Verge Dev BTFOs Zen/Monero

Just dumped my ZenCash for XVG. Verge dev blew the whistle on ZenCash being a scam.

>only one dev
>doesn't work on it much
>not ex-military
>massive marketing scam
>pumped by pbc/teeka
>teeka banned by finra

He also BTFO Monero for using unproven tech and not actually being secure or private. Verge is the future of privacy coins.

>inb4 xmr/zen bag holders

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/5DG0U
youtube.com/watch?v=zAw3sXWai8I
zensystem.io/assets/Zen White Paper.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

fuck you you piece of shit insulting my XMR and ZEN

Verge will bleed and die like the rest zen is the future

actually....

VERGE will be worth nothing in 2 days.

>t. pajeet

Shhhh. We'll meme Verge to the top and there's nothing a fag like you could do about it.

was this from the interview? if so can you give me a link to it? thanksssssss

It was. Don't have the link, on mobile now, but if you search the catalog you can probably find it. He talks about it near the end without naming names.

I like it. A good fight. Might actually invest in verge now. This is the type of action that creates headlines and draws eyes to a coin.

okay thanks

Cant wait three months from now when verge is $2

I just dumped part of my stack too
If I was to dump the rest it would be at a loss so dunno about that but probably will anyway, it's gonna go down to 2200 like last time after Teeka Teryaki's pnd

I always thought Verge was a memecoin, but after that interview and finding out that the main Dev actually knows his shit, I'm in it. Took 2.5 BTC out of Zen and 1 BTC out of Monero to put in Verge.

tfw the dev is confident that his product > monero. Takes alot of balls to say that

I’ve been holding 4000 verge as a fuckaround bag from 81 sats lol if this every does anything I will fuckin die laughing

Feeling like this is the next ripple mission.
Totally hitting 10 cents by January. Go hard on this one seriously.

imgur.com/a/5DG0U

XVG devs are scammers. And guess what ? They're liar.

Sell your Zencash please I don't want you to own even 0.01 Zencash

holding 100,000 verge bought at 85 sats.

can't wait to see where this little coin goes.

It just happened, have a look on the XVG subreddit. I don't even hold verge but checked it out anyone and the sounds awesome, he's been working on blockchain projects since 2011 and used to run a network security company. Knowledgeable dude who wants to talk about the tech as opposed to shilling strategies and marketing, like how BTC used to be re: encouraging adoption.

bought 1mil kek gl me

youtube.com/watch?v=zAw3sXWai8I

This is the interview the founder/main dev did. Pretty fucking eloquent guy, he used to run a network security company and has been in a full time blockchain dev since 2011.

Except none of that stuff is true, it's just a marketing ploy. Teeka was/is lying, probably why he's banned from trading stocks and other assets. He's pajeeting boomers into buying his pump and dump shitcoins.

I'm not surprised if his next calls don't even reflect on the price, everyne knows the guy is shady by now, especially after his last webinar, that was cheap and fake af, something only stupid naive boomers would buy into

This is the Zencash White Paper.

zensystem.io/assets/Zen White Paper.pdf

How the fuck "none of that stuff is true" ?! There is the 3 ex military gov.

Are you even doing research ? You're never going to make it if your only strategy is "Naaaah XVG DEVS said this is a scam" when, indeed XVG is a scam.

You're doing what they want you to do. Do you think that's smart ?

Go invest in other coins, not in privacy coins because it seems that you know nothing about them

Everyone dump your ZEN now and go all in
on XVG, thank me later! Sell, Sell, Sell !!

How heavy are those bag?

>14 billions circulating supply

No thanks I'll pass.

The shilling attempts in this thread for XVG is horrendous. If you followed 20ya's call XVG is just a short term flip. Even he acknowledges ZEN is the better long term hold.

>thinking coin supply matters
No idea why brainlets insist on never making it.