook ponzi scheme and I think you know that. You just don't want to see it.
If you can get out at profit then good for you. But pretending this is some legitimate investment because... it won't implode for a few years? Seriously?
You even admit in the OP it isn't a real investment with the language:
>consider it like a real investment
Because it isn't a real investment.

>it won't implode for a few years? Seriously?

Yeah faggot, just like how crypto can implode at anytime I took a small risk with some pocket change and now I'm reaping the benefits and you salty nocoiners are upset someone is making more money than you off of something you've written off as a scam. It's the only way I rationalize all these fudders. Most people would just ignore it, but these fudders are just so upset they missed out they have to make sure no one else benefits.

Guess what? It's not too late. Any investment can implode at any time, doesn't mean it isn't worth the risk. Stay salty though. Or maybe you're a fellow bitconnecter considering you're fudding so hard ;)

OK OP well you got in early enough to be high enough up the pyramid that you can make a profit, you should stick to your 50 a day free money and let the machine run as long as it will run, for the rest of us though it is too late

HAHAHAHA i fucking love how OP is all "wheres muh Bitconnect bros at guize" and not a single shit head, fuck man not even a pajeet came to your rescue. KYS

I like how you are mad like the legion of other salty nocoiners who've fudded so far. No different. Doesn't change the fact that I'm /makingit/ and you are still wagecucking. It's not too late bro just gotta remove the cognitive dissonance. I've been nothing but open and look at all the hate I'm getting. Makes me even more confident in my bitconnect holdings see as these fags are all going to buy in 5 years down the line when I've long since made it.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH 10k IS MAKING IT AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AFUCKING YHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH. I SPEND FUCKING 10k IN THREE MONTHS YOU FUCKING PAJEET. FUCKING THANK YOU for that oh my god.

Where did I say I was "making it" right now, obviously I'm making more every day and I'm well on my way to making it. Any of you guys can make it to. I love the nitpicking you literally have no argument just a whole lot of salt.

>Website has zero transparency or contact info
>Website has spelling errors
>Been reported to UK police as ponzi/HYIP
>Bitconnect has made no effort to prove otherwise
>Multiple users have admitted they think it's a ponzi
>Marketcap changes on a whim
>90% of people in crypto sphere call it a scam / ponzi and have analysis based on simple facts like the profits aren't sustainable

And your evidence is "hey I'm on person who made money from it"...like yeah there's going to be plenty of people (especially those who got in early) that will make some money...but that's not evidence that it's legit.

Further proves my point. OP does mental gymnastics that "Crypto can implode at anytime" lololol. Again, you got in early and congrats...but none of us are gonna be victims...you know in your heart Bitconnect needs more new users so you can continue getting your mysterous moneys you're so proud of.

>BITCONEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEECT

literally half the coins out there are scams and not legit. There is still room to make money with bitconnect. I wouldn't worry about its sustainability until grandpa joe gets wind of it and wants to invest.

Why is someone who advocates for bitconnect a terrible person but not someone who advocates generic shitcoin #80? Bitconnect has a track record of proven gains and has made people a hell of a lot more money than worthless shitcoin. Theres always a possibility to lose with an investment, so why is bitconnect so much worse than other shitcoins? Anyone care to explain?

>literally half the coins out there are scams and not legit.
Citation needed

>Why is someone who advocates for bitconnect a terrible person
Never said that, just said you're lucky/savvy you got in early, but dumb to shill it for new victims

>Bitconnect has a track record of proven gains and has made people a hell of a lot more money than worthless shitcoin
See my other post, this is how ponzi's work until they collapse

>Anyone care to explain?
No need to, literally just google "Bitconnect scam" Look at the articles with the math and diagrams showing the data

damn op got trips of truth and these nobitconnecters are mad AF kek.

Bump for the normies. Hopefully some of you are smart enough to see through the FUD these salty peanuts are posting.

I'm on my way to making enough to be invited to the bitconnect party next year, I'll post a picture with Carlos for you guys to REEEEE at.

Bitconeeeeeeeect!!!

to quote another user:

It's open source & they've been entirely transparent.
They've been clear about their adoption model since its conception. Months ago they said they were going to reduce the layers for refs.

They are a lending platform. The social consensus is that they are a lending platform. The trading bot is just a stub to anchor the growth of the community. Anyone can clone their web application and tap into the pool of investors who are ready to lend. Or you can contribute to the github repo and inject new services directly.
I'd go as far to say they're masquerading as a ponzi scheme, what better way to monopolize the lending market in the crypto space? Recall any fresh ICO's that want to be lending platforms to small businesses & individuals? Well, all bitconnect (or any developer for that matter) has to do is flip a switch.

Become a living meme like carlos, considering bitconnect.

Literally MMM

Seriously kys MLM fuckers

Bunch of one post fudsters up in here.

Theres still time to live the meme dream pals.

HEYYYYYYYY HEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY HEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

You guys don't understand. Pic related is literally me after bitconnect. I'm surprised none of biz got in on this early, I thought there was a little smart money here. They're probably the fudsters ;)

Did you read the article?

From a baseline of $10,000 receiving 1% interest daily, compounded:
After 1 year, $10,000 becomes $337,253
After 2 years, $337,253 becomes $11,373,990
After 4 years, 11,373,990 becomes $12,936,767,066
After 6 years... $14,714,267,184,649
>Almost 15 trillion dollars.

With this money you can buy Apple, Google, Facebook, all major sports teams, a private jet, and still have enough left to live the rest of your life without working. Your children wouldn't need to work either.

Multiply that by the thousands of bc members and you definitely have a sustainable model.
No issues here whatsoever.

The interest rates will probably go down by then. It's automated after all, somes days you don't get anything. If they have to cut the daily average down even a third it won't matter after a few years of being deep in this.

>10k
>partied for 3 weeks
LMAO

Hahahahaha this fucking retard pajeet is being paid to shill this, and if he's not, Allah bless his soul.

And retard, you said your /makingit/ and your portfolio is 10k, you're a fucking pajeet if 10k is making it

do you lend it out or stake it, I did a profitability analysis and all it points to is lending your money is bascially giving them money, while staking gives you profits just like they make

also instead of lending your 500, If you just purchase 500$ of bitconnect last december you would have over 1 million dollars today,

Ponzi schemes work well until they die. Then they don't work well. Who woulda thunk? Nobody gives a shit if you "invest" into the ponzi scheme, as ponzi schemes generate a shit ton of money. But when the ponzi scheme explodes, make sure to be out of there before that happens. The fact that they don't let you withdraw at any time is ludicrous and it's why I don't partake in this particular ponzi scheme.

>t. used to help fabricate ponzi schemes all the time in eve with banking and loaning corps

wowowow sir 650k Rs very good!!! u are in LamboLand! i wish to reach this one day to...

really tho I wonder how much the cream from the top of Bitconnect is responsible for pumping up a bunch of the rest of the crypto economy. Combined with the extremely questionable exchange practices and price fixing, buying top crypto now feels like what I imagine buying toxic mortgage backed securities would be like in 2007. I advise everyone I know to stay far away from the whole space at this time. The experiment was a failure.

It's a lending platform so you lend BCC and get returns on it.
I wish I bought some tokens for holding but hindsight is 20/20.

The cream off the top of my bitconnect earning fuels my altcoin splurges and weekly bitcoin top offs. So it's not like all the money you make is completely intangible, you can withdraw earnings the day they're made.

youtube.com/watch?v=Rm_eUQgMyJY

everybody itt

Great thread
Pic related is me when people blindly hate on bitconnect when they always deliver according to everyone outside of biz and the bubble is not popping anytime soon
The dollar or any shit currency doesn't inflate overtime st the rate bitcoin does,mthats why this might be the first successful pyramid scheme in the history of humanity

>a whole lot of salt.
hodling 400 rn

Alright im interested
So how does this work
And yes I know this is ponzi but throwing couple neet bux could return me some small returns back right? Nothing major
Just need to know how to get started

It's pretty easy, just send BTC to wallet on bitconnect, go to the exchange and buy BCC, then go back to the dashboard and lend it out. You'll get paid out every 24 hrs and can either cash out the payouts, or reinvest them for compound interest.

Jesus. I post the best argument for BCC, and the entire thread sinks.
>15 cents to $150

Where did 1 400 000 000$!!! of their market cap go?
They vanished in the thin air?

GTFO Pejeet

youtube.com/watch?v=FZ_lONNUsvo

>invest $100 today
>be making $600/day only 2 years from now
S U S T A I N A B L E

They stopped counting the owners supply of Bitconnect in the market cap.
>tfw They have 1.4B of ponzi tokens and even more in ponzi money

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=43&v=Rm_eUQgMyJY
YOU WANNA GAIN A LITTLE INTEREST
LEND THE COINS
YOU CAN MAKE A PROFIT

PROFIT, PROFIT, YOU WANNA MAKE DAILY PROFIT, GET DAT LOAN AND GET THE INTEREST, REINVEST, AND PLAY WITH XX...

WHAT YOU WAITING FOR?
YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO MAKE IT HAPPEN...

LOOK AT ALL THE FREEDOM THAT'S IN FRONT OF YOU WOOOH
WE CAN CHANGE THE WORLD WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY
GONNA MAKE A BETTER PLACE FOR YOU AND ME
YOU GOT TO INVEST A LITTLE SOMETHING
EXCHANGE A COIN...