Stocks

Crypto is great and all but why is there never a stock trading thread?
Stocks offer more fluidity although highly regulated.

HNGGG, WHALE, HNGGG

looks like sergey's got competition

Not enough dumb money.

Crypto offers better %s
Though stock is easier to predict
Luckily, there's options for trading traditionals with crypto

it's called liquidity not fluidity you fucking moron lmao

i bought HIVE BLOCKCHAIN TECHS and GLOBAL BLOCKCHAIN
i just hope it hypes a bit and set up sell orders already

Underestimate, lots of dumb money especially in the lower end.
Some of the crypto with the exclusion of a few is too erratic. Like penny stocks.
But did you know what I meant? ESL. Im glad I speak 5 languages though. Fuck me for mistaking fluidity and liquidity, i bet you looked smug as fuck typing that out, i for one congradulate you user.

They're two completely different words. Kys pajeet.

Not really edgelord preteen, currency exchange and stock exchange is pretty similar.

Who are these two girls and what are they doing to Sergey?

You must not have been here a year ago. Back then, only 50% of these were shit threads about crypto. The rest were about regulated market trading, whether that was equities, options or futures.
And fraud. A lot of them were about fraud.

I migrated from another board. Yeah it seems like its 100% crypto thread coin shilling. Is it all pajeets?

I don't really know, I just came back myself. Back then it was mostly people shilling ethereum ($5-$10), and BTC ($600?-$700?).

Do you need mommy to start a stock trading thread for you?

He's really let himself go since the ICO

we've contained them to Robinhood general threads which only really appear during trading hours on weekdays

buy chainlink

Man, those used to be everywhere.
The posters would either be calling people who used other services suckers, or crying that RH crashed and they were out their whole $23 "investment" in MGT.

Robinhood threads is the last bastion for stocks on this board

Thread only pops up during trading days though

I would highly recommend trading stocks over shitcoins. It's safer and more predictable.

>I'm not an experienced trader better to start trading with lunch money because I'll likely won't do well as a beginner
>Oh I can't I must trade with $25k minimum
>Guess I'll start trading with my sons collage fund as a beginner
Nice "regulations" you got there. Also don't forget your FINRA fee on top of your SEC fee because regulations X 2 is twice as regulated which is "better".

Less volatility
I'm holding some stock but have been moving profits into btc rather than reinvesting. Thus far has proven to be a good bet - NAV up 37% YTD, my btc alone is 275%. Double the S&P!
I don't know if crypto will implode or not, honestly.

Lol

>Nice "regulations" you got there
They are, namely because they keep idiots out of the marketplace who only serve as chum anyway.
90% of the people out there don't know fuck all about market behavior or mechanics, and would likely lose the vast majority of capital they start with.
Which would be fine, if they weren't depending on a system of free (subsidized) medical care and benefits once they inevitably go belly up.

Im saving this to make fun of stupid linkies

Stocks move slower than crypto. Takes a few years for a bull market to turn bear. Takes a few months for crypto. Don't have time for stocks.

is that pic real I can't stop laughing

because its fucking saturday retard

Make it yourself faggot

that's not even the worst photo of the lot