Daily reminder that COSS will hit $1.50 before end of year

Daily reminder that COSS will hit $1.50 before end of year.

Hope yall bought the dip

shut up and take my money

1.50$ lol

I think 0.80$ will be good, is a new coin, but a lot of good coins are added every week.

Will be huge!

250k COSS hodler here.
For as long as Kucoins UI is better and they dont lower their fees. Ku is king between the 2.

Once they do and COSS changes its UI then COSS is. Until then buy Ku and use the daily div to transfer to COSS andbuy. Otherwise dont do shit.

is both kucoin and coss worth holding?

I stay 50/50. Future millionaire club member.

BTW I was larping I own 35k not 250k.

And the coin I own is Kucoin not COSS. HA HA HA HA

Stop shilling this needs to dip more

I agree but it wont. UI is coming out in a week or two I dont see any dip being more then temporary. That last one is as low as it goes. Kucoin proved the concept. Now COSS will one up them and prove why trustless agreements are superior.

alright i posted this three times already but no one seemed to bother replying aside from one user who said no one can explain shit anyway. how can holders be sure that they wont just reduce dividends ala kucoin anyway? why wont they just edit or revise the dao or whatever the fuck. i guess the single user who replied to me already answered my question, that no one knows till they release the dao code. does anyone here know something else or is that about it

No idea from how I understand it they cant without fucking a bunch of stuff up. Plus if they did their rep along with the exchange would crash probably irreparably.

thats the only reason i can think of. if they did it their rep would be destroyed. if it establishes itself as a big exchange however they probably could get away with it. esp if it manages to be the first fiat to alt exchange. i also hold coss but aside from the shitty ui (which i expect to improve) and other shitty stuff that can easily be improved, that dao shit makes me wary of going big on this even if it has high potential

CEO has stated UI improvement is the highest priority they have.

As far as the DAO goes would be nice if someone knowledgeable chimed in.

I have only 11k of coss.. will I make it to the lambo club anons???

Nah

Apparantly DAO source code is open to all for review on Ethereums website or something.

to do list for COSS:

UI improvement
API (all major exchanges support API)
speed (binance processes 1,400,000 orders per second)
hardware wallet integration (kyber will support Hardware wallet)
multi-language support
top security (audited by experienced security professionals)

If COSS wants to moon, then COSS needs to match what other exchanges are doing.

where'd you get that from? my shitty internet only worked right now, im trying to ask in slack. thanks for the info tho

Earlier thread in here I found while scouring for a naked asian pic I liked.

Lol retard. They have 250k in daily volume. Half of which is coss tokens.

alright so this greg guy says "currently", doesnt give much confidence. idk what his role is either, if he's part of the team or whatever. looks like he isn't, he holds 300k coss he said. and he talks to rune pretty much everyday. i just hope they give out a confirmation or something, rune should be pushed into doing so.

ps that fucking bryanneo guy is acting so faggish, i hope you read this. you almost made me want to sell.

Greg is literally an egotripping moron slack mod who is not connected to the project in any way

He's only marginally better than qiwoman, the ultimate attention whore

this is literally the 2nd time i went on their slack so im not familiar. thanks. pretty much guessed that greg isnt involved w/ coss however. also they cant possibly be worse than this bryanneo faggot