Saving money tonight for investing in btc by eating frozen pizza instead of sushi and going on ylyl threads instead of...

Saving money tonight for investing in btc by eating frozen pizza instead of sushi and going on ylyl threads instead of the movies.

Any other people got money saving techniques?

>not stealing for btc

>spending money on frozen pizza
you must enjoy being poor
plain oatmeal master race

I take toilet paper and light bulbs n shit from places.

rofl I do pb&j for breakfast instead of bacon and eggs
"

What's some more advance stealing tips user?

>Any other people got money saving techniques?
Not having friends is a start.

Lol toilet paper maybe but light bulbs?

1100 BTC GUY HERE (OH LOOK I DO CONTRIBUTE):

1. Use a low flow (1.5 GPM) showerhead. Seriously, hot water could be one of your biggest energy costs, especially if you have an electric. Also, look at turning down the temp of the hot water heater so the hottest water it makes is the hottest you'll use. You're wasting your money if the temp is scalding hot and the hot water dial is only 75% of max.

2. Cut the heat whenever possible. Comfy slippers, sweat pants and a sweatshirt should have you good for internal temps in the 50s-60s

3. If you really go basic, just make all of your own food. Rice, oats, eggs, chicken, frozen veggies, fruit whatever. Shit's cheap. And healthy if you do it right.

4.Don't buy a new car until you've made it. Drive something old. Doesn't have to be a rustbucket, but a 2000-2007 Honda/Toyota can be a good choice. Honestly a Lexus from that period will be dirt cheap too if you want something nicer.

5. The secret to spending less on gas is drive less.

6. Generally don't eat out.

Don't have this much but good rules to follow

>Normie job of 100k
>Net worth around 400k

Yo bro I invested $500 in bitcoin mining at the start, now it's worth $5000, just the mining shares.

Now I found a place where mining costs 1/4 the price, and I'm selling my shares to invest in other mining company.

Is this a good idea?

>no friends
>no girlfriends
>wake up late so I made an all-in-one breakfast and lunch
>no restaurants (and if I go to a fast food I order cheap, for example I have a dinner with two McDouble instead fancy guacamole shit burgers like they sell right or o buying a menu and drinks ther. One fucking dollar for a glass of wishy washy Coke, people is fucking stupid.
>buy food based on supermarket leaflets

I'd stay the fuck away from mining unless you have free power. Why not just sell the shares and buy BTC?

The price of the mining shares went up proportional to the price of btc.

Also I'm using cloud mining. Made me a pretty penny so far.

More to the subject, saving techniques.

I use groupon and split the bill between friends when we go out.

>People is fucking stupid

Skip scanning the expensive items at the self-checkout. Scan one thing, and put two in the bagging area. Like put a pack of kool-aid in front of the barcode on the bacon. Don't get greedy with it, just like 20 or 30 percent off. If you get caught, pretend to be retarded. Seriously never been caught though

I get food stamps so I don't need to do that.

Hopefully they don't find out about my btc.

Yeah this seems pretty decent. And honestly don't always do it with THE MOST expensive thing.

You have to intend to steal something in order to steal it. Proving that when you honestly rang up most of your shit and paid for it is really, really hard.

Well, what about the automatic weight difference detector

Needs food stamps, yet can afford to gamble with crypto? I hope you get found out, and I hope you pay every penny back. Fucking Jew cuck.

>literally stealing

A-user you know that you will end up in hell?

It only looks for a change, not the actual weight. So scan one thing, put in two at the exact same time

>life with mommy
>pay her 50 bucks each month
>dont have a car and take free public transportation to get around

How can normies even compete?

No, I mean (and I know), it check the difference with the weght it expects

I have done this countless times and it doesn't work that way. Maybe it does in whatever country you come from, but do you really think there's a database with every weight in it? Plus it's a load cell, so not even super accurate anyway

I understand. And, we're probably both right.
I live in France, and most of the time ... yes, there is some kind of database. It's not that hard for them to set that up.
Some people advice to buy 1kg of rice, getting the scale ticket, put the rice back and then using it to buy 1kg of something more expensive.
But this is next level ...

I'm using $600 moped instead of buying a car. Also living in a cheap apartment close to uni where I have to fix everything myself.

Paris has to nigger proof their stores
>tfw living in white suburbia, i can steal anything

i work 14 hour shifts, and take all the OT i can when it comes up. I live in a small dump apartment. i never eat out or go to movies, etc. own an older vehicle, so no car payment.
after bills and food, i'm pretty much always broke. how do i get wealthy?

make almost triple min-wage btw.

How much do you eat you fat fuc?

no women. they are a big liability and only for after you have money. This will be the best money saving idea ITT. Rich people use the triple F statement: if it flies, floats or fucks : RENT IT. rent a woman for an hour a week and you will realise that is all you need (...or can handle)

She hears you jerking it and wants you to tell her you're gay and move out.

lol i'm actually quite thin. I eat a lot of vegetables though, i guess that adds up? never eat any form of takeout. basically nothing that comes in a can, box/package. some meat, but not prime rib roasts or anything like that.

Do your monthly budget. Income vs spending. Your money is going somewhere. And it aint into your bank acxount. If you have debt hammer down on it. If youre overpaying for your apartmant because of location, move. There is a leak, find it.

>paying for a woman like a real soyboy.
Fucking cuck

sadly its the cheapest place in this city, i looked for 4 months to find it. Rent here is typically over 1k per month or higher. My biggest expense is rent right now(and utilities), at a whopping 1/2 my after tax pay

Your entire housing cost should be 1/3rd of income at most. That includes utilities my man. Youre in a hipster area or you need to find a place with a roomate where you can split costs.

Here's what I have so far.

Rent - 700
Electricity - 70
Gas - 100
Internet - 100
Insurance 75
Tax - 825
Food - 150 (+/-)
Random stuff (shaving, soap, etc) - 50

Things like vehicle maintenance, unexpected expenses, etc pretty much kill anything i have been able to save...

Taxes are on what? Your paycheck?

Can't do roommates, i really hate people. Especially guys around my age, they're all enormous fucking wankers who will help themselves to anything in the fridge and not replace it (yeah i tried roommates many times) living with a girl? haha. no.
Not really a hipster area at all. The hipster areas are like 1100 a month with nothing included at all.

Yes on my bi weekly pay

That is very high taxes for that income bracket. Is that income tax? What country are you in?

Have you set your withholding properly?

itt cucks lol

i'm in glorious Canada. Who else will pay for natives to huff gas, single moms to post on facebook all day, and Junior hairboy to go on talkshows?

Are those your biweekly costs or monthly costs?

Does that mean, did i check to see if i'm having too much taken off? My accountant said i will likely OWE at the years end, even with paying that much.

Jesus, my fucking mortgage is only $750. Also seems like you're overpaying for internet, surely you can get it cheaper?

>Thinks thrifty cuz eating $10 pizza instead of sushi

>Still thinks thrifty cause PB&J over bacon and eggs

>Le me under $2 a day on just beans and rice

>buying shit food to save money

Do NOT do this. Buy high quality food. Food is the #1 thing not to be needlessly frugal about.

>Can't do roommates, i really hate people
well that's your problem then, you're autistic

Im in Canada as well, Alberta. So that may seem high as fuck to me. If thats your biweekly bills your interet and gas is outragously high. Are you in Ontario? Come west user. There is work and cheaper shit.

lol i kind of doubt it. I lived with legit autists, they even liked anime and shit. I find most guys my age who don't have a family want to party and get wasted constantly, last roommate got us evicted.

yeah Alberta is much cheaper than most places, contrary to what people say. Those are monthly costs. I live out east.

damn must be nice. Mortgages are brutal here, i'd be 90 before i owned the place with that low of a cost.

every man pays for women. to be this young... please folks, take advice from people who actually have a life. this guy obviously is a child or an idiot. pick one

not going to deny the validity of that. but my last gf used to buy me stuff all the time and fill the gas, etc.
i'm kind of hot though (so i'm told) so maybe that's just a perk thing

All depends how much youre willing to change your life. Blue collar millionaires are common here. There is work oppurtunities.

Rent is expensive, but not as a percentage of income.

Im not a child. I dont "pay" for rights to my wife, we built a life together in traditonal form. Picture a 1950s family unit, thats us.

wtf you're worth 8 mil usd and you still live like a cuck on minimum wage.

When will you learn to actually enjoy your life?

I live as a neet off my l3+s. I don't save money cause I like eating fatty foods. It's an alright life.

>1100 BTC guy

you.. I been meaning to ask. are you interested in buying the entire circulating coin supply and github/website etc. for Dorian Coin (doriancoin.org) and JUST coin (justcoin.biz)

No I don't buy shit.

good choice lol

>thinks thrifty cause beans and rice

>Le me breathing air and stealing tap water to survive

shit dude, if you have 1100 bitcoins. Why the fuck haven't you cashed out 100? And aren't you eating out every day of the week, you might die tomorrow, you know?

I "accidentally" forget to scan one item each time I go to my local wholesale club. There's always a person who checks your receipt at the exit but they don't pay them enough to give a shit.

If they find my unscanned item big deal I made a mistake and will pay for it, zero chance of cops being called

i hope you get found out for gaming the system too.

Oh lol you live in Canada, that's your problem. Paying for all your free healthcare lol

im not sure what it is like in canada but, learn to hustle.

examples include
> donate blood
>clinical trials
> gigs on craigslist
> market research studies
> extra work for movies
> shovel snow for old people

eggs 24 pack. very cheap. rice and beans in wholesale bags. tap water. multivitamis to supliment micro nutrients. working in a office building with a shower and mini gym so take showers and work out after work hours. spend alot of time at work. save shits for work. no alchol or smokes too much money. no internet or cable use public wify. if you work alot you end up spending less.

lol what a poorfag, "Eating out" is your definition of being rich?

Look, for my money I live pretty modestly day-to-day. My rent is under $1500/month. I drive 15 year old AMG. I wear a $30 Timex. Usually wear tshirt and gym shorts/sweat pants. When i'm eating out my total check is usually $15, day to day. Most groceries come from Walmart.

But I don't live like a monk. I'll fly lots of places (in coach unless it's with miles or I get a free upgrade), stay in hotels that are $200-$300 a night (usually get a suite upgrade). I have a personal assistant do stuff for me. I have maids clean my place. I have a robotic litter box so I never have to handle cat shit. I'll sip from $100-$200+ bottles of scotch, drink the occasional $100 bottle of wine. Drop $1000 on a three-star Michelin restaurant (with a gf). I'll climb Everest next year and that'll run like $80k+ or so all in. I have regular blood tests just to make sure everything is fine.

So idk, I think I'm getting value for my money. I wouldn't have to give up anything if the price of Bitcoin dropped to $1000. I'm also not living in any sort of deliberately flashy way. Everything is also sustainable and frees me from worry and sort of makes me invulnerable- I don't have some million dollar supercar I have to worry about getting scratched or carrying insurance for. I don't need collision coverage on my car- if someone wrecks my car I can just go ahead and buy another decent used Lexus or similar for 1 BTC.

If you send all of your BTC to me, you won’t have to worry about losing any of it.

1EbC1N12ctHhPZUYHffCzyUbtk1CZdxDBj

>paying your mom
enjoy being poor forever user

the most you'll pay is 10,784 tax in quebec. you do not pay 825 in taxes biweekly.

guys get on my NEET LEVEL

on unemployent 300 a week

get food stamps like 150 a month

working under a fake social and usign a GIRLS NAME, in a grape warehouse like all the beaners do.

530 a week after taxes since i claim 7 people LOL
im putting around 700 in bitcoin EVERY WEEK!!!
FUCK THE SYSTEM.

get on my level guys

Think of all the free shit when you walk into some random building.

Save salt, jack off into a bottle and use for flavour.