This man blinded over 10000 helpless Bulgarian war prisoners

>this man blinded over 10000 helpless Bulgarian war prisoners
>is now considered some sort of national hero
What the fuck is wrong with Greek """""people"""""?

He blinded over 10000 helpless Bulgarian war prisoners.

Do it again Basil!

It was 15,000, my friend. Also, the Bulgarians were technically rebels by that point and they had been raping and pillaging Greek lands for centuries. They deserved worse.

>the Bulgarians were technically rebels

Should have been 100k

can't frazzle the basil

He should have castrated them

Who the hell even did the job? Common soldiers? Killing someone is one thing but gouging out their eyes while they're still alive and suffering has got to seriously fuck you up mentally.

They didn't gouge out the eyes, they used a burning hot tongue and held it very near the Bulgarians eyes, which led to the nerves being blinded.

Greeks are subhuman barbarians, always were, always will be. Romans tricked us all into thinking otherwise.

>slavshits keep trying destroy your country
He should have killed them all.

BURGLARians are absolute subhumans that shit up western europe with their crime
they should have been genocided

Western Europeans are absolute subhumans that shit up the world with their crime
they deserve being robbed by Bulgarians

Does a small amount of infrared radiation do that? I can imagine maybe a lot of heat gets focussed on the retina but I'm not sure if that is how it works. Do you have a source?

>The Greeks had special techniques for blinding people

classic burglarian subhuman thinking
literally gypps

>I steal his car
>Jamal steals his gf
>Abdul steals his demographics
lmao, the state of the Western man

negative iq subhuman
the right wing is gaining traction everywhere
soon ill be laughing at you getting gassed

>we're stocking up on tiki torches and designing new pepe memes, m8, the RIGHT is rising, it'll be a new holocaust, just wait for until I put on my hoodie and plant some stickers around the local mall, that'll teach you a lesson, I'm a hu-white man

>the right wing is gaining traction everywhere
It really is.

Just collect some relatives of their victims and they will do it for free.

This must be bait , 100s of years of bulgar incursions led to this, killing and enslaving Romans, breaking treaties,

It was considered more moral to blind as killing is a big sin in orthodoxy

Rome was in this case not the aggressor and would have much preferred to be expanding in more lucrative directions

That literally does not excuse committing such an atrocity on his fellow christians.

B*lgarians had it coming.

It's just very fucking bright.

>implying medieval Greeks were the same as ancient Greeks

Greeks are a mixture of anatollians, Armenians, Arabs, Turks, gypsies, Italians, Vlach, Slavs and Albanians. Nothing at all to do with ancient Hellenes.

Basil was an angry gay manlet who has been constantly fucked over by the Bulgarian tsar for ~30 years. At the end he won one big battle and blinded a bunch of soldiers. Meh.
200 years before that the Bulgarian ruler cut of the head of the Byzantine emperor and made it into a wine cup.
200 years after the blinding the Bulgarian tsar Kaloyan was calling himself "the Romanslayer" and fucking everything Greek up as a symbolic revenge.

Medieval times were full of violence and whatnot. Edgy teenagers bragging about such things are kinda funny.

>blinded turkic bulgars
> not a hero in every european country
History is cruel sometimes

Kek, found the bulgarshit

found the 100% turkic roach

goddamn i hate all the bulgarian beggars chilling in their colourful skirts

This literally didn't happen. The bulgar Slayer monicker is a case of historical revisionism. Don't believe me? Look it up

yeah, basil should just have them all be killed or enslaved instead so they couldn't incite anger in their populace against the greeks once they returned home blind.

Close your eyes mate

Basil did nothing wrong

Bulgars BTFO

>basil didnt completley genocide the b*lgarshits

basil did plenty wrong

How was this bad? The alternative was execution. Not only was this the humane option, but it also forced the bulgarians back at home to spend their resources taking care of themselves instead of chimping out against the greeks. Genius.

>Calling himself
I name myself the Turk Shagger, so thus it has to be true.

>Blinded a "bunch of soldiers"
Yeah, ok, a bunch.

>Angry bulgar shits bragging about Kaloyboy and being mad about Basil is kinda funny

>200 years after the blinding the Bulgarian tsar Kaloyan was calling himself "the Romanslayer" and fucking everything Greek up as a symbolic revenge.
He killed Latins, not Byzantines and he called himself like that because the butthurt left by Basil was too strong.