This is Joan of Arc

Why do you delete my post? Isn’t “Joan of Arc” part of history? Isn't she is still commemorating by Frenches? Isn’t some folks trying to “revise” her historical image? They can twist her image but we can’t discuss it? That's odd...
Don’t be afraid to face reality and discuss it, please.

bbc.com/news/world-europe-43168244
telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/02/22/frances-first-mixed-race-joan-arc-hit-torrent-
racist-abuse/
>"Next year, she (Joan of Arc) will be in a burqa," was the headline of an article on anti-Muslim site Résistance Républicaine.“Joan of Arc was not of mixed race, she’s white. Stop changing history and imposing multiculturalism on us,” said a tweet typical of a flood of posts lamenting that a part-black person could be picked to play the Catholic saint who was burned at the stake.f

>Women's Equality Minister Marlene Schiappa also stepped into the row to defend the 17-year-old Ms Gamassou who is in her last year in school. "The racist hatred of fascists has no place in the French republic," she tweeted.

There are countless shitposts and shitbaits here everyday such as China bashing, Black bashing, Jew bashing, Turks bashing, muh whi*e superoirity, racial/sexual/IQ obsessions...etc. But some of you can't even handle such "minor" topic, which is even a real historical incident and figure..... kekekek

She probably never existed so who cares if a black bitch plays her?

>she probably never existed

What are you basing that on? Do you think she's the French version of Robin Hood or something?

That's an apt comparison actually.

To be fair, she was pretty black after the whole burning thing

ugly stupid bitch, good that they deleted your shitpost
Only Nordicist threads are good on Veeky Forums :)

In what way? We know Joan of Arc existed, while Robin Hood was a folk tale even in the middle ages.

>who cares
Obviously a lot, enough to "report" my post and remove it even on this shitty imageboard.

>The selected girl must have lived in Orléans for at least 10 years, be a practising Catholic, be educated in an Orléans high school and must dedicate her free time to others.

I don't see the issue since she fits the criteria.
The Orléans Joan of Arc Association agreed, don't bother them about it.

Let's see how long can it survive this time, No*dic.

Who said I can't derail it? Original Franks were Nordic Germanics.

a 56% subhuman interpreting the holy maiden what a disgrace

The actress breasts is too small.

>Jean d'Aulon, her squire and bodyguard: "Even though she was a young girl, beautiful and shapely, and there were many times, when helping her to put on her armor or otherwise, I have seen her breasts [i.e., the shape of the breasts underneath her tunic: clothing was always worn with armor, needless to say]; and sometimes her legs completely bare when dressing her wounds, [i.e., at the siege of Paris where she was shot in the thigh] and I went near to her many times, and I was [at that time] strong, young and in my prime, never did I feel carnal desire towards her from any sight or contact I had with the Maiden; neither did any of her soldiers or squires, based on what I heard them say many times." (For the original language, see: DuParc's "Procès en Nullité...", Vol I, p. 486; for translations, see Oursel's "Les Procès de Jeanne d'Arc", p. 356, and Pernoud's "The Retrial of Joan of Arc", p. 154).

how can this have any inmersion?
seeing his ugly and bastardized face,her slaves root ,the inexistant history of his people , i cant take seriously even if i wanted

t. Burgermutt