JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

JUST FUCK MY SHIT UP, JUST FUCK MY SHIT UP, JUST FUCK MY SHIT UP, JUST FUCK MY SHIT UP, JUST FUCK MY SHIT UP, JUST FUCK MY SHIT UP, JUST FUCK MY SHIT UP, JUST FUCK MY SHIT UP, JUST FUCK MY SHIT UP, JUST FUCK MY SHIT UP, JUST FUCK MY SHIT UP, JUST FUCK MY SHIT UP, JUST FUCK MY SHIT UP, JUST FUCK MY SHIT UP, JUST FUCK MY SHIT UP, JUST FUCK MY SHIT UP, JUST FUCK MY SHIT UP, JUST FUCK MY SHIT UP, JUST FUCK MY SHIT UP, JUST FUCK MY SHIT UP, JUST FUCK MY SHIT UP, JUST FUCK MY SHIT UP,

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

what's wrong, my friend?

WHY THE FUCK DID I INVEST IN A HYIP!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!

WHY, WHY, WHY, WHY!?!?!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

WHY DID I GET BLINDED BY GREED?

WHY COULDN'T I JUST ONLY INVEST A COUPLE DOLLARS?!

WHY, WHY, WHY, WHY, WHY, WHY

JUST FUCK MY SHIT UP

JUST FUCK MY SHIT UP

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

lol you gave money to bitpetite?

you deserve that one pajeet

Haha
>I knew it was a scam, bought in anyway
D e s e r v e d

i know where felix the dev of bitpetite lives we can sue him

LESSON LEARNED

I GOT TOO GREEDY MAN

WHY DID I NOT LISTEN!?

And nope. Not Bitpetite. That one seemed too late in the game to throw money at.

I'm short 200 dollars wasting money on this dumb shit. Why did I bother with this?

I'm JUST'ing as I just wanted to double my money real quick to invest in more ARK as I see that being 100 dollars in the future.

Beetco-neeeect? I expected that to last a little longer.

>Only $200
Son.

Try buying some yesterday because you thought it was going to go up this weekend like the previous weekends, especially since we're getting closer to the fork.

I wanted to short at $7400 but I thought that would be fucking moronic.

I brought in a few times then had to sell because they were under my allowance.

Today BTC is back up to $7400 I would be having a $100 profit and not a $600+ loss.

Fucking thing wouldn't let me have IRON HANDS, now it's made me salty as fuck.

>BTC is at $7400
>Short it this morning because it will repeat down to $7200 today
>It's stagnant at $7400 and won't dip.

Fuck this bull shit, you just can't add logic into this shit, I should get a 2 sided dice and roll that for shorting and buying, I would do much better with that shit.

>tfw just got my ethconnect

Also, I've made about $8000 from platinum, but I keep losing it to this BTC bull shit, so I'm back to where I started, next week I'm gonna get more cash through platinum then short this fucking shit when the split happens and have a stop-loss set to $200.

Now my auto sell for when it dips sold off for $40.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

JUST FUCK HIS SHIT UP

Made me feel better about my chump change.

Hate that you went through that, but it's why I try to avoid shorting things out.

Well no matter how bad you have it, there's always people worse off.

don't tell me you fell for the Ethconnect meme?

IT DID END UP GOING DOWN TO 7250 AS I SAID BEFORE.

WHY AM I SO FUCKING BAD AT THIS SHIT.

>tfw all in for bitcoin since a month ago

>he trades on a sketchy israeli bucket shop

You are royally fucked, Bitfinex is preparing the bull market of the year this week with newly minted Tetherbucks.

same, feels amazing