Original Buddhists were white

>Red Hair
>Blue Eyes
>Original light skinned Iranian peoples.

Buddha also had blue eyes was a member of the Saka, who were related to Scythians a people who basically looked like a stereotypical Irish ginger.

Is this a cover up? or did the influx of east asians just change the perception of the original Buddhists.

Original Buddhists were indian user. Buddhism traveled up the silk road and into China and the Tarim Basin.
The Tarim Basin is where the red hair,blue eyes, light skinned celtic people were from.
No its not a cover up the muslims and tibet teamed up and kicked China out of the tarim basin.

With China losing the Tarim Basin it was cut off from India and Buddhism so they created a new style.
Afterwards the Uyghur Khitan and muslims came committed genocide and race mixed them out of existence.

Buddha also had long, black curly hair, user. It is Shakya btw. Shakya is derived from Sakya in Sanskrit which means "capable one". Scholars aren't certain of their ethnic origins at all. One theory is that "Sakya" derives from the same word for "Scythian", but it is just a theory among many others. There is absolutely no cover up.

I'm a white nationalist and an identitarian and i think thats a load of bullshit.

Second to this post: I'd take any depiction of Buddha with a grain of salt. Since one of his many "appearances" involves him having a ten foot radius of aura around him with a bead between his eyebrows that emits light.

original buddhists were hohol
hohol mafia

Where is the ancient Aryan race poster when you need him.

What is a "bullshit"? Tocharians were Nordic, Buddha was a high caste Indo-Iranian of the Nordic heritage. And India was conquered by various Nordic volks many times.

This shitty thread still alive, but Joan of Arc got deleted....

Good, fuck off shitskin.

>Nordic heritage
wtf? How in the world is Indo-Aryan even related to Nordic?

Indo-Aryans were of the Nordic race.

Funny, it's the "shitskin" you hate so much is displacing your precious "No*dic race", shithead.

Stop using butchered German in your sentences you Polish monkey.

>displacing
Funny way to say "comes to overuse our hospitality and don't even realize the threat of the Nordic rage"...
I am a German :)

Reminder that OP is a known schizophrenic obsessed with proving that all eurasians were white and has been making these kind of threads since 2016

Aber natürlich bist du ein stolzer Deutscher wie Dieter, Gregorszs

Indo-Aryans are more than just "Nordic race". "Nordic" usually refers to Northern Europeans or Scandinavians in western languages' context, but "Indo-Aryans" who migrated to India were more than "Nordics" and mostly from Iranian Plateau. But I know genius such as you still unable to comprehend it.

Nordics are pretty much a 50/50 between early europeans and modern east european farmers

Buddha was from bengal.mate, indo iranians don't reach tgere

>Gregorszs
Ich heiße Hanys :)

Buddha was actually a slav