Will I do it?

I just want to be rich and fuck asian girls.

Shill your coins, I need to invest my 5k$ tether guys
Fuck bitcoin I just sell all of them for now.

Ty biz

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/PxNHvbd
neotogas.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Get in on REQ

0.0 BTC ... No!

ark

oy vey!! buy bitcoin at ATH goyim!

did you just buy into those sweet alts

Not sure how real the USDT scam is, but I'd get the hell out of it if I was you

XLM

discord.gg/PxNHvbd
Instead of being a cuck you could come get rich with me

BTC going to 8k$ max guys, stop FOMO. It's time for alts, don't you see the pattern? See ya in two weeks on the moon. :)

Ah nice for REQ but I heard it's like very long term hold, isn't it?

XVG

You want at least 5k wtc for a masternode

Does anyone on Veeky Forums actually make money from investing in cryptoshit?
Or is it basically gambling?
Where to get started?

just buy bitbean

so far it has worked

What i don't get: WHY do you make money? If you make money, someone else has to lose money - who are you outsmarting?

>tfw still hodling since july
>alts keep going down
>everyones making money except me

i deserve this. my only hope is for a massive pump in 2018

it is a 0 sum game ... sometimes you win sometimes you lose ...it's all about what value internet money has for someone that day

>still holding neo

dump it and buy POWR, you will not regret it I promise

research the market as much as you can, get a base understanding of the tech and markets in general

find your niche (currencies, platforms, business related projects, etc.) and study the fk out of them and when comfortable take a large position in one you feel real confident in and for the right reasons

browse forums and filter out the shit, never buy at a high

if unsure of what to buy, sitting in a few projects in the top 15 is usually a safe option

Tip: You hold Monetha I see? This ICO was bought up for 80% by 3 individuals. (Know someone from Lithuania where this company is from and its a small country).

get another 2k wtc for a masternode no question

also consider mod and evx

you really are all in on the chinks, i'd seriously reconsider that. you're limiting your growth to china alone by investing solely in chinkcoins.

If it's a 0-sum, why play it?

Sounds much like a full time job?
The world is weird.
This roidhead guy i know opens doors for people, rips them off charging 400 bucks for 30 minute work, sells steroids on the side and buys cars cheaper than what they are worth and resells them - makes like 6k after taxes a month and the deepest knowledge required is that of cars.

sure do. pic related. started with 5k eur in june. haven't deposited more.

i've done two good trades and one bad one, otherwise pretty much just held bitcoin

try to ignore most of biz with their pajeetish shitcoin shilling. sometimes there's good info here though

>Where to get started?
open an account on kraken. but you're kinda late to the party desu. where the fuck have you been?

>If you make money, someone else has to lose money
that's not true as long as more money is pouring into crypto. it's like the stock market

Look user. Youvgot outsmarted by the normies that held btc, no doubt. So I'm gonna give you some normie advice. Turn your blockfolio to dollars. You didn't lose fiat, you just missed opportunity. Accept it and move on.

>Be rich
>Have choice to get anyone you want
>Take the shittiest "women" next to literal niggers and poo-in-loos

You can put new money into the beta but you can't take the beta out of new money.

sounds like a full time job, yet i'm in my final year at uni, working 20 hours and have turned 2k~ into 14k since buying eth at an ath in june (managed to DCA down and then reinvest once broken even)

This and salt and you'll make it senpai

what even is your point? apart from asian (not se asian), and white, what else is there that isn't shit?

>where have you been
Everyone always says it's basically just gambling and nothing more, so I have not really invested any time into it.

So what's your next step?

>If it's a 0-sum, why play it?

There's more money coming into the market every day than is going out. So the people coming in later are generally giving money to the people who came in earlier.

POWR

Req zrx ant

Research them and don’t buy into green candles. Buy when trading sideways

Don't forget zencash

less gambling than the stock market where your competition is way smarter and resourceful than the competition is in crypto

anyway, my next trade will probably be a short on bitcoin before the fork, likely closing it shortly after the fork. i might be wrong but i'm not gonna use a lot of leverage anyway

if we get another correction 30-40% down from ath, i'll go (slightly leveraged) long on bitcoin futures (bitmex).

if you're looking to get in, i suggest opening an account on Kraken or Gemini now. start getting verified and shit asap because it takes time. Then if we do get a large correction (30-40% down from at), you're ready to buy. if we don't get a large correction, it's probably better to stay out than to fomo buy.

So you mean that you are buying yourself into the market, profiting from the even new people coming into the market? kek

just like the stock market.

Short before the fork where there has historically been a pump to the last minute to get the forked coin? Really dumb or a complete FUD spreader

Starting Monday morning Asia tong, Bitcoin cash is going to get pumped by Koreans all the way to 0.1

But BCH for short term gains.

Source?

yeah if we keep going up this coming week i actually think the top will be set before the fork this time. even if it won't, i expect the drop after to be bigger than the last-minute fomo to get in before the fork, so i think a short would be decent risk/reward

if however we go flat or down this coming week, then i'm not so sure

black, their girls r so hot lol

Does anyone else in Veeky Forums only buy a couple coins at a time, monitor them closely, and take profits when the momentum dies, rather than spreading their bets across a dozen coins with hype?

I feel like I'm the only one who never holds more than 3-4 coins.

>If you make money, someone else has to lose money
WRONG

Where's your GAS? with that much neo you should have a lot

Just bought NEO with my BTC, enjoying the low price after watching the moon mission of august.

Right, I dump some of them recently after the delay of wallet/chain, but isn't dropping so much atm. Will go for it then.

Ya, fuck this, Idk why I'm still holding, I was in during ICO btw lol, just missed the x4 selling.

KMD

Fair enough, super jealous of all that Neo.
Make sure you're holding it in a wallet for the GAS, should be getting about 15 a week

Yes, except for WTC.

What I'm looking for rn. ;)

Chinks are mostly underevaluated rn because of ban drama, but they'll be back and chink is powerfull with technogly, they want to be a country of inovator. Basically I got my Walton during the China FUD, high risk high reward.

neotogas.com/

Assuming this website is correct, isn't 15 at all, or maybe it can fluctuate?

Oh yea shit I read the website wrong is actually 15 a month sorry. Still, $250 a month for free. Plus Gas will be worth a lot more in future

Yeah anyone not buying NEO at this price is retarded.